Page 206 of 220 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,180 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

My cousing got accepted to emory, but he ended up going to Furman instead..smart cracker. Could have done the same thing myself I suppose, but I'm not to worried about it, considering that was 4 years ago

What are you going for again? I know we've been through this before, but I totally friggin' forgot

Apply to UT (U of Tennessee)..The majority of our grad programs are high up in hte rankings, and many of them help out big time w/ expenses.
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Business school, going for an MBA. Yeah I've been looking around and really the only other highly ranked schools in the area are Duke and Georgia is supposed to pretty good. I'll see what happens. Emory is coming out ot interview me in October, and I should know what my entrance exam scores are by then.

Yeah, so we suck ..Actually, I'm not really sure, don't keep track of that sort of thing. Still worth checking out, they just did a BIG reorganization of the program and I've heard nothing but great things about it (from people I've met in it).. Besides, 2nd largest football stadium in the nation, and everyday's a drinking holiday

Actually, UT at Knoxville isn't too bad. Ranked up there with thunderbird and stuff. May have to check that out, for now I'm pretty much sticking to Florida, Indiana, Emory, and maybe Tulane. I have one more school to apply to though. All depends on my score.... gahhhh need to study more....

Man, what a weekend. I played in my second tournament yesterday at SC Village. It was very frustrating to say the least. First off, we got there very early in the morning, around 7 am. Around 9, we noticed the parking lots were still pretty empty and only a handful of teams were showing up...mostly AM players. Our team joined the rookie class. But as it neared 10, the tournament only saw around 5 teams signed up...our team being the only rookie team signed up. From our past experience at this tournament events, we knew we'd be playing against the AM teams which always spelled "arsewhooping in 60 seconds." Unlike the first time, at least we got to play against other rookie teams and made it fun.

Since only 5 teams showed, the Bushwackers were also out there to practice. They were invited to play in the tournament to make the number of teams even...UGH! But the rule was, any team that played against them would automatically get 100 points. However, they weren't the only ones out there...guys from the HK Army were there with their own little teams(Edge, Edge Kids, and another one I can't remember atm).

Granted, I know it's great to play against teams that are better than you but getting your arse handed down to you game after game was a very expensive lesson/practice. Sure, we played a few good games against some of them but for the most part, we witnessed a lot of cheating and favoritism by the refs which took away from the fun.

In any case, although we won the "sportsmanship" award...we weren't very happy with the event. We did win a 50% off admission to the next CalJam but I doubt we'll be participating in that due to lack of funds.

Although I love to be competative, I hate to think that cheating is a part of staying on top. It really takes away from wanting to play and almost makes it meaningless. Sure, we could break down and resort to that sort of thing but we just wouldn't be happy with ourselves.

Anyway, I figured I'd just rant a little.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

tough break Gibby. Maybe you guys should try the tournies that happen out at Outlaw? Unfortunatly things like what happened to you, keep the younger teams away. What kind of cheating was spotted?
    Sorry, I'm old

Yeah, like I said, yesterday was the last time we'd play in that event. Well, here's an example, the other team had one guy in the snake focusing on the opposite side of the field. One of our guys ran up and bunkered him and slid to get cover. You can clearly see the other guy was hit on the chest area but he hunched back down into the snake. While hunched over, he lit our guy up mearly a few feet away...easily around 10 shots. Our guy gets called out and he stays in. There were many instances where this would happen where we tag someone out, they bunker back in, and come out clean. Another source of frustration was the refs. We'd yell out to the ref to check a guy and all they would do from the side lines was take a short glance and tell them they were clean. But when the other team called it on us, the refs were all over us and pulled us out. I'm not saying all the refs were like that, but the few critical instances where it would have mattered, the call usually went against us since we were the rookie team.

Another one was when Bear, was shooting Ron from Bushwackers from the far back. Ron called him out for shooting hot. Bear's shot broke skin from so far away. Bear went to the deadbox and looked like he was tinkering with his DM4. When the ref called him to the chrono station, the velocity readings recorded 204 and 206. Not to mention, there was another instance in which Bear was accused of shooting someone out from the deadbox!

But what's funny is, the only game which we had fun at was against the Bushwackers. Although, Ron is known for his cheating skills and would even tell you about it after the game, they were often really cool to talk to. Ron's cheating(shooting from a crack) could be laffed at since one of our guys actually shot him through the crack...it's still disturbing to think that kind of play exists in small tournaments...probably more so in larger events?

wow. I know Bear is a cheater. I've played against the kid and his team. In fact we played against them at the HSP when I met you and BK there. Oh by the way. I'm not Emag and warp less. I'm moving onto something else. Thinking about a devilmag as it's still in sense a Emag but lighter, and in a clever disguise. Also on the verge of giving a Viking a try but I'm not sure. I figure it'll be a bit til I can get out and play again as work is down shifting to the point I have to consider a 2nd job.

Yeah...I actually saw RF out there yesterday and we chatted for a while. He told me he was trying to get you to look into a DevilMag before giving into a Viking. It's a tough choice really. Good luck trying to figure it out but damn, Vikings are nice too! Sorry to hear about your financial situation...good luck with that!

DevilMag? Someone care to enlighten my non-keeping-up-with-new-sheisse-self?

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    DevilMag? Someone care to enlighten my non-keeping-up-with-new-sheisse-self?
    I really don't know much about it myself except it's a mag using a Hyperframe with eyes. I am not sure if it's still using the same hyperframe electronics or a new one. Maybe RD can give more info.

Devilmag is a combo of Mag/GA Devil meeting TAG. It's basically a Emag w/o the weight and cycles a ton faster. It has dual break beam eyes installed in a ULE body, and uses a predator II board in a Hyperframe shell, or in the new versions a Vert Frame. Cycles at something like 45 cps without eyes and untested beyond with eyes. Check it out in the Dealers forum. here

Holy crap that's nice! GA if you ever read this, YOU ROCK!

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDawg
    Devilmag is a combo of Mag/GA Devil meeting TAG. It's basically a Emag w/o the weight and cycles a ton faster. It has dual break beam eyes installed in a ULE body, and uses a predator II board in a Hyperframe shell, or in the new versions a Vert Frame. Cycles at something like 45 cps without eyes and untested beyond with eyes. Check it out in the Dealers forum. here

Holy crap! That's awesome! Man. I'm definately gonna have to look into those when I get back into paintball! Ooooh. One of those and V.35 Halo goodness........

Offering DVD archive copies - PM me for details.

LOL!! You're really selling those?! How's it going for you so far? Do people actually PM you about ordering some movies off ya?

Just put it up today

I've been doing it for friends and coworkers recently. Figured I'd offer it on here.

Had a bunch of parents complaining about their kids scratching up their dvd's (especially disney ones). I laughed and told her about a buddy who bought the $100 sopranos season one and broke one of em that day. Anyway, she pays me $5 to copy all her kids movies. They scratch em up after a month or two and she has me make another copy for her. All good and legal and it goes pretty well.

Ah! I see...so you're offering to make backups of DVDs a person already owns prior to messing them up?! Interesting indeed! I'm sure that's not against the law is it?! I mean, it's not like you're keeping a copy of it right?!

Lol as long as I don't keep a copy it's legal. Fortunately, I'm not really into disney movies, and I already have all the soprano's seasons. It's a good source of beer money though!

I go away for a couple of weeks and the thread gets moved to another forum!!!! LOL

Nice to see the conversation hasn't died out!! I miss my computer and all the fun things that go with it!

Nice pictures pbzmag!!! Sorry for the delay in response but my COMPUTER ISNT WORKING!!!! ahem /me clears throat......
    You should hear the noises that mina birds make.....talk about chatter!!! LOL

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Quote Originally Posted by FatMan
    Really Gibbs, I had gotten the impression you REALLY knew how to make a box work,
    and when it was not feeling its best you could get that box fixed up quick, get the
    CPU screaming and leave only good memory!

I think TDS deserves your best, now get to work!

FatMan

That was good!

I cannot believe I missed this entire conversation about my......box. You guys are something else! LOL I'm laughing it up over here!

Quote Originally Posted by TooDamnSweet
    I go away for a couple of weeks and the thread gets moved to another forum!!!! LOL

Nice to see the conversation hasn't died out!! I miss my computer and all the fun things that go with it!

Nice pictures pbzmag!!! Sorry for the delay in response but my COMPUTER ISNT WORKING!!!! ahem /me clears throat......
    You should hear the noises that mina birds make.....talk about chatter!!! LOL
    Maybe Gibby's hinting

Jeezus Gibs, FIX THE WOMANS BOX!!!

TDS, I've got a box here that I think would be more than suitable for your entertainment needs..You're more than welcome to come use it at anytime you like, but it's my only one, so it's a share & share alike deal

LOL!! As much as you've all heard this at one point or another, things have been busy and I did try to fix it the other weekend. The only problem was, the extra power supply that I thought would fix her problem was for an AT and hers is an ATX...so that sort of kept me from doing so. I've been meaning to drop by a store and pick up another one but finding the time to do that lately has been difficult. Don't worry, it'll get fixed some day.

hey all thought id pop in on the ever growing TDS Thread. well i just got done with my bday, im 20 now... EEEEEE. in fact the email i got from AO saying happy bday is what brought me here. alot of things have changed with me in the time ive been gone. i drive a 95 neon now, i think i had that car when i was still on the forums. dont laugh, its have 275 horsepower and runs 11.8 second miles. (ive made close to 1000$ off bets cause my car is covered in bondo) if any of ya'll wanna get ahold of me dont heasitate to. im always bored. oh and sorry guys, im not into paintball anymore although i am still holding onto THE BEASt like its my baby

Zac (920) 838-1181 (my new cell)

Happy Birthday man I just turned 19 myself been a while maybe u should stop in a lil more often

Oh and gibbs u know the only reason u havnt fixed her box is because you are tryin to score on fable. I thinks its bout time TDS found someone willin to fix her box all the time

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag
    hey all thought id pop in on the ever growing TDS Thread. well i just got done with my bday, im 20 now... EEEEEE. in fact the email i got from AO saying happy bday is what brought me here. alot of things have changed with me in the time ive been gone. i drive a 95 neon now, i think i had that car when i was still on the forums. dont laugh, its have 275 horsepower and runs 11.8 second miles. (ive made close to 1000$ off bets cause my car is covered in bondo) if any of ya'll wanna get ahold of me dont heasitate to. im always bored. oh and sorry guys, im not into paintball anymore although i am still holding onto THE BEASt like its my baby

Zac (920) 838-1181 (my new cell)
    Damn...you must be one of those Neon enthusiasts! 275 horsepower?! How'd you manage that? You trying to be a ricer?! Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY bud!! Damn...20 years old already?! One more year and you can order more drinks other than milk.

As for Fable...LOL!! Still trying to score! I'm friggin 36 years old and still a virgin!

I totaled a neon a couple years ago, actually, 3 years methinks..something like that. I was only going 40..

Now..Fable?

so u modeled the character after yourself?

I just signed up for that blockbuster all the games you want for 20 bucks a month deal!

I just beat the clone wars campaign on Star Wars:Battlefront. One more to go and I'll return it and get Fable! Woohooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterJM
    I just signed up for that blockbuster all the games you want for 20 bucks a month deal!

I just beat the clone wars campaign on Star Wars:Battlefront. One more to go and I'll return it and get Fable! Woohooooo!
    Man! I gotta take some time to start playing that game again. But last time I played, I didn't try progressing through the story but just tried doing the side missions, explored the world, and just trying to get my guy promoted.