Page 30 of 220 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

I'll join ya Trans.
    TDS,I know there was a whole documentary on the dif between trekkie and trekkor,I saw it,but just can't fer the life of me remember!
    [Something Cool is Here]

MMMMMMMMMMM whopper good double whoper better

Cool

You know, once this thread reaches the 1000 (or 1100 or whatever) posts we need to have it set up as a whole new forum with threads - its seems like this thread already ahs sub-threads.

But I think we all agree TDS is Da Bomb (I mean, this is about the only reason I still come to AO).

And double Woppers are better than single!

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

i love double whoppersthere even better when you have them put bacon on it mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bacon double whopper umm ill brb gotta go to burger king

I accidentaly hit unsubscribe on this thread in my user cp,I hope posting here again resubscribes me!

I like Whoppers,but I like McDonalds better.Gimme a double quarter pounder with CHEESE!

double whoppers are bigger than double quater pounders i gotta eat 2 of those to fill me up

Originally posted by WARPED1
    I'll join ya Trans.
    TDS,I know there was a whole documentary on the dif between trekkie and trekkor,I saw it,but just can't fer the life of me remember!
    The difference is Trekkors go places. I'm kidding, of course.

Oh, FatMan, you forgot number 15: The chewing tobacco
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

Wow, you guys have been busy while I've been gone. LOL

Whose buying me a Whopper?

can u help me????

I think you need professional help, but I will try to help you as much as I can. LOL

maybe u should try that out on me first ya dig??

What? You mean kicking your butt across the floor? Your second in line sweetheart. Don't panic. LOL

We near 1k yet?C'mon guys and gals!Everyone vote too!We only got 3 out of 5 stars!This has got to be the most popular thread!I come here for 90% of my AO time,I usualy have something useful and witty to say,but I been writing my novel and fil,m script lately,so most of my creative impulses got to one of those!Like last night I was up til 4am workin on 1 scene!

I didn't know you were a writer. What are you writing? Retrotrek from the WS BBS is also a writer. She's posting her book by chapter. She's really good too, you should check it out.

Owwww! Kewl! Do it again!

And what was that about eating you for lunch? I must have missed that part of the thread!

You scare me FatMan. LOL

But I think we all agree TDS is Da Bomb (I mean, this is about the only reason I still come to AO).

AAWWWWW that's nice. But you are such the liar. LOL

The difference is Trekkors go places. I'm kidding, of course.

HAHA!!!!

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    I don't know what the big league is? Hahaha your funny! I have much talent and can kick your butt across the floor without even breaking a sweat!
    My, My. You play a couple of times and your head swells to twice it's original size! You would sweat so much just trying that they would think it was the coming of the next big flood! And there I would be, still standing after all these beers.

I'm writing a fantasy novel based on my long running Dungeos&Dragons game,my script will be a comedy.PM me and I'll explain it.

My, My. You play a couple of times and your head swells to twice it's original size! You would sweat so much just trying that they would think it was the coming of the next big flood! And there I would be, still standing after all these beers.

Haha, That was a good one. I don't have a big head...I'm just confident. After I'm through with you, you're gonna wish it was only the next big flood! And there I will be, drinking all your beer.

I'm writing a fantasy novel based on my long running Dungeos&Dragons game,my script will be a comedy.PM me and I'll explain it.

Kewl! I pm'd you.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    I don't have a big head...I'm just confident. After I'm through with you, you're gonna wish it was only the next big flood! And there I will be,

That's what they all say. They never can see their over confidence themselves. Haven't you noticed the trouble you have been having fitting through door frames lately?

enjoy film making,I have only been camera operator on a few student films.Only 1 major,but I don't like to admit it.Yall seen "Blair Witch 2"?Nuff said

Originally posted by WARPED1
    enjoy film making,I have only been camera operator on a few student films.Only 1 major,but I don't like to admit it.Yall seen "Blair Witch 2"?Nuff said
    That one disappeared quick, didn't it?

Fatty: Good! I hate beer! I hate mullets! I love fire! What a great combination!!!

2DS, You have no choice. You've been assimilated, but you're still in denial. That's where I come in with all my Psych powers. You will understand. Then you will do a table dance! Ha, huh-ha!

I LOVE BEER!

Bleh! Hell, I'm in college & I hate beer... Fatty, whilst your making the booze run, get some Pink Lemonade, Sweet & Sour, & Everlcear (190 proof, woop!). We can have Pink Panties!! Gooood stuff, strong as hell too!!

damn i love beer you not like it cause u dont get drunk fast enough???

I don't like beer cause it tastes like Sh*T!!! I'd gladly take shots before I'd drink a beer

i dont care about what summin tastes like

Can't say that I'm surprised....

I do, drinking isn't just about getting f'd up! *snicker*

thats all its about

Anyway..............
    Shall we get back on SOME kinda track?

what r u talking bout this thing has never been on trek umm i mean track

LOL,we need somethin..............

That's what they all say. They never can see their over confidence themselves. Haven't you noticed the trouble you have been having fitting through door frames lately?

My head fits just fine through my door thank you!
    You on the other hand would probably have to stay outside...
    Tell the truth, you're getting scared aren't you?? You can admit it, I won't tease you....much.

Wow, that's kewl! The movie wasn't that great but the footage was really good! Next time you say Blair Witch 2 say it with a smile.

That one disappeared quick, didn't it?

Didn't I tell you to be nice? You're getting a pm for this one! LOL

2DS, You have no choice. You've been assimilated, but you're still in denial. That's where I come in with all my Psych powers. You will understand. Then you will do a table dance! Ha, huh-ha!

That's what you think! You were the one that was UNassimilated. It's all over the WS BBS. You are now a trekkie and you are the one in denial. And I think we've already established that we are all in trouble if you decide to use your psych powers on anyone.
    Your the one that's gonna be doing the jitter bug in your underwear, the the table is a good idea...

Bleh! Hell, I'm in college & I hate beer... Fatty, whilst your making the booze run, get some Pink Lemonade, Sweet & Sour, & Everlcear (190 proof, woop!). We can have Pink Panties!! Gooood stuff, strong as hell too!!

Everclear? All I have to say is DAMN!

I LOVE BEER!

That's why you made Blair Witch 2. LOL Sorry, that was too good to resist. Just refer to my earlier statement. But I did say that with a smile!!!!

i dont care about what summin tastes like
    Can't say that I'm surprised....

spazzed, will you pahlease be nice to trans! The two of you are gonna drive me insane!

I do, drinking isn't just about getting f'd up! *snicker*

What else is it for? J/K I like Sky Blue, have you guys had it? I do like beer, budweiser (because you deserve what every individual should endure regularly)
    Hard alcohol makes me dizzy.

ahhhh summin 'el pop up sooner or later

ahhhh summin 'el pop up sooner or later

This is waaay too easy. Come on Trans, you're not trying anymore....

You're under my spell aren't cha??? All you have to do is close your eyes and fall. I'll catch you, I promise! And the other trekkies will be nice to you. I won't let them lock you up.

ok as long as i get to stay in your room