Page 63 of 220 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Well i have reconsidered lasering you i think we will keep you around as the official Butt Photographer and a damn fine one at that.

The stones at Ballymeanoch ...

Ballymeanoch

Originally posted by TransMan
    Well i have reconsidered lasering you i think we will keep you around as the official Butt Photographer and a damn fine one at that.
    Cool! I'll start making a point of photographing interesting butts and posting them here!

FatMan

Hmm whats up with them Scotts and their stones did they ever actually build anythign or did they go around turning rock on there end all the time?

Originally posted by FatMan

Cool! I'll start making a point of photographing interesting butts and posting them here!

FatMan
    Well lets shoot for more than interesting lets go for Hot young ladies thats seems interesting enough for me.

The Eagle Stone (Type 1 Pictish stone) - and FatMan

Well lets shoot for more than interesting lets go for Hot young ladies thats seems interesting enough for me.
    Hmmm might be able to help out in this endeavour. Went and visted a friend in Missouri. Her roomies were quite attractive. Anyway they were kind enough to pose for a pic or two. Shall we say, for poster(ior)ity. Ok bad joke. I'll scan em up after work.

Yes very bad joke but im sure everyone will over look it after you get those pics up.

Cool

Yes very bad joke but im sure everyone will over look it after you get those pics up.
    Rear! Rear! uh, I mean Hear! Hear!

FatMan

Rear! Rear! uh, I mean Hear! Hear!

FatMan

Ok so it WAS bad. But I saw the opportunity and had to take the shot. Two pics should be up in an hour and 15 min or so. Have some stuff to finish at work.

Cool

Cought these in Paris in March

FatMan

Don't know if you saw this from the AO meet, but this is Capo's butt!

FatMan

Them Paris girls look like pros to me FatGuy

You mean the Frenchies or Capo?

Naw, I don't think the Frenchies were pro - they were doing the touristy thing in Paris I'm pretty sure. I talked to a couple of 'em.

FatMan

Maybe you just werent their $$TYPE$$

Red face

Maybe you just werent their $$TYPE$$
    Aw, now you go and cut me to the quick! You are saying that PROS would TURN ME DOWN because I wasn't their type!!!

Sheesh Trans! What'd I ever do to you?

And if the pros in Paris didn't like me, how come the nuns and ballarina in Edinbourgh were kissing all over me? Huh?

FatMan

Yvonnie! Trans is being MEAN to me!

As promised! Gotta love America too!

And my favorite.....Except for a few spring break photos.....

I confused

Originally posted by CRiZO
    I confused
    Those are butts......
    [Something Cool is Here]

Aw, now you go and cut me to the quick! You are saying that PROS would TURN ME DOWN because I wasn't their type!!!

Sheesh Trans! What'd I ever do to you?

And if the pros in Paris didn't like me, how come the nuns and ballarina in Edinbourgh were kissing all over me? Huh?

FatMan

Yvonnie! Trans is being MEAN to me!
    Ok let me say it this way you werent their TYPE($$$$$) and maybe the Nuns and the Ballarina werent PROS and just liked your personality.................

or maybe they were drunk

Oh and Yvonnie wont save you this time. Spazzed and I have become too powerful to stop once our Laser is fully operational we will be able to eliminate all the trekkors(save Yvonnie she just too cute) :::insert evil laugh here:::

I confused
    Im very ashamed for you, your what 16 17 and you dont know what a pair of Fine Butts are tisk tisk you will share the fate of the trekkors

Oh and shooter i have over looked your effort at making a joke earlyer and you will be spared because of those fine pictures I may even let you join our ranks if you can get those spring break pics to me

OK, I guess that explains it OK.

And I'm quite sure the nuns and ballarina were drunk and thought it very amusing that an old, fat, bald, ugly, American guy was so smitten with them.

FatMan

Ahhh dont go sellin yourr self short im sure your very good with the ladies hmmm drunk nuns now thats somthin i would like to see........

test in a sig
    Originally posted by PyRo

Its called jokeing. You have no right to be questioning me with your measially 460 posts!!!!

LOL why ou testing it here cause you know that only 5 peoepl will ever see it??

hmmm drunk nuns now thats somthin i would like to see........
    Sounds like the start of a joke.

"So there's this group of drunk nuns...."

ill add a bit more to you joke

" A group of drunken Nuns walk into a Bar a FatGuy and a Ballarina are sitting at the bar..........."

ill add a bit more to you joke

" A group of drunken Nuns walk into a Bar a FatGuy and a Ballarina are sitting at the bar..........."
    ......the fatguy and the ballarina look at the drunken nuns, look at each other, look at their glasses of scotch, look back at the nuns and then say......WOW I GUESS ALCOHOL CAN BE HABIT FORMING!

ahahahaahahahahha

Sorry...couldn't resist!

Cool 10 Nuns and a Ballarina

OK, before this gets out of hand I had better related the REAL story. Nate (you remember Nate, the guy reading Modern Drunkard Magazine) and I were in a club in Edinbourgh called Espionage. Its a 4 level deal with with disco and rock and on the top floor a down-tempo area with big black leather couches - which is where we were. Anyway, I go to the bar to get a couple of pints and while I'm there I look up and there are two young, cute nuns trying to get the barmaid's attention. So I ask one "are you REALLY a nun?" and she looks at me and says "yes, we are!" About that time a third nun walks up, and THIS one is leggy, blond, big-breasted and hot and she looks at the other nun and says "what's that?" and that one looks at her and says "he's American!"

So, I ask "did ya'll just come from a party or something" and at that they moved apart and I now I could see six nuns, and in their midst was a ballarina in a pink tutu, with a little white sparkly star on a stick above her head, with little white feathers and a wand. And the nuns all pointed at her and said "she's getting married!" So I said, "well, I guess I should kiss the bride" and at that the ballarine came over and planted one on me.

So, I said, "hey, we're over there, come on over and we'll talk" but the nuns were all busy ordering shots and stuff, so I went back to the couch and I told Nate "there's like 10 nuns and a ballarina over at the bar" and he said "that sounds like the start of a joke." So we were laughing about that, and next thing we know, here come the nuns. First 3 or 4 that I hand't met yet, and finally the ballarina and the ones I had met including the blond (named Danielle). When they saw me they got all excited and said they wanted to take some pictures. So the ballarina sat me down on the couch and sat in my lap, and I had one nun under each arm, and they were all hugging on me and kissing me while two other nuns took pictures.

So about this time Nate was saying that no one was going to believe this, and I was trying to figure out if the ballarina was REALLy getting married and I talked to Danielle (learned her name and all). So after about 20 minutes they decided to go down to the disco, so they started moving out, slowly, so I told Danielle she was the sexiest nun I had ever met, and that I had this fantasy of kissing a nun, so she decided to fulfill my fantasy, so she landed 3 or 4 big ones on me, while her friend took pictures. And finally they left.

So, now you know the story of the 10 nuns and the ballarina in a club in Edinbourgh with FatMan the Pict!

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!