Page 6 of 220 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

well crap thats not what i meant at all what i meant is that i would not admit and besides u didnt do anything

well im not a wee kid im prob bigger than most of the peeps here oh well pleanty of other ladies out there

Originally posted by Load SM5
    Hell, I did'nt know. I thought persomman was an adult, too until I saw a pic of this wee kid.
    16!

That reminds me Load. You do not look like you're going to be 30. Are you really an adult or are you posing as one?

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Breathe slowly Yvonnie...your secret's safe. No one except for the thousands who read this will ever know.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Born June 20 1972. I do look a bit young but, trust me, I am verging on 30.

Originally posted by TransMan
    well im not a wee kid im prob bigger than most of the peeps here oh well pleanty of other ladies out there
    Awww don't feel bad TransMan, 16 is a great age. I wish I was 16!
    It was fun while it lasted...

no its not 16 sux oh well ill pose as a 25 yr old from now on

Toodamnsweet is a child molestor!! AHHHHH!!!! kids watch out

Breathe slowly Yvonnie...your secret's safe. No one except for the thousands who read this will ever know.
    You know you're killing me!!!

Verging 30 huh? What year did Pac-Man come out?

ok check my profile now u cant be blamed cause i lied

To prove my point here's a pic of one of our not so well known AO members..CrustyOldGeezer.

Originally posted by megaman
    Toodamnsweet is a child molestor!! AHHHHH!!!! kids watch out
    How come, whenever you post here, it's not nice?? LOL
    Just kidding....I know you're joking...I think

It wasn't me!!!

yeah yeah everyone ignore the kid thats ok cause all of yal are twice as old as me so ha
    just joking

ok check my profile now u cant be blamed cause i lied
    You are in sooo much trouble young man. LOL
    Actually, your finger slipped right? And I just pointed the mistake out to you... thats the ticket...

Load, I don't get it, what does the picture prove? And you didn't answer the Pac Man question.

how am i in trouble

how am i in trouble
    Because I checked your profile again and saw what your did LOL
    I edited my response, read it again.

The pic was a joke that you can't go by what ppeople say about themselves. Crusty Old Geezer? Baby? Oh, nevermind, it was funny to me and that's all that matters.

Pacman was the early 80's was'nt it? My first video game console was a Mattel Intellivision.

haha 2ds slick one i like that in a lady

The pic was a joke that you can't go by what ppeople say about themselves. Crusty Old Geezer? Baby? Oh, nevermind, it was funny to me and that's all that matters.

Pacman was the early 80's was'nt it? My first video game console was a Mattel Intellivision.
    LOL. I never catch jokes. I got it now though. LOL Just like the Mancow/cow tipping thing. I didn't get that one either. Like I always say, I'm on Hawaiian time, I arrive late, but I always get there...

TransMan, ooooo you called me a lady. You must be a mature 16 year old. But you're still 16. LOL

yeah im 16 no she doesnt no u cant and i look 25 or so people say(im hairy) i buy beer for all my friends constantly never have been asked for ID either
    A hairy 16 year old.... How could TDS pass that up?? You'll love it when you hit your 30's, when you can braid your back hair, or when people ask you why you're wearing a sweater in the summer only to find out you're not wearing a shirt!
    the JoKeR

Tragically hip and criminally insane.

Now building the ultimate truck body kit. Click on the logo above for details!

Intellivision was a step up from the Fairchild system we had. Does anybody here actually remember that system?? Sweet 2D graphics and controllers that could give you carpal tunnel faster than you'd believe! If I remember correctly, a friend of mine had Intellivision while we were in grade school, but since that's farther back than most who read this have been alive, I'll spare the details.

Last post for now....

Hey Tom, is this enough AO spirit for TooDamnSweet??

Hey 2DS, I'll be happy to take Jokers(right person?) lei's! I'm perfectly legal! Swear!!

Originally posted by spazzed
    Hey 2DS, I'll be happy to take Jokers(right person?) lei's! I'm perfectly legal! Swear!!
    Nope. Not me. I've been married tooooooo long to get lei'd anymore.

Serious question for TDS now... Are you seriously planning on playing Shatnerball? If so, I'd suggest picking up a paintball magazine or two to get an idea of the game, just to limit any suprises. Maybe someone from your new fan club here might be willing to send you some back issues to look at.

Wow 31 Like Si-fi and interested in paint ball. Too bad your not a Cali girl.
    Former E-Mag #000472
    Rocken Factory # 12+
    http://rockenpaintball.com

Originally posted by dmonahan
    Ha! I had to re-read that to notice it was "Cali", not "Call"! Not implying anything, I just didn't read it closely and did a double-take!

Intellivision was a step up from the Fairchild system we had. Does anybody here actually remember that system?? Sweet 2D graphics and controllers that could give you carpal tunnel faster than you'd believe! If I remember correctly, a friend of mine had Intellivision while we were in grade school, but since that's farther back than most who read this have been alive, I'll spare the details.
    -----------------------------------

I remember intellivision. Did I just say that?

Nope that was cphilips lei. I checked your profile, you're legal, but barely... LOL

Serious question for TDS now... Are you seriously planning on playing Shatnerball? If so, I'd suggest picking up a paintball magazine or two to get an idea of the game, just to limit any suprises. Maybe someone from your new fan club here might be willing to send you some back issues to look at.

Yup, I'm seriously planning on playing at Shatnerball. Some people gave me internet sites to read and I did pick up a magazine. There's a lot of information. I also looked up the allstar paintball place over here that hawpunch told me about. I just need someone to drag along with me to play with. Although two people who don't know how to play might not be such a good idea. LOL
    But yeah, I'm definately gonna play. I'm really looking forward to it.

----------------------------------

Ha! I had to re-read that to notice it was "Cali", not "Call"! Not implying anything, I just didn't read it closely and did a double-take!

----------------------------------

LOL I had to reread the Cali part too.
    I've been to Cali, does that count? LOL

BTW Load, Pac Man came out in 1981...I guess I can trust that your verging on 30.

You guys are worse than me and I'm 25 and single...what do you 30 something’s who are married have to say for yourselves?

A hairy 16 year old.... How could TDS pass that up?? You'll love it when you hit your 30's, when you can braid your back hair, or when people ask you why you're wearing a sweater in the summer only to find out you're not wearing a shirt!
    ok ok im not like an ape or summin i meant i facial hair i gt big chops and log shaggy hair makes me look like im strait out of the 70's the ladies seem to like it so i can complain

ok ok im not like an ape or summin i meant i facial hair i gt big chops and log shaggy hair makes me look like im strait out of the 70's the ladies seem to like it so i can complain
    I thought you were gonna post a picture TransMan. Where is it?

You guys are worse than me and I'm 25 and single...what do you 30 something’s who are married have to say for yourselves?

You mean I'm talking to married guys too? LOL

I'm not going to have to worry about you guys coming after me, I'm going to have to worry about everyones wife and mothers.