Page 215 of 220 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,450 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Wow congrats on the new addition to your family RoadDawg!!!!! Get all your sleep now because once he's born sleep will be a distant memory LOL

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterJM
    Totally forgot about that, I probably still have it on my computer somewhere but haven't used it in forever! Why?
    I think the whole deal finally died. I can't get the pulses to go through from home, or work. Trying to figure out if I even need to bother running it anymore.
    I'm way too old for this ****.

no idea. I think I'm gonna switch to either seti @ home or that gene mapping one.

no idea. I think I'm gonna switch to either seti @ home or that gene mapping one.
    I've run both of those at some point in the past, certainly enjoyed them, but they both tended to hog resources. *shrug*

yup. I'm done with that...bogged my comp down WAY too much

Quote Originally Posted by TooDamnSweet
    Wow congrats on the new addition to your family RoadDawg!!!!! Get all your sleep now because once he's born sleep will be a distant memory LOL
    Already on it.

Who is looking at doing the Celebrity Paintball @ Jungle Island later on this year? I'm thinking of going but if I don't know anyone I'll feel lonely.
    Sorry, I'm old

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDawg
    Already on it.

Who is looking at doing the Celebrity Paintball @ Jungle Island later on this year? I'm thinking of going but if I don't know anyone I'll feel lonely.
    Hey there Nick..don't worry, we'll definitely be there. So plan ahead and be there!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Schweet.

Damn all you West Siiiide mofo's! Leaving me stranded over here.

haha..well, I've always got Trans to keep me company.

No kidding, looks like I'll be forced to think about sec football to drive out the sadness of missing shatnerball!

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    Damn all you West Siiiide mofo's! Leaving me stranded over here.

haha..well, I've always got Trans to keep me company.
    Give me another couple of months and I'll be ready to go...the wife finally gave me the go ahead to start looking at gear again...wOoT wOoT...

--Mr. DB

No kidding, looks like I'll be forced to think about sec football to drive out the sadness of missing shatnerball!
    You're going to love it, even if you are stuck in that ****hole known as Gainesville.

DB, I haven't played in years man, it's been a looooong time haha

hey now! I'm banking on SEC football and rich alumni in general! M y goal this year is to get someone to trade me a xbox 360 or some such thing for a pair of tickets to a good game (ie UF/UGA, UF/FSU, UF/Auburn)!

hey now! I'm banking on SEC football and rich alumni in general! M y goal this year is to get someone to trade me a xbox 360 or some such thing for a pair of tickets to a good game (ie UF/UGA, UF/FSU, UF/Auburn)!
    Roadtrip your *** up here dude!

actually I've been discussing it with the wife. Haven't been to tenn before (other then just driving through) and I may try to set up a day of interviews and then tailgate and watch the game.

/me will have to start looking for a job around aug/sept.

i cant believe this thread is still going, ya'll are nuts
    [*img]http://www.browndotdesign.com/Xodus/AO/YeahThatsMe.jpg[/img]
    Image too large- Tato

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme
    i cant believe this thread is still going, ya'll are nuts
    Yes..the spirit thread lives on. But you shouldn't be surprised...everyone on AO is nuts...just in a different way.

I'm nuts in the bad way.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshK
    I'm nuts in the bad way.
    Good...Bad...it's all the same. There are no lines drawn in this thread. Anything goes.

Wow this thread has been around longer than me............. LOL

Just stoped by to say hello to all the folks. So TDS, Gibby, DirtyBunny, RoadDawg and the rest Whats up?
    Great Traders: RogueFactor,Doobie

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody077

Just stoped by to say hello to all the folks. So TDS, Gibby, DirtyBunny, RoadDawg and the rest Whats up?
    Wow dude!! It's been a hell of a long time since I last spoke with you! Things are going well...TDS and I are now living in San Diego. How about you? What have you been up to lately? Still playing PB?

Doing good man, last I had heard you had taken a job with Sony was it. Glad to hear things are going good. I dont play much any more, only a scenerio game here and there, Im still in the same area, about 20min from SC village. I will catch up with ya later.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody077

OMG! He's alive! I mostly troll now but mainly play scenario's now. I did play this past weekend scenario called "GI Joe: Silent Threat". Of course, I played for Cobra. Not because they are a better team but we get to wear cool costumes!

HAHAHA!! Nice picture!!! That looks like a lot of fun but I would find it funky to play in costumes like that...besides, I don't need a mask to look mean and ugly. I'm surprised the bald dude didn't paint his face silver!

Hey PBZ...if I paid you a little...do you think we can accidentally find the new software flashed on my emag board?

Also, TDS and I are planning on playing in Shatnerball...you guys need to be there!

THe bald dude is Dr. Mindbender. The guy in black is Destro. As for ShatnerBall, I may not be able to make it. I'm planning on attending a scenario game in Arizona around August. I also took up archery. That's more money towards buying equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by pbzmag
    THe bald dude is Dr. Mindbender. The guy in black is Destro. As for ShatnerBall, I may not be able to make it. I'm planning on attending a scenario game in Arizona around August. I also took up archery. That's more money towards buying equipment.
    Hehe..if it's not paintball sucking all your cash, it's something else! Believe me, I know! GO JOE!

Quote Originally Posted by gibby
    HAHAHA!! Nice picture!!! That looks like a lot of fun but I would find it funky to play in costumes like that...besides, I don't need a mask to look mean and ugly. I'm surprised the bald dude didn't paint his face silver!

Hey PBZ...if I paid you a little...do you think we can accidentally find the new software flashed on my emag board?

Also, TDS and I are planning on playing in Shatnerball...you guys need to be there!
    As long as my little boy lets me... I'll be at Shatnerball. It will be the first time I've played in a year and a half.

Gibby... I've gone back to mech and I bet I'll still find a way to get you.

Mech is the only way to go (Im to cheap for electro and the only e-mag I bought arived dead so had to send back ). I can still lay strings of 15bps with my Autoresponce and classic valve though
    I may try for Shattner next year, this year the money is going to a 10 day trip to Disney World. That will also give me time to talk the GF into playing paintball, I already have her to the "I would try it once" state so Im almost there LOL

Hehe...RD, you're getting old, almost a father, and have settled down...are you sure about yourself?

Nobody...good luck with getting your girlfriend to try it out!

BTW, anyone have any clues as to how to fix a stubborn leak down the front of my valve? I've tried everything! Changing carriers, add/subtracting shims, changing the o-rings, changing carrier o-rings, making sure the o-ring outside the carrier isn't damaged, oiling it, but nothing seems to have any kind of lasting affect. HELP ME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gibby
    Hehe...RD, you're getting old, almost a father, and have settled down...are you sure about yourself?

Nobody...good luck with getting your girlfriend to try it out!

BTW, anyone have any clues as to how to fix a stubborn leak down the front of my valve? I've tried everything! Changing carriers, add/subtracting shims, changing the o-rings, changing carrier o-rings, making sure the o-ring outside the carrier isn't damaged, oiling it, but nothing seems to have any kind of lasting affect. HELP ME!!!

To be honest it has been WAY too long since I've had to address leakages anywhere. For questions like that I usually turn to Rogue as he is an AGD tech and always has known those things inside and out.