Page 10 of 220 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Cool

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    LMBO. You guys are too funny.

I actually have allot to say on the subject, but seeing that this is a family forum, I'll have to bite my tongue. Damn! LOL

You guys show me your's first, then I'll show you mine. LOL
    Oh, and I'd love to hear what you ahve to say on the subject. The more I hear, the more I learn - If you want to take it somewhere else just let me know!

BTW, what does LMBO mean? I'm just not all that net savvy!

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

OK, you asked for it! By popular demand! FatMan's butt!

OK TDS! Your turn!

I can't believe you did that! I didn't think you would and thought I was safe... Okay, guess I'm stuck now, I'll find a nice one to upload to my FTP space and post it. Might take a little while. Oh wait, TransMan has to post his frist.

Oh, and I'd love to hear what you ahve to say on the subject. The more I hear, the more I learn - If you want to take it somewhere else just let me know!

BTW, what does LMBO mean? I'm just not all that net savvy!

I'm sure you would, but I might give you a heart attack. I'm 31 remember, in the middle of my sexual prime. LOL

It means laughing my butt off, funny how that was appropriate.

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

I'm too sexy for this thread.LOL.
    [Something Cool is Here]

ok its TransMan it stems from Trans Am the car that i really likemy name used to be TransAm and people started calling me TransMan so i was like ok what ever
    and since 2ds is going to show us her butt if i show mine ill get right on it brb must go get a pick of y butt i know ive got one around here somwhere

I can't believe you did that! I didn't think you would and thought I was safe... Okay, guess I'm stuck now, I'll find a nice one to upload to my FTP space and post it. Might take a little while. Oh wait, TransMan has to post his frist.
    Nah, Trans-monkey never said anything about it - this was between you and me. You can PM it to me if you don't want to share!

Seriously though, you don't want me to post the OTHER picture of my butt - that would be bad. Better stop me while you still can!

I'm sure you would, but I might give you a heart attack. I'm 31 remember, in the middle of my sexual prime. LOL

It means laughing my butt off, funny how that was appropriate.
    Your sexual prime huh? Hmmm ...

What were we talking about? Oh yeah! Laughed your butt off! Well I like to kid around. Let me know when you want some pointers from a pro OK? No I'm not kidding, I have the scars to prove it!

Now, what was that about opinions on the subject? Oh yeah, the picture of your butt. I'll be expecting that OK? And I want a good one!

FatMan

Originally posted by WARPED1
    I'm too sexy for this thread.LOL.
    Yes, yes you are. you should leave TDS to me and Trans-Ant. It takes experience. Lots of experience. And ball-bearings. Its all ball-bearings these days. But seriously, this is probably much too dangerous a thread for you - I'm old, I've lived my life, if I die here I will leave a wonderful legacy - you, you need to be free ...

Uh, what were we talking about? Oh yeah, TDS's butt! I'm still waiting!

FatMan

I'm 29.

Cool

I'm 29.
    OK. ... ... Am I supposed to tell you how old I am now?

FatMan

No,I already know.I'm omnipotent.

Cool

No,I already know.I'm omnipotent.
    OK. I don't know what being omnipotent has to do with knowing my age - but thanks for sharing yours!

Me, I'm IMpotent - but then that doesn't have anything to do with YOUR age (though it might have something to do with mine, not sure).

Anyway, I think TDS ditched us again - and I'm betting she'll chicken out and never post a pic of her butt - any takers?

I mean, I think maybe she's all talk and no action - what do ya'll think? Not that I mind talking to her - in fact I rather enjoy it - but I bet she won't post!

Will ya TDS?

FatMan

This is too funny. This young lady has you guys whipped. I just have to laugh.
    Former E-Mag #000472
    Rocken Factory # 12+
    http://rockenpaintball.com

None can resist the power of the mag group,she'll be back.................muahahahaha.

I didn't go anywhere. I have to visit the WilliamShatner BBS too you know, they miss me over there. LOL

I mean, I think maybe she's all talk and no action - what do ya'll think? Not that I mind talking to her - in fact I rather enjoy it - but I bet she won't post!

Are you trying to bate me? The only one I could find was one of me in a local magaizine I did for bikini wear, but my head is chopped off so it could be a picture of anyone for all you know. I'm still looking.

Your sexual prime huh? Hmmm ...

What were we talking about? Oh yeah! Laughed your butt off! Well I like to kid around. Let me know when you want some pointers from a pro OK? No I'm not kidding, I have the scars to prove it

Scars huh, sounds very interesting. Your wife must be a very happy woman. Everyone can always use some pointers, maybe I can give you some... LOL Never underestimate the power of a woman.

Everyone can always use some pointers
    Especially women

You people scare me.... This is a fun thread. I should skip work just so I can watch it all day long for any new developments!! Of-course if I was omnipotent like whoever it was, then I wouldn't have too! Pointers, eh? Spit em' out!

Still waiting on that pic... Don't make me walk over there & take it myself, because I will! I'm warning you!!

Especially women

Women are more sexual than men. Men are just horny. LOL

You people scare me.... This is a fun thread. I should skip work just so I can watch it all day long for any new developments!! Of-course if I was omnipotent like whoever it was, then I wouldn't have too! Pointers, eh? Spit em' out!

Still waiting on that pic... Don't make me walk over there & take it myself, because I will! I'm warning you!!

BTW, it's a very long walk and you have to swim too. The sharks will get you before you get me. LOL

I'm omnipotent.I know,I joined imn this thread because it was entertaining,especialy because I'm on the fence between trekkie and mag.I sold my mag a few years ago and I have been a trekkie for a loooooooooooooong time.I enjoy a good episode of Deep Space 9 all the time.I'm going to get a lvl 10 emag when I open my store.

wow tds everyone wants to watch our thread dont u feel special i sure do

We can't help being so horny! If you women weren't so difficult & hard to understand then perhaps we wouldn't be! *snicker*

I didn't mention swimming, but since you seem to think that I'm going too, methinks I'll let you believe the lie. In reality, I'm flying! So there!

Flapflap!

wow you can fly i wish i could fly that would be so cool i fly all over the place like a bird

I'm on the fence between trekkie and mag.

I just pushed you, you are now a trekkie. We'll send you your geek pass in the mail.

wow tds everyone wants to watch our thread dont u feel special i sure do

Yup, very special, but most people reading it are probably rolling their eyes waiting for it to end. LOL

We can't help being so horny! If you women weren't so difficult & hard to understand then perhaps we wouldn't be! *snicker*

What exactly does men being horny have to do with women being difficult or hard to understand? Explain yourself!!!

Flying...follow the pidgens haha

yeah im sure most people asre sick of seeing this thread still up after like 2 weeks

and im not sure why im so damn horny i just am and thats good enough for me

Wow...this thread has gone in some pretty interesting directions.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Originally posted by Load SM5
    Wow...this thread has gone in some pretty interesting directions.
    Yeah it did. LOL And where were you, you missed half of it.

yup yup it has been fun dang still getting over tds she stole my heart
    load yup u missed a good time hopefully theres more to come
    Last edited by TransMan; 05-20-2002 at 09:35 PM.

We're horny because we are.
    You're difficult & hard to understand because you can be.
    BIG difference ;-)

<---knows all about women! (HA!)

Originally posted by spazzed
    We're horny because we are.
    You're difficult & hard to understand because you can be.
    BIG difference ;-)

<---knows all about women! (HA!)
    Women are not difficult to understand, you guys are just to horny to take the time to think about it. LOL

you only think you only know all about women, or you wish, one of the two. LOL

Hmmm... Wrong! We're horny, you're difficult to understand, & that's that! So there! :-P hehe

How about both??

oh no see that where your wrong i know all about the ladies
    you see im a ladies man just ask 2ds she knows
    Last edited by TransMan; 05-20-2002 at 10:14 PM.

Yeah it did. LOL And where were you, you missed half of it.
    Remember, waking up at 4:15 for the tourney, internal sleep clock set on Guam time? Still not totally right. Can't seem to bounce back like I used to.