Page 32 of 220 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Hey, he's the only Borg openly admitting his unassimilation. I'm not throwing him out! But we can still get on with business while he's bouncing off the walls. (Don't worry they're padded so he won't hurt himself)
    hey what you mean i openly admited it or do u not remeber

Originally posted by TransMan

hey what you mean i openly admited it or do u not remeber
    You are absolutely right! You did openly admit it. My humble appologies!!! Please forgive me!

WoooooHoooooo I got two, I got two!!!!

We're on our way to Chicago To kick Borg butt at Shatnerball.....

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

WoooooHoooooo I got two, I got two!!!!
    well more like one and a half we could prob use Gibby to lure more in

well more like one and a half we could prob use Gibby to lure more in

LMBO!!!! Yeah, actually, I heard he's only 5'3.

Smile gibby, I said that with much wuv.

well then i guess we only got bout one and a third then

*SMACK* Trans, get your hand out of your pants, we all know that your loyalty lies with the Borg.

WARPED1, what kind of camera(s) did you use? It'd be cool to have a movie of Shatnerball for those of us that can't be there. On a somewhat related note, I'd love to make a movie (sci-fi). A few of the things I need are a better computer, and LightWave (well, besides the camera(s), of course).
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

LMBO!!!! Yeah, actually, I heard he's only 5'3.

Smile gibby, I said that with much wuv.
    HAHA!! I dunno if I should laugh harder, or cry harder.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Cool Let's get back on track!

I dunno what you guys did, but shame on you for discussing anything other than paintball in this thread! You won't see ME doing that!

Capo - with reference to my prior comment - when I'm posting and I'm trying to decide if something is appropriate TDS appears on my left shoulder with her horns and tail and pitchfork and spike heels - and you appear on my right shoulder with your silver wings and halo.

Actually its kind of fun having the two of you around!

What was I talking about?

Oh yeah - Spaz, if you are gonna drink, learn to drink like a man (flexing his muscles - ow! I think I pulled something) beer, scotch, bourbon, sour mash, the good stuff. Top it off with a good cigar!

TDS, what (if anything) do YOU like to drink? That's what I'll be buyin! Have you ever smoked a cigar? Nothing sexier than a Borg ... er Federation (remember she's still in denial) woman smoking a cigar!

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

Cool

Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

I had nothing to do with that last night..if threads were deleted it was at black's own discretion
    No, I know - I was referring back a day or so when I made some cheeky comment and you posted a confused.

I'm just pullin' your leg Capo! Gettin' yer goat, cuttin' yer cheese (hmm, that's not right), rattlin' yer chain!

I don't know what was up last night, I don't *think* I was even involved - at least if I was I don't know how yet - someone needs to tell me.

FatMan

Can't we all just get along?
    [Something Cool is Here]

last night was just me and warp being controlled by that evil one with a pitch fork

Pitchfork= OUCH!

Cool

last night was just me and warp being controlled by that evil one with a pitch fork
    Cool.

Hmm, TDS and Capo dressed up as devil and angel - makes a picture, don't it!

FatMan

i was wondering if anyone noticed that there are a few people that have posted over 200 times on this one thread...it's such a sad sad world...
    "To serve to strive and not to yield"
    --------------------------------------
    I AM THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATER!

I had like 50 posts on AO before this thread,see I sold my mag.

who has posted over 200 times surly not me or TDS

hmmmm an angel or a devil i just cant decide ill have to think about it a while

WARPED1, what kind of camera(s) did you use? It'd be cool to have a movie of Shatnerball for those of us that can't be there. On a somewhat related note, I'd love to make a movie (sci-fi). A few of the things I need are a better computer, and LightWave (well, besides the camera(s), of course).

Wow, so many talented people here. I have no talent.

HAHA!! I dunno if I should laugh harder, or cry harder.

I thought you would find that funny! LOL
    Your first assignment as a Federation member is to give us all the Borg secrets. So Spill It!

I dunno what you guys did, but shame on you for discussing anything other than paintball in this thread! You won't see ME doing that!

What?!? Who has taken over FatMan's computer???

Capo - with reference to my prior comment - when I'm posting and I'm trying to decide if something is appropriate TDS appears on my left shoulder with her horns and tail and pitchfork and spike heels - and you appear on my right shoulder with your silver wings and halo.

Hey, why am I the devil? I can see why Capo is the angel, she's nice and funny. But I don't think I'm a devil. You guys are the devil, I just play along. How about if I'm an angel that wears red. LOL

TDS, what (if anything) do YOU like to drink? That's what I'll be buyin! Have you ever smoked a cigar? Nothing sexier than a Borg ... er Federation (remember she's still in denial) woman smoking a cigar!

I like to drink Sky Blue and Budwieser. I also like Long Island Ice Tea. I've never smoked a cigar, but my bf does and they stink. LOL But he does look sexy...

Can't we all just get along?

LOL Yeah, what Warpped1 said. You guys all need to come over to the Federation and then everyone will be happy.

i was wondering if anyone noticed that there are a few people that have posted over 200 times on this one thread...it's such a sad sad world...

Really!!! What shamefull person did that?

hmmmm an angel or a devil i just cant decide ill have to think about it a while

Don't hurt yourself...LOL

I don't really want to add to the absolute insanity that has overcome Tom and turned into this blatant display of, well, things I can't mention here without getting yelled at, but I figure its going to hit 1000 anyway, so I might as well get my opinion in.

I feel that this thread, first off, is a total disgrace to the spirit of AO. Rewarding a new member with an RT Pro is fine. Rewarding a new member because they flirt shamelessly with AO members is total bunk. Vegeta said it best. This isn't post whoring. Its postitution.

And why is this post still in Main? It has NOTHING to do with paintball. Follow the rules of the site, and move it! If anyone else tried this crap, this post would be shipped out of here as soon as a mod saw it.

I don't really think what anyone has to say regarding my opinions on this thread. If you agree with me, great. If you don't, well, I'm an opinionated SOB and thats the bottom line.

There's more to paintball than just playing with balls...

and umm noe one really cares thordic the tme for opinons was a few days ago and it didnt seem to change anything so go ahead and blow as much smoke as u like

Cool

Uh, Thordic, I like you just fine and all, but give the lady a break! You don't have to be be rude!

I mean, I wondered why it wasn't moved to Friendly Corner, but but wasn't. So what? If you don't want to read it - don't.

TDS didn't come here with those intentions - if anything WE started it. She didn't ask for an RT Pro - Tom came up with that idea. And she hasn't broken the rules - if anything YOU have by making a personal attack on her!

And we talk about paintball every now and then!

So I AGREE with your statement: YOUR POST should be shipped out - just leave this thread alone!

Snarl, snarl, growl, growl! What's it to ya anyway?

FatMan (TDS needs a new RT Pro - yeah!)

ABOUT THE CAMERAS I USE,CURRENTLY NONE,I ONLY USUALY HIRE OUT AND USE WHATS GIVEN TO ME,i'VE USED 8MM,16MM,35MM(MOVIES LIKE BLAIR WITCH 2,WHICH BTW I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH OTHER THAN CAMERA OPERATOR,You guys made it sound like I wrote the derned thing)

ok so first u call her a whore and then u call her a prostitute and what the hell did she ever do nothing we cant control where this forum got started and we cant move it so that not our problem why dont u just stay out of this thread and u wont have to worry about it

Originally posted by WARPED1
    ABOUT THE CAMERAS I USE,CURRENTLY NONE,I ONLY USUALY HIRE OUT AND USE WHATS GIVEN TO ME,i'VE USED 8MM,16MM,35MM(MOVIES LIKE BLAIR WITCH 2,WHICH BTW I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH OTHER THAN CAMERA OPERATOR,You guys made it sound like I wrote the drened thing)
    Very kewl! When you work as a cameraman, do you get residuals on the movie? Or is it a one time payment?
    Are there any other projects you're working on? (film)

By the way, you were unassimilated to you know...Bring me the book of Borg secrets to the staff meeting at 6:00. Trans and gibby, you need to be here too.

*SINGIN*"I'm a little Borgy,tall and mean,insert my implants into your spleen..............."
    I usualy get a one time payment,and sometimes a 'perdiem'(cash weekly),a free place to stay on location,and free craft service(food).I'm not doing anything soon,opening shop.I missed a chance to work on Srar wars Episode 2 last year,but I didn't want to go to Tunisia(Tatooine scenes are filmed there.)

ill be there but im pretty sure gibby cant make it i lost him out the air lock

ill be there but im pretty sure gibby cant make it i lost him out the air lock
    You lost him out the airlock? You mean you pushed him out of the airlock...LOL
    Hey, I can't afford to lose any unassimilated borg, I'll have to use my homing device to get him back.

Posted by Warpped1 *SINGIN*"I'm a little Borgy,tall and mean,insert my implants into your spleen..............."

Hahaha! The collective have a strong hold on you huh? I guess I'll have to use the secret weapon on ya.......As soon as I think of what it is, I'll be back. LOL

You lost him out the airlock? You mean you pushed him out of the airlock...LOL
    well maybe a little nudge ahh you dont need him u can get bigger ones
    Hahaha! The collective have a strong hold on you huh? I guess I'll have to use the secret weapon on ya.......As soon as I think of what it is, I'll be back. LOL
    oh i know what it is and it works quite well

HAHA!! Okay, getting stabbed in the back always feels good! Thanks a lot Transman, I'll remember this.

But I know something you don't know...NEENER!!

And just because you decided to give me a little "nudge" outside the airlock, I'm never going to tell you!

When AO wins Shatnerball,I think Bill should have to dance around in a pink tu-tu singin"It's Rainin' Men"