Page 167 of 220 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,010 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

thx that was my clever comment of the month stay tuned foir next months post

now to go smoke one before i head out for schoo

hahaha...uggg..sleep gut!
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Originally posted by spazzed
    hahaha...uggg..sleep gut!
    umm ok......

AWWWOOOOGA!!!

HAHAHA. moron

Pfftt..like You've got any room to speak bubba? lol

Boy's, Boy's. Settle down. If you don't behave yourselves, I'll have to get out the paddle. LOL

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

SPAAZ UR SUCH A RETarded ******* I HOPE U ROT IN HELL HILLBILLY CRACXKER INBRED PIECE OF DOG POO!!!!

how many spanking do i get for that one????

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    Boy's, Boy's. Settle down. If you don't behave yourselves, I'll have to get out the paddle. LOL
    Oooo..is that a threat, or a Promise?

Trans, just shutup..lol

SPAAZ UR SUCH A RETarded ******* I HOPE U ROT IN HELL HILLBILLY CRACXKER INBRED PIECE OF DOG POO!!!!

how many spanking do i get for that one????

More than you deserve!

Both!

Both!
    /me grins.. I've got the cuffs if you've got the paddle..

ive got drugs that make everything better hhaahaha

oh and last night was a FUN night went over to my friends house drank a few bud lights a couple triple blacks smoek about 6 with mny friend parachuted a couple tabs and took a couple shots of some really really nasty beam that im pretty damn sure had gone bad some how...

al in all i couldnt feel anything and was laughing so much i almost cried a couple time so ya it was a very fun night

Paddle's R US!

oh and last night was a FUN night went over to my friends house drank a few bud lights a couple triple blacks smoek about 6 with mny friend parachuted a couple tabs and took a couple shots of some really really nasty beam that im pretty damn sure had gone bad some how...

al in all i couldnt feel anything and was laughing so much i almost cried a couple time so ya it was a very fun night

Sounds like you had more fun than I did. I went to Target of all places. I needed garbage bags and shampoo LOL But I bet I have alot more brain cells than you do

Sounds like you had more fun than I did. I went to Target of all places. I needed garbage bags and shampoo LOL But I bet I have alot more brain cells than you do
    Hrm...was the garbage bags for trash or the dirty thoughts of wanting to spank two little boys? I'm sure the shampoo was for Trans...that boy needs a bath! Don't forget the flea and tick collar too.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Paddle's R US!

hahahahaha...wait...OH yeah!.. ROTFLMAO!! Good shizzle TDS

Originally posted by gibby

Hrm...was the garbage bags for trash or the dirty thoughts of wanting to spank two little boys? I'm sure the shampoo was for Trans...that boy needs a bath! Don't forget the flea and tick collar too.
    Wow your slippin man slippin bad....

hey all

well i'll start this off with saying... life suxs... i got pulled over today for expried plates... (i failed emissions twice) well they officer said i have 5 days to fix my car and get it registered or he will fine me 400$!!! so lemme get this straight, I have to take off of work and not get paid to fix my car with the no money i have in 5 days or he will take what lil money i have away and still expect me to fix my car!

im glad i got that off my chest.

lets see. i did a quick scan of the parts of the thread i missed... I'M NOT A PIMP DADDY!!!!!!!! accualy i met a girl (yes another one) i had to go to southern wisconsin so my best friend could spend time with his gf (hey he pays me for it... i'm cool with it) well we hook up with this group of people and sit down and watch animal house. by the time kayleen (yea thats her name) gets in the room both couches are filled and a couple people are laying on the floor. she take a look around the room and calmly walks over to me. then she sits on my lap "you dont mind do you?" (HEY!!!! dont get ahead of me guys) i shake my head and find a comfy position (this involves wrapping my arms around her and reclining back (he he he)) well about halfway through the movie people arnt even watching the movie no more. we are all just talking. she says shes bored with talking... wanna come up to my room and listen to music "SURE!"

I get up there and she sits on the bed and points a collection of cds... "pick one" "ok..." the FISRT thing i notice... the top 5 cds, Sean Paul, Hilary Hahn, Nelly, Ozzy, and Arlo Guthrie. lets see, odd assortment, regge, classical violin, rap, ozzy (yes he has his own catagory), and folk. the only thing all these artists have in commin???? i have all 5 cds sitting in my car i pop in arlo guthrie and both of us recite the words to alices resturaunt, in unison, perfectly. I'm inpressed. after listening to music some of us go back to jessica's house (thats where i stay when i go down there) about 10 of the people there want to go to this party, i dont i wanna go relax at jess's. some people go with them and kayleen doesnt hesitate... she head right for my car. followed by 5 other people.my car can hold 7 people. 3 in front 4 in back. guess where she sits? right next to me in the front with her hand on my THIGH!

ok now we're at jess's. all watching finding nemo now. there are parts in the movie that i have to recite with it. its that funny. 3 out of 5 times she recites at the same spot. ok now this is getting creepy (all who agree say "eye eye eye eye" in his/her best ricky ricardo accent) so my best friend and his girl leave the room part way through the movie... we dont see them for the rest of the night (you get the picture) jess is asleep on the recliner and whats his face and his gf are asleep. that leaves me and kayleen on the couch. im laying down. shes got her head on my chest laying besides me. for about 3 hours we just talk... about everything and anything. then she says "i looked up awsome in the dictionary, it means to leave someone in awe.... i want you to do something awsome right now" my zipper almost poped every stitch holding itself together. i calmly say. "well like what." only thats not what came out... i opened my mouth and in came her toungue...

It was one kiss. lasted for about one second. I'm staring at her in awe. I cant believe it. for one, SHE"S HOTT. i never get the hott girl. for two, we met 8 hours ago. took about 30 seconds of staring... she sticks her toungue out at me. it was like a worm on a hook and i was the fish. this went on for about 30 min. i didnt go further then that.so we fell asleep on the couch literaly my face was 1/2 inch form her face.

i woke up to jess going... well i wont say what she said... but she was in awe of seeing us two together.

im in awe of what happened...

ok i feel a whole lot better now. i had to tell someone

I'M NOT A PIMP DADDY!!!!!!!!

I think you meant to say "I'M THEE PIMP DADDY!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your ticket. That really bites!
    But, the rest of your update sounds pretty good to me. Although the "awesome" statement was in Gibby's League of the Lame Hall of Shame. IMHO Sooooo did you get her number? LOL

u may want to go to the free clinic and get checked out if ur clean i say hit it..TWICE.....hell THREE TIMES!!!

you go homes now wheres the damn pic at!!!

where were you in s.wi? also send me the vid of animal farm, we are reading it in stupid global!!!! and then again good luck on the girl, sorry about the ticket

5000th post! woot!

Uhh..gooo bT!!..IM DRUNK, W00T!!

Oh..bt..you think you're hot stuff? I had 3 women in my room at the same time..willingly..weee..almost sad they were here at the same time..2 of them were more than willing to have a bit of fun w/ me..hehehe..

uhh.. oh yeah.

Gemardadadada & Ultimatepaintguything... Especially gamardadada..thanks for hijacking the 5000th post you choadlickingtoolguythingymiajigger. YUes, I just said you choadlickingtoolguythingymajigger..w00t!

back to pass out..wait..gonna pass out..I think../me falls over.

Originally posted by gamarada717
    5000th post! woot!
    You homo if i ever meet u im gonna punch u in the face!!

5000th post! woot!
    n00b!

Couldn't pass up an oppurtunity like that, especially when I have no clue what this thread is even about!

Originally posted by TransMan

You homo if i ever meet u im gonna punch u in the face!!
    hahahaha..wtf Trannyman!!

In the words of Bibby..n00b!!

If you ahve no idea what it's about, then get on outta heah!!

Wait a second ladies & germs..he's from arkansas..I think we all know what that means..

TDS
    no i didn't get her number... but mines written on her palm

Ultimate
    I was in hartford. Its about an hour south of where i live

Couldn't pass up an oppurtunity like that, especially when I have no clue what this thread is even about!
    ha ha, neither do we at this point

Also on a side note... it took us 1 1/2 year to get to 5000 posts

Originally posted by BTAutoMag
    Ultimate
    I was in hartford. Its about an hour south of where i live [/B]
    cool, i go to school at HUHS