Page 128 of 220 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,840 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

LOL Now you know that you took that sentence waaaaay out of context! I never said "I'd take" I said you were at the top of the list. And you were the one who brought them up in the first place! Either get it right or bow down hun....
    What she didnt tell u is that thats the secondary list the First list (of which i hold top honors) is for real Men so any time u feal ready just step on up

oh and i know that i can handle atleast 3 woman at once

Hehehe, don't be sorry, they already know their faults.....where they're from is just one of many LMBO!!!!
    faults bah i have no faults

Back from my trip--anyone here miss me?
    Yup i was just getting ready to send out a search party and post a reward for ur capture

LOL!! First off, you're a big kid for sure...definitely someone I can use to step on. Besides, I don't need to step up to you, I just snuggle beside her every night.

Also, your reply definitely proves that you do smoke the good stuff...cause whatever it is, you are quite dillusional...LOL!! JK!! But you know it's true.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Ya well ur just lucky i felt pitty for u and let u have her

Oh and I smoke the Really Good stuff ya know EK's best

Hehe...no worries. Just make sure you share with your fellow friends.

Originally posted by TransMan
    Ya well ur just lucky i felt pitty for u and let u have her

Oh and I smoke the Really Good stuff ya know EK's best
    You know...come to think of it...that stuff is definitely the good stuff cause it clouded your judgement. Had you been thinking straight, you'd realize that letting her go was a mistake. I guess I have a reason to pity you now eh?

Well i know it was a mistake but i figured this would prob be your last shot and i know there are a lot of hoes out there waiting for me. Theres also the fact that i forsaw you screwing up one way or another and me getting her back in the end soooo....

oh and im prob the most giving person u will ever meet in my circle of friends that smoke i and one other person buy everything the others just smoke with us. but i would say that im prob the only one that smokes atleast once a day

You guys are too funny. I'm really enjoying this......

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

ya me too
    Hes a funny guy u should keep him around for laughs even if hes not good at other stuff

I know one thing he's really good at.....and I'm not laughing when he does it! Although I do make some noise LOL

ahh i see well its nice to know Gibs can do sumthin well and a very important sumthin at that

And why are you not on AIM?

umm I am y arnt you..... oh and my new name is BuddhaBum Master so u kno

WAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAw weeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Originally posted by ShooterJM

Well sure! Business, pleasure, or both?

Hopefully you had a good time regardless and didn't end up having to visit a backwater state like, oh I don't know, Kentucky or Tennessee.

(sorry guys had too)

Nope, live in a backwater state but visited California. Had a great time up at Big Sur and then down in Hollywood.

It was a strickly pleasure trip, no, no ,no, work.......but now I have plenty of work to catch up.....hugs and kisses Jo

Originally posted by joains
    Nope, live in a backwater state but visited California. Had a great time up at Big Sur and then down in Hollywood.

It was a strickly pleasure trip, no, no ,no, work.......but now I have plenty of work to catch up.....hugs and kisses Jo

Cool cool, yeah that's the bad part about vacations.....coming back to work!

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    I know one thing he's really good at.....and I'm not laughing when he does it! Although I do make some noise LOL

TDS thats nasty... youll probably be laughing now though cause youll be thinking of all of us while you do it
    Last edited by BTAutoMag; 04-01-2003 at 12:55 PM.

Originally posted by BTAutoMag
    TDS thats nasty... youll probably be laughing now though cause youll be thinking of all of us while you do it
    LOL! Oh great! I knew I shouldn't have checked this thread...thx a lot BT. UGH!!!

ha ha ha ha

this is too great

Welcome back joanis!!!! Shooter missed you A LOT LOL
    See I read too fast and miss stuff like this! Just what are you saying?????

Originally posted by BTAutoMag
    ha ha ha ha

this is too great
    If one day we do meet, and you get smacked on the head...it wasn't me.

i thought you 2 were planning to visit as soon as you get some tourist info. i got most of it by the way but i'm still scrounging

See I read too fast and miss stuff like this! Just what are you saying?????

Oh come on! We all know you're drooling over her!

youll probably be laughing now though cause youll be thinking of all of us while you do it

That's just wrong!!!

LOL! Oh great! I knew I shouldn't have checked this thread...thx a lot BT. UGH!!!

Don't worry hun....you're the only one on my mind and in my heart!

i thought you 2 were planning to visit as soon as you get some tourist info. i got most of it by the way but i'm still scrounging

Hopefully we will.

Oh come on! We all know you're drooling over her!
    Well, technically I can't be drooling over someone who physical appearance I've yet to see. Gotta love technicalities.

Originally posted by BTAutoMagyoull be thinking of all of us while you do it
    I don't know about you all, but I'm pretty sure it's not the first time a women thought of me in situtations like that.

I don't know about you all, but I'm pretty sure it's not the first time a women thought of me in situtations like that.
    Hehe...so you're openly admitting you've had women laugh at you?

Originally posted by gibby

Hehe...so you're openly admitting you've had women laugh at you?
    I had a feeling that, somehow, that comment was going to go horribly horribly awry. Even the creative out of context quote didn't help. dangit.

I had a feeling that, somehow, that comment was going to go horribly horribly awry. Even the creative out of context quote didn't help. dangit.
    LOL! I excel at that! Ask TDS!

it's a bad picture, but this is me......

HEY! Good idea! I'm not sure if everyone who frequents this thread has posted their picture, but it would be nice to see the mugs of all the peeps. I've already seen how Transman looks like, he doesn't look as stoned as I thought he'd be...but normal looking enough...LOL!!

So if it hasn't been done already(and I'm not about to check out every page on this thread)...pls, post your pics!

Originally posted by gibby
    HEY! Good idea! I'm not sure if everyone who frequents this thread has posted their picture, but it would be nice to see the mugs of all the peeps. I've already seen how Transman looks like, he doesn't look as stoned as I thought he'd be...but normal looking enough...LOL!!

So if it hasn't been done already(and I'm not about to check out every page on this thread)...pls, post your pics!
    What the hell kinda crack are you on, Trans ALWAYS looks stoned!

Originally posted by spazzed

What the hell kinda crack are you on, Trans ALWAYS looks stoned!
    Trans sent TDS a little pouch of his own, personal stash. Guess it worked cause he looked normal to me...LOL!