Page 12 of 220 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

You're too kind Cphilip.

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Cool I agree with cphilip

yeah, I've got new wallpaper on my desktop - I think I'm going to set up a little shrine.

Sheesh - you'd think I was a kid in high school again!

TDS, if you could bottle that and sell it you'd be rich!

Next time you might want to wear one of those shirts you were talking about!

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

You realize TDS,that because you're becoming a pb girl(woman),you've added at least 5 to your "hottie" rating(the classic 1-10 scale),so be happy you found us!Now I wish I could attend Shatnerball.............
    [Something Cool is Here]

Oh she is a 10+ trust me....

FatMan and Cphilip, HELLO You guys are going to get me into trouble. LOL

Warpped1, So, I get 5 points which means I'm now a 5...
    You guys are kewl, and this site is awesome. Plus I get points. What else could a girl ask for. LOL

Cool No - not us!

TDS, you won't get "in trouble" with me! I swear!

No seriously, There aren't many sports of the extreme variety that attract women - especially good looking, smart, sexy women like you! But paintball seems to be one that does - and its cool to have you here posting with us.

Now I'll be good - Phil taught me how to do a private channel chat - you see I just don't have much experience with this chat and forum kind of stuff. Now there are OTHER things I have lots of experience with!

Seriously, don't get mad, we're just bein' boys, but we'll stick by our promise come heck or high water!

FatMan

Yep! Walt is right, but I would beg you to share....I am beggin ya...well no...maybe we don't wanna share....what was I thinking?

No seriously...nothing without permission....so no sweat sweet!

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    FatMan and Cphilip, HELLO You guys are going to get me into trouble. LOL

Warpped1, So, I get 5 points which means I'm now a 5...
    You guys are kewl, and this site is awesome. Plus I get points. What else could a girl ask for. LOL
    No,no,no.You were already a 9,thats 5 BONUS points

TDS, you won't get "in trouble" with me! I swear!

No seriously, There aren't many sports of the extreme variety that attract women - especially good looking, smart, sexy women like you! But paintball seems to be one that does - and its cool to have you here posting with us.

Now I'll be good - Phil taught me how to do a private channel chat - you see I just don't have much experience with this chat and forum kind of stuff. Now there are OTHER things I have lots of experience with!

Seriously, don't get mad, we're just bein' boys, but we'll stick by our promise come heck or high water!

FatMan

A man of very many talents!! Your wife must be a happy woman!! I don't know what a private channel chat is unless you're talking about IM's?
    Heck or high water? I never heard that one before.

Yep! Walt is right, but I would beg you to share....I am beggin ya...well no...maybe we don't wanna share....what was I thinking?

No seriously...nothing without permission....so no sweat sweet!

Kewl! And I am shareing. Just not with everyone. LOL

No,no,no.You were already a 9,thats 5 BONUS points

Oh so that means I'm a 14. That rocks! But probably just on your scale Warpped1. But that's okay, at least I'm a 14 on someones scale.

Okay, I really have to go, I have a dental appointment at 9:30 and its 9:13. See you later

ok i would lie to clear somthing upok i think you were already a 10 being a trekie is +2 and a pb girl is +5 so now your 17 so there ya have it your the hottest pb trekie chick ever

Cool

TDS, I don't feel I should stoop to assigning a number to you. You are too complex a woman for that. I think you know how I feel about you - and you know the high level of esteem I have for you.

I agree that being a trekkie is good, and being into paintball only makes me admire you more. Not only that but you are a true hottie - with a good sense of humor and you're smart too. You remind me of my wife!

Now that is just about my highest compliment!

FatMan

Originally posted by TransMan
    ok i would lie to clear somthing upok i think you were already a 10 being a trekie is +2 and a pb girl is +5 so now your 17 so there ya have it your the hottest pb trekie chick ever
    HERE HERE!I concur,my math was off.........

glad i could clear that up for ya warped

I'm just glad to know there really are some "pb hotties" out there,not just dolled up models you see dolled up in magazines.Like this pic:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

that chicks too skiny she needs to get some meat on those bones

Cool

Um, guys, that girl is an actual member of an actual team that plays in actual tournaments. She is a true paintball hottie - whether you think she is too thin or not!

FatMan

oh u see i didnt say she wasnt hot she is hot dont get me wrong there and i didnt know one way or another if she played paintball or not o i didnt say anything about it

but she doesnt compare to tds and thats for sure

Originally posted by FatMan
    Um, guys, that girl is an actual member of an actual team that plays in actual tournaments. She is a true paintball hottie - whether you think she is too thin or not!

FatMan
    REALLY?!!?I never seen her,now Keely...........

lol i would like to see them go out on a field with that on

Cool

Yeah, she and Keely are team-mates for Femmes Fatale - so don't assume just 'cause a woman is hot she ain't a PB lady! TDS and Keely and her are there to proove you wrong!

FatMan

so who are the other ladies on this team do they have their own website lol i would like to see them play
    i think its funny when guys get mad cause girls beat them personaly im not that insecure about my manhood

Cool

There is a www.femmesfatales.org, but I'm not clear what relationship that has to the team. There is also the "Team Maxim" web site which has a little bit of stuff. Amy Schreier also played for "The Family" for a time - might find something about that. If you look about you can find stuff about them. I read an article on Femmes Fatale in one of the PB rags last month - can't remember which but I could look at home and tell you.

Actually, I pay a lot of attention to female PB - I guess that's just part of being a dirty old man!

FatMan

Wow, you guys have been very busy while I've been gone. LOL

There are a lot of cute girls that play paintball. How come none of them post here? Hmmmmm I wonder... LOL

I don't know if I qualify as a PB player yet. I only played once, and I was pretty bad. LOL It was hot, I had really bad aim, didn't move fast enough, and kept laughing. I'm sure I'll improve by the time August gets here....I hope.

As for the number thing, why hasn't anyone asked me my IQ yet?

BTW, the link you posted isn't working, it said can't find website.

well i tend to think that once u have played paintball you are a paintball player
    as for the IQ thing i didnt need to already knew you were smart
    try typing in the site instead of using link thats what i had to do

Here ya go Yvonnie..

http://femmesfatales.org/index.shtml

Ok, you have the see-through down. I'm sure I can find something.....Something with wee little straps.

I can see it now....aaahhhh. An artist, cursed with a vivid imagination.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

well i tend to think that once u have played paintball you are a paintball player
    as for the IQ thing i didnt need to already knew you were smart
    try typing in the site instead of using link thats what i had to do

Awwww you already knew huh? I made that much of an impression...

Here ya go Yvonnie..

http://femmesfatales.org/index.shtml

Ok, you have the see-through down. I'm sure I can find something.....Something with wee little straps.

I can see it now....aaahhhh. An artist, cursed with a vivid imagination.

You know your cruzin for a bruzin don't cha! LOL And I thought you were the sweet innocent one, you had me fooled. haha I'm sure you're not cursed, gifted is more like it.

Thanks for help with the link, I'll check it out.

Hey, I am a nice guy. Innocent, no...but nice.

Originally posted by Load SM5
    Hey, I am a nice guy. Innocent, no...but nice.
    Yeah you are nice. But I agree with the innocent part. LOL
    Scary...

yup u made quite a large impression on me

I played paintball yesterday!!!! I'm in lots of pain today!!!!
    Well, congratulations for joining the ranks of paintball players. I remember my first game of paintball. I got hit in the throat from about 20 feet away. I hope the temporary pain of playing doesn't discourage you from playing again.

Oh, BTW, you've been assimilated.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?