Page 133 of 220 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,990 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

You know exactly what PA stands for......
    Actually, other than Pennsylvania, I don't have a clue
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Suuuuuure Punk A**

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Will this thread ever end?

Originally posted by cphilip
    Gee...he wants his back and mines a gift and he gets a hug...You know I can ban you don't you?

...from the beginnin lol...i thought he was sayin BANG her...whoops...im 16, friggin hormones
    Its grubby yall, whazzup?

Yo Spazz two New ones which one u want first?? WAnna switch off half way through or do one at a time??

Originally posted by TransMan
    Yo Spazz two New ones which one u want first?? WAnna switch off half way through or do one at a time??
    I'll take buck 50, the übern00b. He seems quite *****arific

Hey buck 50, yo mama's *** is so big, when the *you know the word* sits down she grows 3 feet!

Nigga say what?!

Originally posted by buck 50
    Will this thread ever end?
    Probably not young butterfly.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Originally posted by grupps

...from the beginnin lol...i thought he was sayin BANG her...whoops...im 16, friggin hormones
    OMG!!! That quote is sooooo old! Hormones can be a good thing.....unless your name is spazzed LOL

Be Nice! You two keep chasing the new comers away LOL

Probably not young butterfly.

Hi Hun! I thought it was grasshopper???

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet Hi Hun! I thought it was grasshopper???
    If he wants to be..but the way Trans and Spazzed are looking at him, he could be a butterfly too!

TooDamnSweet
    quote:

Not a big deal it’s all in good fun. Right?

Whatever helps u sleep at night.....

Whatever helps u sleep at night.....
    Hehe! Careful of things that go "hump" in the night!

TooDamnSweet
    quote:

Yup yup all in good fun! They're a great bunch of guys.....even though they come across as a bunch of retards LOL JK

Where's BT? Haven't seen him in awhile, you guys didn't scare him away did you? I was looking forward to getting him back for the oscar mayer song....

BTW, why is Gibby ignoring me?

Yup yup all in good fun! They're a great bunch of guys.....even though they come across as a bunch of retards LOL JK

Where's BT? Haven't seen him in awhile, you guys didn't scare him away did you? I was looking forward to getting him back for the oscar mayer song....

/me kicks Trans in the ribs...

Dude, I thought I told you to stop humping the n00b's legs!!

Someone get me a mop, I've started drooling line a tard again...

Not sure but u know im always here if u get lonley.... '

Dude, I thought I told you to stop humping the n00b's legs!!
    Who said anything about legs......

awww you missed me... ive been here, just hovering waiting for a good time to post. this whole thing between me and candy would make a great sitcom by now. i wont explain it because i could easily go on for pages about it. if you wanna hear it catch me on AIM (chromebeast101)

Originally posted by BTAutoMag
    awww you missed me... ive been here, just hovering waiting for a good time to post. this whole thing between me and candy would make a great sitcom by now. i wont explain it because i could easily go on for pages about it. if you wanna hear it catch me on AIM (chromebeast101)
    Ooooh!! DO TELL!!!

As for me ignoring TDS, you just have to turn around hun. I'm already waiting for you in bed. Sorry, no pets allowed...that means you Trans.

Not sure but u know im always here if u get lonley.... '

Who said anything about legs......
    My bad.. forgot you preferred a n00b arse instead

BT, spill hte beans here man, it'll give us something else to ramble on about

Hmmmm my new rule of the day:

Before strongly stating that cheerleading isn't a sport, make sure there aren't any cheerleaders around.

Not sure but u know im always here if u get lonley....

awww you missed me... ive been here, just hovering waiting for a good time to post. this whole thing between me and candy would make a great sitcom by now. i wont explain it because i could easily go on for pages about it. if you wanna hear it catch me on AIM (chromebeast101

Ofcourse I did! Don't worry, I do the same thing from time to time. I'm at work so can't get onto AIM but maybe I'll cya on later tonight. Or....you can always write your story here.....

As for me ignoring TDS, you just have to turn around hun. I'm already waiting for you in bed. Sorry, no pets allowed...that means you Trans.

/me giving gibby the sexy come hither look.....

Hmmmm my new rule of the day:

Before strongly stating that cheerleading isn't a sport, make sure there aren't any cheerleaders around.

VERY GOOD RULE SHOOTER! But you're still in trouble.

VERY GOOD RULE SHOOTER! But you're still in trouble.
    Awww come on now! joains not mad at me so you can't be either

Whoooaaaa now!... Don't get ahead of yourselves people!

Cheerleading isn't a sport!! Cheerleaders aren't atheletes!

Tell it to the judge Shooter......

Bite me spazzed. Cheerleading IS a sport!

/me bites TDS... Now what?

Is *not* a sport

<---Devil's Advocate

ok you guys are perswasive... heres the deal, if this dont make sense, GOOD because i havent made sense of it yet, if i start making sense then i'm telling something wrong.

on tuesday i got a call from Theresa (Jarrod's (my best friend) x girlfriend) she said that she has had the biggest crush on me ever since she met me and that she really wants to go to prom with me and that i should forget candy because she cant make it worth my while. i told her that i think i'm falling for candy and i wouldnt want to do anything to hurt her (Teresa is Candy's best friend) she said that candy absolutly hated me and through all my trouble she doesnt wanna go out with me anymore and suprise suprise candy is there with her... so candy gets on the line and says that she just wants to be friends and that she will never go out with me... then teresa gets back on and i say that i couldnt do that to Jarrod because it would be hella wierd to bring a best friends xgf to prom. she told me to think about it for a couple days and then call her back. well i call Jarrod right after i hang up and basicly say WHOA DUDE BLAH BLAH BLAH. he says that teresa is just trying to get under his skin and thats what i thought so i agreed. then we played phone tag for the next 3 hours and got absolutly no where. the next day Jarrod had to go drop Teresa off at conformation and he said candy was comming so i went to so i could talk to her. so me jarrod, and candy are sitting at the back of the church talking about all this stuff and pretty soon i figure out that it wasnt candy on the phone last night, it was theresa's sister. so i'm relieved and i say something like oh thank god i thought you didnt want to go out with me anymore. she shrugged which didnt assure me too much but we keep talking. the subject comes up about hitting girls, i say that i have no problem hitting girls if they do something to me that gives me good reason (fair enough right?) well she say "hit me" (thats good enough reason) so i punch her LIGHTLY in her thigh and she says "how could you hit me!!! now i dont wanna go out with you anymore" i thought she was joking but she refused to talk to me anymore and then she didnt even give me a wave good bye when we dropped her off. then to add to this whole thing a girl at confirmation gave me her number. this freaked me out, ive never met her and she just walked up to me, handed me a piece of paper and said "call me sometime"!!!!!! i dont know what to do but since candy is not talking to me i think "what the hey" so i call her. she's nice and i find out that teresa was talking to her and told her that she minght like me so thats why. so i dont know if that was a test of not but ill find out soon. i'm going to a dance with Samantha (the phone number girl) tomorow and we'll talk there, and saterday i'm going to the movies with candy.

AHHH I'M SO CONFUSED

ok as far as im concerned hot girls doing flips in and shakin all sorts of things can call it what ever they want and i will agree...

Oh and just to rub it in yals face i live in the cheerleading capital of the world

*EDIT* ok BT ill straiten things out for u and help u understand ur situation.

number one Theresa is a *****
    Number two what the hell were u thinking NEVER EVER HIT A GIRL! i dont care if she has a baseball bat and wants to kill you just run and if u cant out run her well then u deserve to get the crap beat out of you!
    Number three girls are evil wait til they grow up and their biological clock starts ticking and they want kids that the safest time to interact with them not safe mind u but safer your best bet is to turn gay and go to Alaska.
    Last edited by TransMan; 04-10-2003 at 10:16 PM.

Take all 3 of 'em

ok as far as im concerned hot girls doing flips in and shakin all sorts of things can call it what ever they want and i will agree...

Oh and just to rub it in yals face i live in the cheerleading capital of the world

*EDIT* ok BT ill straiten things out for u and help u understand ur situation.

number one Theresa is a *****
    Number two what the hell were u thinking NEVER EVER HIT A GIRL! i dont care if she has a baseball bat and wants to kill you just run and if u cant out run her well then u deserve to get the crap beat out of you!
    Number three girls are evil wait til they grow up and their biological clock starts ticking and they want kids that the safest time to interact with them not safe mind u but safer your best bet is to turn gay and go to Alaska.
    LOL!! For a while there, I thought Trans had his head on straight!! GUESS NOT!! Hehe!!

Anyway...here's the deal BT...NONE OF THEM ARE WORTH YOUR TIME!!! TDS read all that and said they are just playing "little girl games." For one, the only game you play outside your house is paintball...nuff said...LOL!!

Okay okay...I'll be serious now. Trans is right...for what ever reason, it's wrong to hit a girl/woman...NO MATTER WHAT! However, there's a difference between slugging a woman or girl, and slapping them to calm them down. If they are totally hysterical and getting abusive, a small slap to make them "snap out of it" could be in order. BUT! That's not the case here. You thought she was joking around and she took it the wrong way. The fact that she refused to listen or talk to you afterwards means she's a girl who can't be dealt with in a mature manner. Basically, she's a stubborn brat.

Terressa on the other hand could be playing with your mind. Seeing how close those two are, it could be a way of "testing" what kind of boyfriend you might make. Girls talk, don't be ignorant about that.

As for "here's my number" girl, I wouldn't completely trust her either...especially if you think they could be friends with each other. Another ploy to see what kind of guy you are.

If that was me, I wouldn't even put up with it no matter what. The complication and confusion at this point in your life is just unwanted. Play it smart and don't give in easily. I've learned that nice guys always gets stomped on.

You are young...anxious to be with someone special. However, if that person isn't going to put the same effort into making you feel the same way you make her feel, then there's something wrong. Communication is also key. If they aren't willing to talk to you, then whatever relationship you think you have won't work out in the end.

Get a good feel for who they are. Don't fall into the trap of falling for someone just because you "think" they are a certain way...kinda like falling for someone you made up in your mind and are too blind to see the truth. Making excuses for their behaviors and letting them make you think twice about who you are.

Anyway, TDS is complaining that I'm writing a book...LOL!! But like I said, play it smart and don't rush into anything. Make sure they are sincere...but you'll only find that out through time. Good luck bud.

P.S. I'm not saying you can't be friends with them...I'm just saying that they might not be for you. Remember, don't settle.

Well, my loverman pretty much said it all.

IMHO, they are acting extremely immature. My advice is, date an older woman! Then, act like a bratty teenage boy for a day and prance her around in front of them for your sweet revenge LOL Then come back to reality and be the cutie you always are.

Number four....these girls only reside in KY. But, you'll probably be safe because they only sleep with relatives LOL