Page 213 of 220 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,390 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Free of-course. Winner gets a BJ from Trans
    I cant suck my own...... trust me I've tried

oh and ya palmer does suck get rid of him NOW!!

Ha! Palmer's my go to guy depending on my match up with trent green! You'll do fine with culpepper this week, he should throw a big game!

EDIT: Go GATORS......
    Last edited by ShooterJM; 09-16-2005 at 09:52 PM. Reason: NINJA EDIT

I'm disavowing UT in favor of MF'ing Vandy until we do something worth a crap. Ug.

On a slightly more chipper note, GO TITANS!! DIE Baltimore, DIE!!!!!
    I'm way too old for this ****.

So, how're you guys doing?

Grad school is sucking away all my time and I can't even remember the last time I was able to get out and play some paintball!

I'm now 3 months married and I'm 99% sure that I'm going to be a father in June/July.
    Sorry, I'm old

^^^ WOW! That was fast! Congrats dude!!! Good luck!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

School in general is the devil!

Damn dude, like Gman said, quick! Congrats regardless!

Gibs, how's your crew over there? Haven't talked to either of ya in friggin' *forever*!

Wow. So there will be a little Nick or Nicolette running around. Congrats dude!

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    School in general is the devil!

Damn dude, like Gman said, quick! Congrats regardless!

Gibs, how's your crew over there? Haven't talked to either of ya in friggin' *forever*!
    How's it going spazman?! Yes, it has been a long time. Things have been busy as hell! I'm now working 7 days a week but all in all, things are good. I am hoping all this will be over in about a month or so..it better be!

I also managed to buy a condo down here in San Diego...pretty cool place for a first home. We also got a cool little dog to keep Yvonnie company. So if any of you feel like passing by SD, let me know...I'll lock my doors shut!

How about you guys? What's everyone else been up to?

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDawg
    I'm now 3 months married and I'm 99% sure that I'm going to be a father in June/July.
    Well it is confirmed. July 22nd is the due date and we are 5 weeks in. We also got the baby's first picture.

Gibby... where at in SD? I was down there a few weeks ago just messing around. Went to lunch at a cool beer garden/buffett place and ended up by Sea World and stuff. Nice looking city.

Still grinding away at school on my end. I'm about there though, atleast so far as my Undergard is concerned. Beyond that, same BS, different day. You know the drill.

Congrats on the condo man! Got any pics?

As for passing by, can't say that I will be anytime soon, but if I do, you know I'll come torment you guys

And Roaddawg, congrats man! That's awesome!!!!

Hey RD, I'm currently living at Rancho Bernardo and work off the 5/805 fwy. So far we love it down here. My drive to work is easy as hell, air quality is much better, city is cleaner, and a great place for families. And if you're feeling a little crazy, you've got TJ you can check out. Funny, I took TDS there and she was very scared at first. She didn't realize the drastic change of scenery but after walking around and practicing my high school spanish, we had a great time walking around TJ...hehe. We even got duped to go into a strip club or two where she and I had a few drinks. I was molested by a guy holding a tequila bottle! He kept pouring it down my throat and all I can do was think...aw..what the hell! TDS had to stop him though. Of course, it was watered down but if you drink enough, you start to feel buzzed.

Spazzed, good luck trying to finish out school. How many more semesters?

Right now, I'm just busy as hell working away. They've got us working 7 days a week about 10-12 hours a day. Been doing this for the last month or so. But before that, we were working 6 days a week. UGH! But we're finally starting to see the end. All I know is, I'm taking a vacation once this is over with!

As for pictures of my place, yeah, I have a few:

We're still working on our bedrooms and bathrooms so I didn't take pictures of those yet. But this is what we have so far.

Bad_Knees Guest
    The place looks great!!! So are you done with my drill?

BK

Damn dude, place looks nice! Congrats again!...How much is it gonna take to part with that TV?

So far as school's concerned, I'm hoping to walk in the Spring, actually graduate in the Summer. Let's just say that I had a..slump..last fall lol. Ah well, I'm back on the horse and getting my *** out of here. Then onto Grad. School somewhere (I hope!).

What project are you working on now? Better yet, who the hell are you working for? I know it, but just can't remember

Looks great Gibs. I'm looking for a condo or something I can call my own but prices are WAY to jacked up in OC, so I might have to look in Riverside (yuck).

Hey fellas! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you're all having a good time...lots of food, good company, and lots of good toys! It's been one hell of a year!

Thanks for the kind words about our place. Everyone loves the new place and it's definitely nice to call it home. RD, good luck when you decide to buy. All I can say is I've never been so stressed out during the whole process! But it's well worth it in the end.

Spaz, give me 3k for it and it's yours! Good luck with finishing up with school as well.

Here ya go:

KKK

lol

NOW GIMME MY FRIGGIN' TV!

Hehe! Well...another year gone by! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

Winnah and Champion of fantasy football!

Happy new years ladies and gents!

Did anyone else feel depressed watching Dick Clark on tv? (yes I was boring and stayed home this year).

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDawg
    Did anyone else feel depressed watching Dick Clark on tv? (yes I was boring and stayed home this year).
    Ehhh..well, I didn't watch that old goat. Then again, I very well might have and just don't remember it. We had the TV on ESPN, so whatever they showed, we watched.

But, like I said, I was pretty damn drunk *shrug*. Had fun..gotta love women unafraid to make out with eachother, and me

Congrats on the win Shooter!

Blah blah blah! That means nothing without pictures.

Gibs my man, unlike you, I'm not going to stop what I'm doing to take pictures. I was having far too much fun for that

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    Gibs my man, unlike you, I'm not going to stop what I'm doing to take pictures. I was having far too much fun for that
    You've got much to learn butterfly...you gotta learn how to set up your love pad with a few hidden cameras! ACTION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gibby
    You've got much to learn butterfly...you gotta learn how to set up your love pad with a few hidden cameras! ACTION!!!
    Next time my friend, next time...and I assure you, there will be one (if not more)

I leave RB for Knoxville and Gibby moves in...what's up with that?

-dB

Quote Originally Posted by DiRTyBuNNy
    I leave RB for Knoxville and Gibby moves in...what's up with that?

-dB
    You were creating a big hole in SD so someone had to fill it...but I have Yvonnie and Co. help me with that task. So how is Knoxville? Are you there for good now?

Quote Originally Posted by gibby
    You were creating a big hole in SD so someone had to fill it...but I have Yvonnie and Co. help me with that task. So how is Knoxville? Are you there for good now?
    was that big hole accompanied by a loud sucking sound as I left? hahahaha..yeah..here for good...getting married in a little over five weeks...it's going to be good stuff...

-dB

Congrats DB on the getting married. Watch out... somehow babies tend to show up shortly afterwards... believe me I know.