Page 29 of 220 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

TDS,lot's of info can be found in Action Pursuit Games magazine,pick up a copy!
    [Something Cool is Here]

Definitely get APG!! Great mag'!!

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

That's Mr. Shatner to you! He has not been assimilated, on television or otherwise. So there!
    I believe it was Riley of Borg that assimilated Kirk in Episode F.

BTW, when is the next Episode?
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

Originally posted by spazzed
    Heeey! Where's my sympathy?! I actually did have knee surgery! It wasn't any of that sissy arthroscopic crap either! This was MAJOR surgery! ACL Reconstruction. (Read- Lots of Drugs! Powerful Drugs!)
    Spazzed, I feel your pain (It's gonna rain! ). Seriously, at one point, I went to an orthopedic, and he said I could've broken my knee. Thankfully I didn't, cause I'm too young for a knee replacement. How did you tear your ACL? I fell at work, and the heel of my right foot hit the back of my leg. They gave me some fun drugs (Tylenol with coddeine), but after the first day, I stopped taking it.

Did you read the "Mudd's Women" parody"?

LOL Yes I did.

Heeey! Where's my sympathy?! I actually did have knee surgery! It wasn't any of that sissy arthroscopic crap either! This was MAJOR surgery! ACL Reconstruction. (Read- Lots of Drugs! Powerful Drugs!)

I thought I did give you sympathy. But because I like you I'll give you smore. sympathy sympathy sympathy sympathy. Nah, Seriously, sorry about your injury and that you had to go through the pain of the surgery and recovery.

TDS,lot's of info can be found in Action Pursuit Games magazine,pick up a copy!

Definitely get APG!! Great mag'!!

I subscribe www.actionpursuitgames.com

Thanks! I looked around for paintball magazines but couldn't find any. I'll probably have to subscribe too.

I believe it was Riley of Borg that assimilated Kirk in Episode F.

BTW, when is the next Episode?

OOOOOH you were talking about that episode! Okay, I guess I'll have to give you that one, but we got him back didn't we. I think we did it in Episode G??

I'm not sure when the next one will be. I'll have to email kerbytrack and ask her. I'll send you a pm.
    Prepare to lose!

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Hehe...2DS subscribing to paintball magazines now? Looks like we've done our job well. Assimilation complete! Add one more Borg to the team!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Originally posted by gibby
    Hehe...2DS subscribing to paintball magazines now? Looks like we've done our job well. Assimilation complete! Add one more Borg to the team!
    That's what you think! Just when you thought it was safe to post again....(music from Jaws playing in the background)

I bet I can assimilate you, before you assimilate me!

That's what you think! Just when you thought it was safe to post again....(music from Jaws playing in the background)

I bet I can assimilate you, before you assimilate me!
    LOL! Sounds kinky! Let's do this!

LOL! Sounds kinky! Let's do this!

Anytime, anywhere! It'll only take a minute, but it'll last a lifetime! Prepare to lose your connection with the collective...

Hehe...you're too good. I'll have to sleep on this one before I can make a good comeback.

Hehe...you're too good. I'll have to sleep on this one before I can make a good comeback.
    Warn your friends!

BTW, sleep won't help you, you're still gonna have the same brain when you wake up...LOL

Originally posted by Timmee

Spazzed, I feel your pain (It's gonna rain! ). Seriously, at one point, I went to an orthopedic, and he said I could've broken my knee. Thankfully I didn't, cause I'm too young for a knee replacement. How did you tear your ACL? I fell at work, and the heel of my right foot hit the back of my leg. They gave me some fun drugs (Tylenol with coddeine), but after the first day, I stopped taking it.
    Ouch! You lucked out Timmee!! I tore miny ACL in wrestling practice. Basically what happened, I took a shoulder to my knee & hyper-extended it, which tore my ACL off the bone. Nice loud pop!! After it happened, I got up & wrestled for about 2 months & went through 2 weeks of spring practice for football

The stuff they gave me was much more potent. I didn't have any drugs before my operation, other than anti-inflamatorie's, but after I was on Lorcet 10 (same as Lortab, one of the strongest pain-killers you can get). I think I stopped taking 'em after 4-5 days.

That's my story

How many times must we say it Yvonnie? Resistance IS Futile!!

Cool Whew!

Originally posted by spazzed
    My dear fatty, we are not to grow mullets, we are to seek them out & set them on fire!!

You might qualify... if you'll by the beer to go wtih the Skynard, since the 2 go hand in hand!
    Oh thank god! The mullet never looked good on me!

Hey, and settin' them on fire sounds good too! As for the beer - sure, as long as we have a little whiskey to go along with it! I favor Scotch, but Bourbon is an old standby!

Thanks for settin' me straight Spazzy!

BTW, I dug this up for the general amusement of Borg everywhere - I think is might be what we're facing at Shatnerball:

Top 14 Changes In a Country-Western Star Trek

- Every Friday night, the entire crew heads down to the cargo bay for the big tractor-beam pull.
    - Original character Mr. Spock: raise an eyebrow, mutter "fascinating." New character "Yosemite" Spock: Pop off a few rounds, holler
    "Great horny toads!"
    - The Prime Directive now mostly concerned with restrictions on marriage to other family members.
    - Space is still the final frontier, but the first stop is Winn Dixie for a case of Busch and some Luckies.
    - Good aliens = mullets; Bad aliens = mullets and goatees.
    - Every time a new alien is introduced, Spock says, "Captain, if I may... them's good eatin'."
    - Incoming message chime replaced by "Dueling Banjos."
    - Captain Kirk still sleeps with anything that moves - as long as he's related to it.
    - Lieutenant Commander Data up on blocks in the front yard, waiting for parts.
    - "Dammit, Jim! I'm a doctor, not a NASCAR driver!"
    - "Away Team - set banjos on stun."
    - Picard's usual replicator order? "Skins. Pork. Fried."
    - Before every commercial: the Enterprise freezes in mid-air, Kirk lets out a rebel yell, and Waylon Jennings does a voice-over where he says,
    "Looks like them Federation boys just ordered up a second helping of trouble, and that's what the Klingons are servin'!"
    - New title for "Amok Time" is "My Girlfriend's Ugly; I Done Kilt My Best Friend; And My Ears Are Sore"

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

Cool TDS is a Borg, TDS is a Borg, nah-nah nah-nah naaah-nah!

HA! In no way does this mean I'm assimilated. You're dreaming!!! Please stand in line with Warpped1, TransMan, Spazzed and Hitech. They are all waiting for more meds. LOL
    Ah, TDS, deny it all you want, the collective has definitly invaded your mind - we're with you all the time now, when you work, when you sleep, when you ... do everything. You are so ***
    imilated you don't even know it!

That's trekkie to you mister! And I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. But I think you're gonna get me in trouble! Knock it off!
    Well, it looks like they took the billboard entries off the web - I'm not sure why! Here is the layout that got the most attention:

https://www.automags.org/~TomAGD/billboard/skirts_lg.jpg

For some reason that was controversial? I think we could end the controversy and just sub you as the model (uh- oh, I hope Capo's not reading this )

Don't make me go postal on you FatMan!!!!
    Bring it on baby - I like my women dangerous!

FatMan

Hey,TDS,whats the dif between a TRKKIE and a TREKKOR?Always wondered.........

Eat me for lunch huh? I don't think so. You can't handle this...You're playing in the big league now...
    Big league huh? I DON'T THINK SO. You don't even know what the big league is! I forgot to mention, I'm an old tournament pro. Come to think of it, you wouldn't even be a snack!

I'm new and improved...step up or step out (hey, that was pretty good)
    Pretty good (for a trekkie). Remember, you have only one way to go, up!

Sorry this is late, but I do have a life!

LMAO!!!! that country western Star trek would be great but u would also have to put some supper swampers on the enterprise

i now the perfect way to hunt the Mullets heres what ya do ya get a big *** chevy with big *** mudd tires on it get a boom box from the 80's get some skynard then ya take the truck into a creek bed and try to throw as much mudd as possible on the banks while the whole time playing skynard as load as possible the mullets will flock in by the hundreds then u get a flame thrower stand in the back of the truck and start up the blaze

And we don't?!LOL

i have a life it just consists of posting on the forum

ME TOO TRANS!I'M A POST-A-HOLIC!

How many times must we say it Yvonnie? Resistance IS Futile!!

You can say it till your blue in the face. I'm have not been defeated!! And I won't be.

[b]Ah, TDS, deny it all you want, the collective has definitly invaded your mind - we're with you all the time now, when you work, when you sleep, when you ... do everything. You are so ***
    imilated you don't even know it!

Borg hasn't invaded my mind. I'm here to help you. If you guys consume my thoughts, it's because I'm thinking of ways to unassimilate you poor drones!!! Just relax and let it happen...

Well, it looks like they took the billboard entries off the web - I'm not sure why! Here is the layout that got the most attention:

https://www.automags.org/~TomAGD/billboard/skirts_lg.jpg

For some reason that was controversial? I think we could end the controversy and just sub you as the model (uh- oh, I hope Capo's not reading this )

I saw the billboard entries but didn't read the discussion on it. I think I can guess which one got the most attention and caused the most contraversy. Sub me as the model. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. She's naked! I don't think so.

Bring it on baby - I like my women dangerous!

You're in for it now! Smack!

Hey,TDS,whats the dif between a TRKKIE and a TREKKOR?Always wondered.........

Ummmmm Trekkie sounds better....

Big league huh? I DON'T THINK SO. You don't even know what the big league is! I forgot to mention, I'm an old tournament pro. Come to think of it, you wouldn't even be a snack!

I don't know what the big league is? Hahaha your funny! I have much talent and can kick your butt across the floor without even breaking a sweat!

i now the perfect way to hunt the Mullets heres what ya do ya get a big *** chevy with big *** mudd tires on it get a boom box from the 80's get some skynard then ya take the truck into a creek bed and try to throw as much mudd as possible on the banks while the whole time playing skynard as load as possible the mullets will flock in by the hundreds then u get a flame thrower stand in the back of the truck and start up the blaze

You need help!

You need help!
    can u help me????

Ummmmm Trekkie sounds better....
    i would rather be a trekkor that way i wouldnt be a trekkie

I don't know what the big league is? Hahaha your funny! I have much talent and can kick your butt across the floor without even breaking a sweat!
    maybe u should try that out on me first ya dig??

We near 1k yet?C'mon guys and gals!Everyone vote too!We only got 3 out of 5 stars!This has got to be the most popular thread!I come here for 90% of my AO time,I usualy have something useful and witty to say,but I been writing my novel and fil,m script lately,so most of my creative impulses got to one of those!Like last night I was up til 4am workin on 1 scene!

we are at bout 884 i think so we only got bout 216 left because we ae going to 1.1k not 1k

Was that the oficial count?1.1k?We don't have 100 spams in here,a few yes,but not 100.Anyway,TDS,see if Tom will give ya a black one,those look real cool in my opinion.

yeah that was the coun now its at 886 and TDS was the one who asked to bumb it to 1100 so thats what we did

Cool Hurt me baby!

You're in for it now! Smack!
    Owwww! Kewl! Do it again!

And what was that about eating you for lunch? I must have missed that part of the thread!

FatMan

ummm i think ill just go eat a whopper