Page 200 of 220 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 6,000 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

haha, good man

Actually plan on doing both tonight myself..woowoo!!
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Something wierd is going on. This thread has been on the second page for a couple of days so I thought that I had already read everything, but when I opened it there was a bunch of responses I didn't see. Shooters birthday thread has shown me as the last poster for the past two days, but the status shows that I "posted today at 2:33" and it's stayed near the top of the friendly for two day's and if I was the last one to post then it shouldn't be up there right? Is there something with AO or is it just me???

Edit:

See......after I submitted this post, this thread is still on the second page....shouldn't it move to the first page? And it show's that spazzed was the last poster yesterday at 8 am??? Is there something going on that I should know about?

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

My dear, you need to lay down the pipe for awhile

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    Very funny spazzed. I just came back from gibbys and the AO forum is fine on his computer but it's still messed up on mine! Which one of you came over here and messed with my computer!

Quote Originally Posted by TooDamnSweet
    Very funny spazzed. I just came back from gibbys and the AO forum is fine on his computer but it's still messed up on mine! Which one of you came over here and messed with my computer!
    O:-)

Anyway!!!!

We went out and played paintball yesterday. It was alot of fun, I took alot of pictures and I'll ask gibby to post a few. My body is soooooo sore! My muscles are aching so badly, I haven't played in a few months.

Happy Fourth of July everyone! What are your plans for today? We're going to church then to gibby's cousins for a birthday party. And no work tomorrow!!!!!! YAY!!!!! LOL

Anyway!!!!

We went out and played paintball yesterday. It was alot of fun, I took alot of pictures and I'll ask gibby to post a few. My body is soooooo sore! My muscles are aching so badly, I haven't played in a few months.

Happy Fourth of July everyone! What are your plans for today? We're going to church then to gibby's cousins for a birthday party. And no work tomorrow!!!!!! YAY!!!!! LOL
    Glad ya'll had fun..Man it's been a long time since I've played..I'll get around to it one of thse days..Ya'll have a great 4th (again!)!

Actually, she needs to learn how to pass it around! She always forgets!

HAPPY FOURTH EVERYONE!!!

BTW, pictures are posted in Jayloo's site.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Quote Originally Posted by gibby
    Actually, she needs to learn how to pass it around! She always forgets!

HAPPY FOURTH EVERYONE!!!

BTW, pictures are posted in Jayloo's site.
    2 comments on this one, both taken in jest, ofcourse

1. She can pass it around my way anytime she wants

2. Leave it to a woman to mess up a perfectly good thing

Just the two thoughts that popped into my head when I read that..anyways, off to the lake I go, gonna get some time on the waverunner (HELL YEAH!)

2 comments on this one, both taken in jest, ofcourse

1. She can pass it around my way anytime she wants

2. Leave it to a woman to mess up a perfectly good thing

Just the two thoughts that popped into my head when I read that..anyways, off to the lake I go, gonna get some time on the waverunner (HELL YEAH!)
    Only a man would make that comment!

Have fun at the lake! The waverunner sounds like fun!!

Only a man would make that comment!

Have fun at the lake! The waverunner sounds like fun!!

And what a man I am!

The lake was great! Had a pontoon boat and 2 waverunners, so I was on the water about half the time trying to kill myself on one of those little crotchrockets

Also, last night was the Soil/Shinedown concert..Words can't express how friggin' awesome it was. Soil was the absolute highest energy show I have EVER been too. I don't care if it's not your thing, GO ANYWAYS!

What really took the cake is the guys from Soil were absolutely cool as hell. My sushi buddy was feeling crummy from the heat, so she went to take a breather before Shinedown came on. One thing led to another, and she eneded up not being able to make it back up to the front..To shorten it up, she ends up hanging out w/ the guys from Soil for about 20 minutes during the Shinedown show (Damnit, I'm so jealous!). From what she says, they were all really nice guys, which is totally awesome in itself..

Shinedown kicked butt as well. The guys voice is just as powerful as it sounds on the radio. Simply amazing.

As we were leaving, we waved bye to the guys from Soil, they said something which I couldn't hear, my ears were crapped out at the time. We ran into the singer from Shinedown, shook his hand, and I'm telling you, he was just as grateful for the experience as we were (the concert), there was no doubt about that. Just friggin' awesome.

So yeah, all in all, one helluva day, an even better night, and some foggy ears (still), well worth the money

Wow sounds like you and your sushi partner had a blast! I've never really been to a concert like that before. I have been to a couple but won't tell you who since the laughter will be heard all the way over here LOL

I have no idea who Soil or Shinedown are. How does everyone come up with their names? "Red Hot Chili Pepers", "Limp Biscit", "The Yeah Yeah Yeah's"........I don't get it. LOL

Like I said, I can't even put into words exactly how much that show rocked..Needless to say, I'm going to every one of their shows I possibly can

haha, well you should go to one sometime, I think you'd be suprised

As for where they get their names, I have no damned clue, but I will say this..Chili Peppers rock, Bizkit's first album was excellent, and the YeahYeahYeah's are *BEEEEEEEEP*ing horrible. I don't know what the hell they're smoking, but they need to stop. Now.

LMBO!!! My daughter is crazy over the Yeah Yeah Yeah's. I saw them perform on the MTV Movie awards and thought they pretty much sucked "monkey balls" as gibby would say. I guess some people think noise is a form of music.

As for where they get their names, I have no damned clue, but I will say this..Chili Peppers rock, Bizkit's first album was excellent, and the YeahYeahYeah's are *BEEEEEEEEP*ing horrible. I don't know what the hell they're smoking, but they need to stop. Now.
    old R.H.C.P's is the best. They've lost something along the lines. Samething happened with Metallica. Bizkit's first 2 albums were good. Nothing spectacular but good. Y.Y.Y's are horrible. They unfortunatly butchered the Spider Man song that was done so well by The Ramones several years ago (should still be the theme song to the game if ya ask me). I do know that Linkin Park mainly decided on their name to get next to Limp Bizkit to help "boost" their sales.
    Sorry, I'm old

Agreed on all counts.

Perhaps I'm imagining things, but didn't Linkin Park not say more or less that they were in it for the money?

Agreed on all counts.

Perhaps I'm imagining things, but didn't Linkin Park not say more or less that they were in it for the money?
    Not sure. I've met Chester and Mike from Linkin Park before and they are real nice guys. I was fortunate to see them a week before their cd was released and they were walking in the crowd after the concert. It was cool, and one of my cheapest/fun concert. It was $10 for 4 bands: Kottonmouth Kings, Corporate Avenger, Linkin Park and Rehab.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDawg
    Not sure. I've met Chester and Mike from Linkin Park before and they are real nice guys. I was fortunate to see them a week before their cd was released and they were walking in the crowd after the concert. It was cool, and one of my cheapest/fun concert. It was $10 for 4 bands: Kottonmouth Kings, Corporate Avenger, Linkin Park and Rehab.
    Damn, not bad at all!..I'll have to do some digging and see where I heard that. Who knows, some of Trans smoke could be migrating down my way and screwing with my head

I've heard some of Linkin Parks stuff, but only because one of gibbys friends is a friend of theirs.

I didn't realize that the Y Y Y's were the ones that sang the new Spidey song. They do suck!

Did you know or do you care.........my name is in the "special thanks" section on the Spiderman 2 game. WoooHooo I'm famous!!!

I've heard some of Linkin Parks stuff, but only because one of gibbys friends is a friend of theirs.

I didn't realize that the Y Y Y's were the ones that sang the new Spidey song. They do suck!

Did you know or do you care.........my name is in the "special thanks" section on the Spiderman 2 game. WoooHooo I'm famous!!!
    Well considering you know someone that works for Activision it isn't all that suprising. However I was watching something on MTV (I think) about Spiderman 2 the game and I want the job that allows me to play video games all day/night. I just wish I had a PS2 again cause that game is the bomb. Gibby is has a other friends? j/k Gibby... well kinda.

I Haven't even heard the new Spidey song, nor do I have any desire to do so. Bleh... What's the deal w/ the music industry nowadays anyways? They're putting out more crap than usual. Bastards. DAMN YOU RIAA!!!! (Source of all evil!)

Congrats on being in the "Special Thanks to our Special Friends" credits, you've earned it

I wasn't even aware that Gibs has friends..that's just Scary!

What's the deal w/ the music industry nowadays anyways? They're putting out more crap than usual. Bastards. DAMN YOU RIAA!!!! (Source of all evil!)
    And let's be honest......no one REALLY thought that was possible. I mean I joked about it, but I didn't think it could actually happen!

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterJM
    And let's be honest......no one REALLY thought that was possible. I mean I joked about it, but I didn't think it could actually happen!
    Did you misquote, or are you referring to them putting out more crap than usual? Kinda vague..

Yep, I didn't think there could be even MORE crappy music. But I was sadly mistaken. The music industry has sunk to a new low!

That's what I thought, just wanted to make sure ..

It's the sad truth of things. Mass produced garbage controls the airways, while bands that really deserve, and have the chops, to make great music, get shoved to the side. It's complete BS. I Want My MTVeeee TO GROW SOME DAMN BALLS AND PLAY REAL MUSIC FOR A CHANGE! You worthless bunch of yuppy Hurensohnin!!

Yeah the guys who get to play games all day sure enjoy their jobs LOL I saw the show you're talking about (well part of it) and gibby is the same way, he works/plays video's games all day then comes home and plays somemore....go figure!

You don't wanna here the song spazzed. Believe me when I say it sucks!!! It really really sucks!!! But the game is pretty awesome!

Yeah the guys who get to play games all day sure enjoy their jobs LOL I saw the show you're talking about (well part of it) and gibby is the same way, he works/plays video's games all day then comes home and plays somemore....go figure!

You don't wanna here the song spazzed. Believe me when I say it sucks!!! It really really sucks!!! But the game is pretty awesome!

haha, Gibs is a loser!

No worries, I have NO intentions of listening to that song...is it by chance that "You say you say" song? I have no clue what it's called, that's just the only line I can remember..god I hate that song.

LMBO!!! gibby doesn't ONLY play video games at work, he does do some work LOL. Actually he works pretty hard, especially during crunch time (that's when I don't see him for weeks at a time! But then when he has down time, he gets to take 10 hour lunches or email his boss that he won't be coming in to work that day. Talk about pay off!

I'm not sure if that's the same song or not, I don't know if they renamed it. But it sounds nothing like the original (which I guess is the point). It just a bunch of noise and screaming. Half the time you can't even understand what the singer is saying. On the MTV specail Roadawg was talking about, right before they performed the song, I could've sworn the singer said "I hope you hate it". If that's the case, she got her wish! LOL

LMBO!!! gibby doesn't ONLY play video games at work, he does do some work LOL. Actually he works pretty hard, especially during crunch time (that's when I don't see him for weeks at a time! But then when he has down time, he gets to take 10 hour lunches or email his boss that he won't be coming in to work that day. Talk about pay off!

I'm not sure if that's the same song or not, I don't know if they renamed it. But it sounds nothing like the original (which I guess is the point). It just a bunch of noise and screaming. Half the time you can't even understand what the singer is saying. On the MTV specail Roadawg was talking about, right before they performed the song, I could've sworn the singer said "I hope you hate it". If that's the case, she got her wish! LOL

You preach it girlfriend!!

<----Starting his own black church.

LOL!!!

gibby played in his first tournement today at SC Village. I went to be cheerleader......although I spent most of the morning being grouchy (I had to wake up at 5am on a Sunday! That has to be illegal! LOL

They took third place in the Rookie division. Pretty good for thier first tourney together. gibby was awesome, he got alot of compliments from the refs. One of them couldn't believe it was his first tournement. Mad Props to My Man!!!!

I'll ask him to post some of the pictures I took when he uploads them. Now I'm gonna rest my tired bones on the couch and watch Law and Order.................YES I said LAW and ORDER!