Page 160 of 220 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,800 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Sushi's going quite well..hehehe..gonna be another 2 1/2 weeks until I get some more, but it's all good..Need a bit of a break..lol

What about your end? I know dinglebutt's old & all, so if you need a fixmeup, gimme a rigng..haha
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Originally posted by spazzed
    Sushi's going quite well..hehehe..gonna be another 2 1/2 weeks until I get some more, but it's all good..Need a bit of a break..lol

What about your end? I know dinglebutt's old & all, so if you need a fixmeup, gimme a rigng..haha
    Good to hear! LOL, actually, old dinglebutt has more energy than I do right now. He is, after all, a guy! Sex is always on the brain! LOL But if I'll keep your offer in mind1

Hey Trans, glad I'm not the only one. LOL Soooooo what about that art teacher, have the two of you gone out for sushi yet? LOL

Not yet but im workin on it

I liek a challenge....

haha i just smoked one bout the size of my thumb

Yo when i first looked at this thread my clock time and the time of yesterdays post were exactly the same Freaky.....

Wel since no one seems to wanna read the stuff i type ill just go on with the regular crap......

Well my hoes comin back tomarrow shes giving me a wierd jacket, a bowl, and a homemade b-day card

Everyone(<-----ME!),
    Have fun and be lifted

Well i can see no one even cares anymore its ok everybody knew it wouldnt last forever......

Originally posted by TransMan
    Well i can see no one even cares anymore its ok everybody knew it wouldnt last forever......
    Hehe! No Trans...just too much crap going on right now but we're still around.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

hmmm..yes.

Wow, I don't think this thread has ever been on the 3rd page before! We should either throw a party or have a funeral LOL

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

PAARRRTTYY!! WOOO!!!!

Speaking of..Biggest home game of the year this weekend..my birthday is on Monday..can you tell me who's not gonna remember the rest of the week? I can...

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, for you poor unfortunate souls out there who don't know..I'll be 21 on monday..hehehe..****ty day, yes, even moreso because I have not one, but TWO FARKING EXAMS TUESDAY!! AHHHH ..but it's ok..because I'm not gonna remember ANY of this weekend

Ohhh..btw..I've got a special going on for bikini waxes..anyone interested? hehehe

Ohhh..btw..I've got a special going on for bikini waxes..anyone interested? hehehe
    Now spazzed, you should know better than to get Trans and Gibby all exited.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

asian girl is gone... leave it at that... but i got this nice hott 17 year old now her names tanya

WoooHoooo 21st birthday celebration!!!! Enjoy it because it's all down hill from there LOL

Hmmm, what kind of special is it? I think you'll enjoy it much more than anyone else! LOL Maybe I'll purchase a gift certificate for Gibby and Trans....Merry Christmas!

asian girl is gone... leave it at that... but i got this nice hott 17 year old now her names tanya

I can't keep up with you! I think you're becoming a playa!

Hey Timmee, how's your truck? Were you able to get it fixed?
    Last edited by TooDamnSweet; 10-09-2003 at 08:57 PM.

he he he, im no player... i would have to have 2 gfs at one time... and you dont count

Originally posted by BTAutoMag
    he he he, im no player... i would have to have 2 gfs at one time... and you dont count
    LOL After our intimate one way exchange over the phone I think I should count!

The rest of you need to be quiet because it's not what you're thinking!
    Last edited by TooDamnSweet; 10-09-2003 at 08:57 PM.

i was thinking about smokin so whats not what i was thinkin again....

Originally posted by TransMan
    i was thinking about smokin so whats not what i was thinkin again....
    HUH?

Hrm...I wouldn't believe them folks! You should have heard BT on my voice mail...huffin and puffin, moaning and groaning, yearning for TDS to show him how a Big O feels like.

It's just a shame I never got around to capturing that message to my computer! DARN!!

Originally posted by gibby
    Hrm...I wouldn't believe them folks! You should have heard BT on my voice mail...huffin and puffin, moaning and groaning, yearning for TDS to show him how a Big O feels like.

It's just a shame I never got around to capturing that message to my computer! DARN!!
    Sorry sack of poo that would have been hellarious next time get up off ur *** and do it!

HUH?
    nuthin...

<---drunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunk

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    WoooHoooo 21st birthday celebration!!!! Enjoy it because it's all down hill from there LOL

Hmmm, what kind of special is it? I think you'll enjoy it much more than anyone else! LOL Maybe I'll purchase a gift certificate for Gibby and Trans....Merry Christmas!

I can't keep up with you! I think you're becoming a playa!

Hey Timmee, how's your truck? Were you able to get it fixed?
    Thankfully, yes I was. My baby is back where it belongs.

yeah..birthdays are FUN!

hehehe... /me is not drunk anymore.

Tired as hell, hungry as hell..hmm..foooddd..

Friend of mine passed out in some girls pantry..had his head on a shelf & leg propped up on the drier..I've got pics..w00t!

hey in defense to that huffin and puffin...IT WAS ALL GIBBY'S FAULT!!!!!!! he asked me "hey, you wanna pull a prank on Yvonne" i said "sure why not" next thing i know im crying my heart out on her voice mail exclaiming my love to her and that she needs to get rid of that jerk of a BF... yea...

All I saw in what BT just said is something about wanting to "jerk" on Gibby..wtf? :-/

All I saw in what BT just said is something about wanting to "jerk" on Gibby..wtf? :-/
    Here's another drink. Fortunately or unfortunately, your personality is much better when you're drunk.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHqahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHahhahah ahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahhahahhhhahah ahahahahahahHAHHAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA \

WHOA!

can someone please explain what the hell this threads about?
    My PBR Feedback
    My AO Feedback
    My PBN Feedback
    NEED A Y/I-FRAME, XVALVE OR ANY NEW AGD PRODUCT FOR A VERY REASONABLE PRICE? CONTACT: RogueFactor on AIM!
    PURE PWNAGE!

Originally posted by SIGSays
    can someone please explain what the hell this threads about?
    It used to mean something back when spplat 1 was being promoted, now it's just spontaneous talk between friends who got to know each other throughout the year.

Spplat 1... whoa gibby are you off today... why do you think TDS is on this site... shatnerball 1 remember.

i apologise for my friend gibby here, he's kinda insane in the membrane