Page 104 of 220 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Originally posted by spazzed
    hehe, yeahyeah... Damn, can't wait until this year. Gonna be another slaughterfest

Hey TDS, if yall do go, you know you're gonna have to setup w/ the AO squead... if you don't, we're gonna drag yourasses over & tie you down!

Well, maybe not Rey, he'd enjoy it too much :/
    Never!!! Never I say!!! I will not be assimilated by you or any other Borg........besides, you have to catch me first......

ROTFLMAO!!!! We'll just have to give them some space so they can do their freaky stuff.

AHEM!!!!

Hmm, what makes you think that peanut butter will be the only thing in the pie? I said I was preparring it. Besides, now that the Borg know the rules, we're gonna mop the field with the Red Shirts!

On second thought.......maybe the pies should be store bought LOL

TDS, no getting freaky in the factory!!

Well Damn!

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

TDS, no getting freaky in the factory!!
    Well not with Rey anyways

ROTFLMAO!!!

Hell yeah Trans!

hmmm *wonders what "it" would be like in a big tub of chocolate*

Big tub of chocolate is a bit much... although water & small amounts of chocolate are lots of fun

nah tub would be fun

If only you knew what you were talking about

HEHE i doont

hahaha! Told you so!!

Wow i dont remember writing any of that

hehehe.... I umm... kinda do :-/

Originally posted by TransMan
    hmmm *wonders what "it" would be like in a big tub of chocolate*
    I think it would give whole new definitions to terms like "Nuggat center" and "hershey's kiss".........

White chocolate anyone??

Guess this'll be the next wave of bukake, eh?

White chocolate anyone??

Guess this'll be the next wave of bukake, eh?
    As my friend Eric is so fond of saying, there is no such thing as White Chocolate.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

I really don't know why I get surprised anymore.....I should already be conditioned to expect it.

Wow i dont remember writing any of that

/me nods head.....

As my friend Eric is so fond of saying, there is no such thing as White Chocolate.

I agree, but you are not allowed near the chocolate, who knows what concocktions (sp) you'll come up with.

WHAT!?! Not allowed near the chocolate?

/me cries

I love chocolate and peanut butter. Give me a 7 oz. Hershey bar, a jar of peanut butter, and I'm happier than a pig in slop!

Ok, chocolate is a candy created from a certain plant (I know it's a really simple name, but it's 5am and I've been working all night, so give me a break ). So as long as the candy was made from cocoa, you can have white chocolate.
    However, there is no such thing as red licorice!!! Licorice is a FLAVOR, not a type of candy. So when someone asks if you want one of those red rope "licorice" things, or worse, tries to pass off a twizzler as licorice, you can tell them that it is not licorice. Licorice is a very strong flavor, and not everyone likes it.
    /rant off
    Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine.
    sarge
    When that eight foot tall goon is tapping the back of your favorite head against the wall, and asks, "Have you paid your dues?"...You tell him what old Jack Burton tells him...You tell him, "The checks in the mail".

Originally posted by bigsarge72
    Ok, chocolate is a candy created from a certain plant (I know it's a really simple name, but it's 5am and I've been working all night, so give me a break ). So as long as the candy was made from cocoa, you can have white chocolate.
    However, there is no such thing as red licorice!!! Licorice is a FLAVOR, not a type of candy. So when someone asks if you want one of those red rope "licorice" things, or worse, tries to pass off a twizzler as licorice, you can tell them that it is not licorice. Licorice is a very strong flavor, and not everyone likes it.
    /rant off
    sarge
    But isn't the cocoa what gives chocolate that brown coloring?

/me is drooling at all the talk of chocolate

WHAT!?! Not allowed near the chocolate?

/me cries

AAAAWWWWW I don't want you to cry........but you're still not allowed near the chocolate! LOL

/rant off
    sarge

I had no idea that licorice was a flavor and not the candy. I guess that means I haven't actually had any licorice.....

U have never had licorice its the black stuff u now black jelly beans are licorice
    concocktions (sp)
    Hehe she put cock in there on purpuss (sp)

Oh yeah me doesnt have school tomarrow

Yes Trans, she did. Which is one thing she's not getting from Rey, which just so happens to be your fault.

/me snickers cause he made a funny and noone knows what he's talking about.

my fault huh well thats okay... HAHAHahahahahahAHHHHHAhahahhaahahahahHAHAHHAA Kite

hi im how , how am i how? i just am i suppose, how? because im how, how di u become how? well my mother was hows and my fhter was ho, wouldnt u be howsho? no im how stoopid cuz im how, shut up im how

I take responsibility for this monstrosity of crap that Tranny-man has emitted from his rectal cavity.

hahahaha somebody probably should anyway!

I take responsibility for this monstrosity of crap that Tranny-man has emitted from his rectal cavity.
    Of course you're responsible. You're the one who filled up it up in the first place! LOL!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

How many times have I told you to stop blabbering about your fantasy's? I know how much you want Tranny, it's ok. I don't want him, he's all yours. You an stop trying the jealousy routine

Oh Gibby wants me but umm he cant have me cause hes a bit on the weee side oh and im not ghey too that the second reason

I know your secret buddo... I saw how you slipped the ghey part in as an afterthought.

U know nothing so stop thinking of me in perverted ways before i have to put a restraining order on u