Page 2 of 220 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Now just wait a minute! You guys are all supposed to be stalking Tom Kaye, the inventor of the Mag and most of your personal hero! What's he going to do with nobody waiting outside his window trying to sneak a peek? Certainly none of you are PROFESSIONAL stalkers!

Enjoy your freedom, Tom!
    the JoKeR

Tragically hip and criminally insane.

Now building the ultimate truck body kit. Click on the logo above for details!

Originally posted by cphilip
    Gee...he wants his back and mines a gift and he gets a hug...You know I can ban you don't you?

I didn't know it was a gift. I thought you wanted it back too. Thanks cphilip. Ummmmm do you wanna get laid, I mean lei'd?

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Don't worry I will be glad to show you my revy...
    Hey, I don't think moderators can talk like that...can I ban you?? LOL

Well, Phil just had a heart attack......

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Originally posted by Load SM5
    A revy is short for revolution. It's one of a few brands of motorized hopper (plastic balloon thing that holds your paint, on the top of your gun. It spins when it senses a ball is not in the neck of the hopper to free jams and keep paint feeding reliably. A must for fast shooting guns.

-Punk

Down Phil!!!!!!!*wap!*wap!*
    Okay, if you show me how to use it, I'm good to go!!
    Just make sure you run after the lesson.

I don't know...I don't think I want to get anywhere near Phil's.......um...revy.

Originally posted by Load SM5
    I don't know...I don't think I want to get anywhere near Phil's.......um...revy.
    LMBO Good One Load!!

I better not comment or I might really be banned. LOL
    The lei was kinda pushin it.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

...I'll probably end up sleeping in a tent on the field. LOL

Don't worry, I'll make my friend sleep in the car...you can have his bed!!!

~Fred
    www.stupidace.com
    GOOD TRADERS: Tunaman, RogueFactor, ah137, Squeegeekid, Thelar, WebShock

Originally posted by MagDog68

Don't worry, I'll make my friend sleep in the car...you can have his bed!!!

~Fred
    Awwww how thoughtful of you! But I don't think your friend is gonna be too happy. LOL

how did such a hot chick become a star trek fan shatner MUST be a pimp TK why can u get us some girls around here that are that hot

not saying trhat we dont have hot girls here but ive never seen any picks of our girls so maybe yal could post em

not that im a perv or anything

i think im in denile
    Last edited by TransMan; 05-14-2002 at 09:40 PM.

I didn't know it was a gift. I thought you wanted it back too. Thanks cphilip. Ummmmm do you wanna get laid, I mean lei'd?
    "Dammit Jim, I'm an Engineer, not a Doctor....but I think his warped core just went terminal!"

TK already mentioned this, but methinks we should make 2DS our official AO Queen, since the majority of us seem smitten with her to begin with :o

what smitten no im not smitten
    im still in denile

If I can get the time off from work, I'll be brining a few of my markers, so if 2D wants to borrow one (regardless of what team she's on), I'd be more than happy to loan it out. I also have a spare mask. Hmm, maybe this is the inspiration I need to finish the E-Talon!
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

Originally posted by spazzed
    TK already mentioned this, but methinks we should make 2DS our official AO Queen, since the majority of us seem smitten with her to begin with :o
    AO Queen, that has a nice ring to it. But, I doubt everyone will want someone from the "other team" to be their Queen. How does an airbrushed shirt that says AO Queen on the front and Shatner the Supreme on the back look. LOL But thanks Mr. Kaye and Spazzed for the nomination, you guys are cute.

No one is smitten with me, they just need glasses, or medication. LOL

Originally posted by Timmee
    If I can get the time off from work, I'll be brining a few of my markers, so if 2D wants to borrow one (regardless of what team she's on), I'd be more than happy to loan it out. I also have a spare mask. Hmm, maybe this is the inspiration I need to finish the E-Talon!
    If you can't get time off from work, call in sick. I'll write you a note.

So a marker is different from a spyder and a mag or are they all the same? Maybe I should pm someone so only one person knows how lost I am. LOL
    But since I'm on a roll, what's the E-Talon?

'Marker' is the general term the whole paintball community uses instead of 'paintball guns'.

So any brand of paintball gun be it spyder, automag, autococker or angel are all 'markers', cos we use them to 'mark' people.

It's one of those 'PC' terms but a good one I think.

The E-talon is where someone has taken a cheap talon paintball gun (available in Walmart etc.) and then added to Electronics to make it perform better

It's like souping up a standard car...

I'm sure there will be many of us there with spare markers who would be willing to help out, but if not the rental gear should be adequate and a lot of people will be using it.

manike

Originally posted by manike
    'Marker' is the general term the whole paintball community uses instead of 'paintball guns'.

So any brand of paintball gun be it spyder, automag, autococker or angel are all 'markers', cos we use them to 'mark' people.

It's one of those 'PC' terms but a good one I think.

The E-talon is where someone has taken a cheap talon paintball gun (available in Walmart etc.) and then added to Electronics to make it perform better

It's like souping up a standard car...

I'm sure there will be many of us there with spare markers who would be willing to help out, but if not the rental gear should be adequate and a lot of people will be using it.

manike
    Thanks manike, I actually understand that. Thanks!

I spend a lot of time trying to get people to understand me.

It's nice that it works occasionally

If you do come to Shatnerball I'm sure there are a lot of people that would help you out and get you into it.

I have a feeling I may 'know' someone from Hawaii who plays paintball if you fancy trying your hand there first. There are definitely places you can play in Hawaii. Want me to try and look up who it is?

manike

what's the E-Talon?
    It's the paintball equivilent of putting a $5,000 stereo system in a Yugo.

I'd b e more than happy to spare some of my medication if anyone needs it ;-) They give me way too much of the stuff in here anyways!

(cphilip finishes smoking his cigarette...and sighs with contentment and satisfaction...)

(cphilip finishes smoking his cigarette...and sighs with contentment and satisfaction...)

HAHAHAHAAHH!!!!!!!!! What happened to the kind, "fatherly" Cphilip that we all knew and loved!?!???! I think he's hanging out with those biker gangs again....

Talking

toodamnsweet,

i'm not sure when shatnerball is, but i'm originally from hawaii and going back there for the summer. if you get into paintball, there's a great place to go. its called hawaii allstar paintball. its a great place for beginners and advanced people...friendly staff and the owner is great! in fact the owner is the son of governor cayetano (i'm not sure if that's good or not..not a big cayetano fan). his name is brandon and he's a real down to earth guy. i'm thinking of playing there at least twice this summer (i have a summer legal internship so i might not have too much time). the place is located on nimitz. if you're interested give me a holla.

aloha,
    good traders: grey_goose, justin_j, Aliens-8-MyDad, detect, cypres0099, murray123, load sm5 (great grips!), tunaman, donngie (has everything you need), thlibo, ttoad4000t, rdb123.

FEEDBACK = https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1676540#post1676540

all i have to say is that she is just too damn sweet

About a week ago Larry King was on Conan OBrien talkin bout Shatnerball,they are both going.They both said they were playing too.
    Last edited by WARPED1; 05-15-2002 at 03:32 PM.
    [Something Cool is Here]

heh cool i hope there playing i want to shoot them

Originally posted by manike
    I spend a lot of time trying to get people to understand me.

It's nice that it works occasionally

If you do come to Shatnerball I'm sure there are a lot of people that would help you out and get you into it.

I have a feeling I may 'know' someone from Hawaii who plays paintball if you fancy trying your hand there first. There are definitely places you can play in Hawaii. Want me to try and look up who it is?

manike
    That would be Great!! I know there's someplace to play but I'm not sure where it is. As long as the person is on Oahu maybe we can hook up and I can practice. That would be very kewl. Thanks again manike.

Originally posted by hawpunch
    toodamnsweet,

i'm not sure when shatnerball is, but i'm originally from hawaii and going back there for the summer. if you get into paintball, there's a great place to go. its called hawaii allstar paintball. its a great place for beginners and advanced people...friendly staff and the owner is great! in fact the owner is the son of governor cayetano (i'm not sure if that's good or not..not a big cayetano fan). his name is brandon and he's a real down to earth guy. i'm thinking of playing there at least twice this summer (i have a summer legal internship so i might not have too much time). the place is located on nimitz. if you're interested give me a holla.

aloha,
    Shatnerball is on Aug. 31st so the summer would be ideal. I'll look up the allstar place today. Don't worry, I won't hold it against Brandon that he is Cayetano's son. LOL
    Which part of Hawaii are you from? You must miss plate lunches huh?

Hollering...

I was worried that even if I had use of a marker and protective gear I wouldn't get any practice and would seriously hurt myself or someone else. The terminology of this sport alone is enough to send me into a coma. LOL

Thanks!!

Ready to go again??? LOL