Page 168 of 220 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,040 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

HUHS?

Hartford Union High School

I really don't get what all the hype is about regarding the post count of individuals or threads. It just goes to show that we have nothing better to do LOL

There are a steady 7 or 8 ppl who post on this thread on and off, the occassional poster will come on and say something, but I'm sure the rest of AO rolls their eyes everytime they see this thread LOL And most of the ppl who dare to enter leave thinking that we all need medication!

Originally posted by gamarada717
    Couldn't pass up an oppurtunity like that, especially when I have no clue what this thread is even about!

ha ha, neither do we at this point

Case in point.

TDS
    no i didn't get her number... but mines written on her palm

Hopefully she didn't wash her hands! But you do have mutual friends right, I'm sure you'll see her again.

I am soooooooo tired! I'm having a difficult time sleeping since my gibby is gone. He writes to me everyday but I miss his voice (I called my home number so I can listen to his voice on the recording) pathetic huh? The first night that he was gone, I had no idea what to do with myself! Is that bad or what? I don't have that lost feeling anymore and maybe it was just because I'm so used to him being around. But when I left Hawaii to live here I don't really recall having that feeling. I missed home and missed my family and friends, I still do, but I never felt lost. A little out of my element maybe. Everyone tell's me to keep myself busy like I'm a basket case who can't function properly without my other half! LOL My cousin has called me three times since gibby's been gone to check on me and my friends at work are giving me things to read! Do I actually come across as someone who is so dependent on my significant other that I can't function without him? I know that we have a bond like I've never experienced before and he does make me a better person so all in all our relationship is positive. I have no idea what I'm trying to say! and look who I'm venting too! A brain cell deprived cutie, a pimp, a 30 year old who looks 15 and does wierd things with coffee, a spazzed (yeah your in your own catagory like ozzie LOL) and whoever else will pop in and read my pathetic excuse for a post LOL I must be insane. Hey spazzed, when will you be able to perscribe drugs? LOL JK!!

I'm know I'm gonna edit this post after I read it again later and realize how dorky I sound LOL

cool, i go to school at HUHS

HUHS?

LMBO!!! that was funny

why is gibby gone?
    will he be back?

dont worry be happy now woooooo hooo hooo hoo hoo hoo hoo da da da da da da da be happy lol

Originally posted by BTAutoMag
    why is gibby gone?
    will he be back?

dont worry be happy now woooooo hooo hooo hoo hoo hoo hoo da da da da da da da be happy lol
    LMBO!!! He went to the Philipines to visit his grandmother. He'll be back next weekend.

Now I'm gonna be singing that song in my head till I fall over!

I's gonna ignore the extra stuffs 'cause I'm feeling lazy..

Sorry to hear about the heartache TDS, it sucks, don't it?

I can't prescribe drugs right now, but I can get you some if you need them Or at the very least, tell you what to take..hehehe
    I'm way too old for this ****.

its don't worry be happy, there is no now

so is thread a big long story or just something for people to post stuff about

Originally posted by UltimatePaintballer

its don't worry be happy, there is no now

If ya don't know the answer to that questin, then perhaps you should reconsider your visit here..

Sorry to hear about the heartache TDS, it sucks, don't it?

I can't prescribe drugs right now, but I can get you some if you need them Or at the very least, tell you what to take..hehehe

Yeah it bites!
    something to make me pass out would be nice, I'm soooo tired. I think I'm gonna take some tylenol pm tonight.

Good question. If you have a few days to kill (which I'm sure you don't) and read all the posts we go from one subject to another, we vent about stuff going on in our lives, we rag on eachother, give updates on stuff and goof off. Paintball comes up every once in a while too LOL

Originally posted by spazzed

If ya don't know the answer to that questin, then perhaps you should reconsider your visit here..
    Be nice!

i have just seen this thread at the top, then it isn't there, then at the top again. i never knew what this thread was about.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

Be nice!
    I'm beyond nice, you just don't know it yet

i have just seen this thread at the top, then it isn't there, then at the top again. i never knew what this thread was about.

When it's not there, we are actually having a life. When it's at the top either someone is having a problem or we are making sensless posts about eachother mere existance...and catching up because we had a life. BTW, spazzed gives everyone a hard time, it's in his nature.

I'm beyond nice, you just don't know it yet

Who are you kidding, you're the devils spawn! LMBO!!

(o)(o) ....

lol, yea i told UP just about the whole story about this thread going all the way back to us assimilating TDS into the borg and bombing shattners forum

lol, yea i told UP just about the whole story about this thread going all the way back to us assimilating TDS into the borg and bombing shattners forum
    In your dreams! I assimilated you guys, you just don't know it yet!

Pffftt...there's no assimilating me..

TDS you have assimilated me yet.... although if you feel this as neccesary i live at 64 S. West St. In Elkhart Lake WI and im usualy home.

/me says in a sexy voice, I'll be waiting

and BTW this is what kinda wierd stuff goes on in this thread... now TDS, spazzed, and Trans are going to come up with whitty comebacks and gibby is going to say go right ahead, shes yours

An hour's drive SW of Ft. Worth, Texas in the middle of nowhere
    Oh my god, I've been gone for more than a year, and this thread is STILL active?

Heh, and the hot chick thread has twice the views, and half the posts.
    Own: stock '94 original Spyder, Used Nelspot 007, Phantom stock class

"Some of us thought you had gone insane. Verdict still pending on that one."
    -Vegeta, aimed at Tom Kaye

Mercury Musings to meself:
    If someone takes a paint-gun apart and modifies every scrap of it, does it matter what gun they had in the first place?
    No, it does not matter.
    Simplicity is proven over technological breakthrough.
    Too bad we can't smack sense into everyone. Why, think of how easy learning would be.
    Aiming is a good thing.

TDS you have assimilated me yet.... although if you feel this as neccesary i live at 64 S. West St. In Elkhart Lake WI and im usualy home.

/me says in a sexy voice, I'll be waiting

and BTW this is what kinda wierd stuff goes on in this thread... now TDS, spazzed, and Trans are going to come up with whitty comebacks and gibby is going to say go right ahead, shes yours

How's your bedside manner? If I owned a plane I'd be right there, although I need to stop off at Tran's place first to grab my bow's

Pffftt...there's no assimilating me..

That's not what you were screaming last night....

Oh my god, I've been gone for more than a year, and this thread is STILL active?

Amazing isn't it!

Heh, and the hot chick thread has twice the views, and half the posts.

That's because I'm not a hot chick.

mmmmmmmm bow chicka bow wow

p8ntball1016 Guest
    oh yeah

LOL alrighty, that was fun. But we wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. We are not hormones packaged in bodies. Well, not all of us anyway. LOL

So what's everyone planning for the holidays? We're having cornished hens for Thanksgiving, and then on Friday I'm going to do the shopping thing. Since I hate shopping but like good deals I'll let you know how it goes LOL

I know Trans always has a great dinner at his grandmothers. What about everyone else?

well i plan on getting laid... oh did i just say that... good thing mods dont come in here to often...

nah im just kidding... wait, no im not.

So whose the lucky girl? Or since you have a choice now, are you gonna pull a name out of a hat? LOL

The mods do come in here! BTW, FooTemps is looking for ya. Check out this thread: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...hreadid=112787

Looks like the ladies aren't the only one who are after you....BTAutomag WANTED.....dressed or naked.... LOL JK

... a 30 year old who looks 15 and does wierd things with coffee ...

Hey hey hey, ....

I ain't 30 yet.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

LOL alrighty, that was fun. But we wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. We are not hormones packaged in bodies. Well, not all of us anyway. LOL

So what's everyone planning for the holidays? We're having cornished hens for Thanksgiving, and then on Friday I'm going to do the shopping thing. Since I hate shopping but like good deals I'll let you know how it goes LOL

I know Trans always has a great dinner at his grandmothers. What about everyone else?

I'm off to my parents house for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, my older sister, my brother-in-law, and my nieces and nephew won't be there though. Can't wait though, my 'rents makes excellent Thanksgiving dinner. Mmmm, turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, rye bread, chocolate pie, ....

Originally posted by Timmee

Hey hey hey, ....

I ain't 30 yet.

I'm off to my parents house for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, my older sister, my brother-in-law, and my nieces and nephew won't be there though. Can't wait though, my 'rents makes excellent Thanksgiving dinner. Mmmm, turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, rye bread, chocolate pie, ....
    Ooopppsss My Bad. ... an ALMOST 30 year old who looks 15 and does wierd things with coffee ...

Sounds like you're gonna have a good time. I'm gonna miss my family during the holidays, but they're only a phone call away. Although I won't be able to smell or taste the food through the phone lines. LOL

lol why would i pick a name out of a hat... do i get more then one

Only if you're up to it..........hehe

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.