Page 24 of 220 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

So that's what this is all about... a free RT pro. I wonder, if I tried this schtick voer on shatner.com, would they give me a phaser? Or how about a gut, XXXL uniform to go with it, and a lack of a social life, all the things star trek has to offer!
    please no flames the time for that has past so try to control your ignorance J/K

NO TransMan, I think you missed their points but so be it...

Oh and so now the temptrest wants to interject how she is going to "volunteer to help". Uh huh...I see. SO SHE CAN MANIPULATE THE JUDGES! I SEE! I am on to you girl!

Next she will be trying to tell us how she nurses poor hydrocephalic babies and makes silks purses out of sows ears!

She's lulling you Borg into a false sense of securoty,then she'll make you duel each other like Kirk and Spock did(closet Trekkie here)
    And thats great that TDS is volunteering,but TDS,make sure you can still play too!
    [Something Cool is Here]

Here's another post so TooDamnSweet can get that much closer to getting her own RT Pro. I for one am happy that Tom offered to give her the RT Pro given that she meets her mark. This was done all in fun and a very cool way of introducing a new, female, player into the sport. Some of you might not find it fair but did you ever stop to think about the generosity of Tom?

Your right, Tom is generous! And you are sweet. Hey, I know you, your the guy with the lispth...

oh please start soon

I've said it before, becareful what you ask for...LOL

um no its not i can pronouce Resistence

CUTE!

Alas,I'm not able to go due to me trying to get my field and store open.

That's okay, I'll get you from here....and your little dog too. haha Wizard of Oz joke...

Now lets get back to how evil you realy are....

Haha, evil doesn't sound nice. How about wicked, no that doesnt work either. ummmmm sweet is good, I'll stick with that. But I can still kick your butt and be sweet at the same time! Takes skilz!!!

Oh and so now the temptrest wants to interject how she is going to "volunteer to help". Uh huh...I see. SO SHE CAN MANIPULATE THE JUDGES! I SEE! I am on to you girl!

Damn, you found me out! I have to learn to be more sneaky.

Next she will be trying to tell us how she nurses poor hydrocephalic babies and makes silks purses out of sows ears!

Who told you!!!!

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Originally posted by WARPED1
    She's lulling you Borg into a false sense of securoty,then she'll make you duel each other like Kirk and Spock did(closet Trekkie here)
    And thats great that TDS is volunteering,but TDS,make sure you can still play too!
    Closet Trekkie?? You were on the fence a few weeks ago and I pushed you on our side. You are now officially a Trekkie. Didn't you get your geek pass in the mail yet?

I confirmed that I can still play. I think I have to volunteer a minimum of 4 hours but I'm not sure if that's a one time thing or a per day thing??? Thanks for lookin out for me though! Brother Trekkie

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

Your right, Tom is generous! And you are sweet. Hey, I know you, your the guy with the lispth...
    Hrm...now what gave you that idea?
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Hrm...now what gave you that idea?

A talking doll told me.

I couldn't resist. Don't hit me!

I've watched and enjoyed every Star Trek since ST:TNG.I loved every minute of it too,AND,I play paintball!Imagine that,a trekkie and a pber!

Okay guys, you know all those warnings about 2DS and not trusting her....PLEASE, LISTEN TO THEM!!! AAAH!

She will use your own personal fears on you, I kid you not!

Who is it who keeps on calling her evil? You are so right!

Be afraid...be very afraid!

Originally posted by gibby
    Okay guys, you know all those warnings about 2DS and not trusting her....PLEASE, LISTEN TO THEM!!! AAAH!

She will use your own personal fears on you, I kid you not!

Who is it who keeps on calling her evil? You are so right!

Be afraid...be very afraid!

Hahahaha, I was actually laughing out loud on that one.
    Oh stop, you know you like it...

I've watched and enjoyed every Star Trek since ST:TNG.I loved every minute of it too,AND,I play paintball!Imagine that,a trekkie and a pber!

Hey, we have something in common! We should form our own club. Can you think of a name? But I wanna be the president, and the treasurer. You can be the secretary and the coffee getter.. Oh wait, you borg ruined coffee for me for life. Get me a coke instead. LOL

LOL Good one! Never underestimate a woman, you won't know what hit you! It'll be over before you even blink...yes, I'm that good!
    Yeah, right! I was playing paintball before you were even born, er, no, before you were out of diapers, er, no, before you were in high school, yeah, that's it, high school! I'd eat you for lunch. I'm an old pro.

Been playing many many aeons!Before I was born I was playing.

Dang! I'm gone for 8 hours & 3 more pages pop up! That's wack!

I've gotta say that this is one really messed up thread. It must be that trekkie influence!

Yeah, right! I was playing paintball before you were even born, er, no, before you were out of diapers, er, no, before you were in high school, yeah, that's it, high school! I'd eat you for lunch. I'm an old pro.

A borg who can't make up his mind. Surprise surprise...LOL
    Eat me for lunch huh? I don't think so. You can't handle this...You're playing in the big league now, I'm new and improved...step up or step out (hey, that was pretty good)

Hey Warpped1, you didn't comment on my club idea. Are you ignoring me?

I've gotta say that this is one really messed up thread. It must be that trekkie influence!

Must be! Damn trekkies! Oh wait, that would be me! Hey!

We should try and find a subject.There's gotta be one in here somewhere!

You are ignoring me...good strategy!

I think my insanity is starting to rub off on you....

A borg who can't make up his mind. Surprise surprise...LOL
    Eat me for lunch huh? I don't think so. You can't handle this...You're playing in the big league now, I'm new and improved...step up or step out (hey, that was pretty good)

Hey Warpped1, you didn't comment on my club idea. Are you ignoring me?

Must be! Damn trekkies! Oh wait, that would be me! Hey!

I want you to get that RT Pro so good luck getting there. U got to 700 u cam make it to 1000 easy. Hope i am helping
    Originally posted by PyRo

Its called jokeing. You have no right to be questioning me with your measially 460 posts!!!!

Hey! What happened?? You blind sided me!!! I want a recount... LOL Okay, you're winning for now but I'll be back
    Srry my comp is being mean and didn't play it. O well i've seen the movie. Congrats on an RT Pro I WISH TOM WOULD GIVE ME AN RT PRO AFTER ALL I CAUGHT UP ON POSTS!!! J/K

What club?Did I miss somethin?

[B]You can't handle this...You're playing in the big league now, I'm new and improved...step up or step out (hey, that was pretty good)
    You go, girl.

After much thought, can't think of anything. LOL

I thought mine rubbed off on you...

I want you to get that RT Pro so good luck getting there. U got to 700 u cam make it to 1000 easy. Hope i am helping

Actually, I wanted to know what kind of shoes everyone wears? I read that somone wears army boots. I was wearing tennis shoes, but slipped a couple of times. YES FROM THE SHOES, IT WASN'T ME...I do know how to walk.

Hey, we have something in common! We should form our own club. Can you think of a name? But I wanna be the president, and the treasurer. You can be the secretary and the coffee getter.. Oh wait, you borg ruined coffee for me for life. Get me a coke instead. LOL
    Your welcome. Anyway, I wear military surplus Jungle Boots (they have enough space for my feet, size 13). I find that they give good traction through a lot of different environments.

Oh, BTW, if you've played paintball twice in the past month, your probably already better than me. My only saving grace is I know how to rip off long strings of paint (fanning the trigger) in a relatively short amount of time.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

That wasn't insanity
    I'm a bad, bad wittle boy.

Oh, as for shoe's, I either wear a pair of tennis shoes, or what essentially amounts to a pair of SWAT boots.

After much thought, can't think of anything. LOL

I thought mine rubbed off on you...

Actually, I wanted to know what kind of shoes everyone wears? I read that somone wears army boots. I was wearing tennis shoes, but slipped a couple of times. YES FROM THE SHOES, IT WASN'T ME...I do know how to walk.

Shoes? Well I went down to the Discount Sporting Goods place when they had a sale going on cleats. The ones I got where called all purpose cleats. Sort of a football show with rubber cleats in a mid high top. Mostly black. $19.99 I think. Work well and will last a long time as you don't realy do much else with them. I wear a pair of slip off shoes out to the field and don these after I get there. Always keep em in the gear bag. A cheap well fitting football shoe with rubber cleats is the ticket.

Hmmm... I've got a couple pairs floating around here. One of which is falling apart simply because they suck, & they other are spikes (screw-in, rubber-coated metal cleats) & those things are a bit on the heavy side. I'll just stick w/ my tennis shoes

Aesic running shoe,I wore them in school when I ran track,I still do.
    My mamma always said you could tell alot by a person by thier shoes.............

i wear a pair of NIKE Football cleats that i got on sale when the sporting good store went out they seem to work well i also use a pair of NIKE cross trainers which give quite a it of grip for a tennis shoe

Crap trans, you've got more posts than me again!

Thats it! Double arsebeatin' for you!

lol sry(not really) well im sure u could kick my arse(HAHAHA thats one of the funniest things ive heard in a looonnnnnngggggg time) so uh whatever