Page 13 of 220 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

yeah tds said she was going to play next weekend and if anyones doing ny assimilation it would be her shes almost pulled me over to the dark side with her seductive ways

And you said you didn't know about having a following here... Ha!! More like a cult!

Ok, maybe not... How 'bout a group of avid admirers?

Fatman, I'm not 10 ;-) Tack another 9 & some change on there, & you'll be much closer. If you're as old as you portray yourself to be, that may not make much of a difference, but to me, it sure as hell does!

i dont think he was speaking of age i think it was maturity that which he is not far from either

heyhey now! Watch it!! Don't make me break out the wet noodle!! Just because I like to cut up & have a good time, doesn't make me immature. Not by any means. If we can't have fun in life w/out being accused of being immature, where exactly does that leave us?

/me waits for a smart-assed answer.

dont matter to me to tell ya the truth im one of the most immature peope you will ever meet

I just noticed something... transman, you're the eater of the youngin's, correct? So do you eat yourself? Cause you're not exactly old....

lol when some one my age refers to youngins it would mean 10 and below the eater of youging refers to something i said a long time ago

So pretty much everything you just said has no meaning & therefore is useless to me. Greeeeaaat.

exactly im glad someone sees my point that has no meaning

Oh yeah, I'm the man. I can understand the AO youngin's! Woop!

Guess that makes me kinda young too, eh?

lol only 3 years seperate us ur not too old yourself

Might as well be ;-) You'd be amazed the things you learn at the #1 party school in the nation (U. of Tennessee)

Seriously though, they've got a Great psych program, which is what I'm in, so uhhh... yeah.

I graduated from UMASS Amherst with a film degree.
    [Something Cool is Here]

Gee, looks like TransMan and Spazzed wanna go out on a date...Just Joking. That was too good to resist. LOL

Well, congratulations for joining the ranks of paintball players. I remember my first game of paintball. I got hit in the throat from about 20 feet away. I hope the temporary pain of playing doesn't discourage you from playing again.

Oh, BTW, you've been assimilated.

Hit in the throat? OUCH! I'm not discouraged. I surf and have crashed and burned many many times. Paintball is a little more painful, but I think I can handle it.

I HAVE NOT BEEN ASSIMILATED.. I am TREKKIE!

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Whoa!!!!! hold up i dint say anything about a date and i didnt see anyone else say anything either

Originally posted by TransMan
    Whoa!!!!! hold up i dint say anything about a date and i didnt see anyone else say anything either
    Gee, looks like TransMan and Spazzed wanna go out on a date...Just Joking. That was too good to resist. LOL

Ahem, I said it. But that's okay, your in denial. Just wait it out. LOL

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    But that's okay, your in denial.
    Anything like your denial about being assimilated?

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

lol way to go load see he stick up for his fellow AOers a very wise man

Originally posted by Load SM5

Anything like your denial about being assimilated?
    Very good Load!! I'm not in denial. I know where I stand. You on the other hand will not be standing for long when I get my hands on you. LOL
    I am making a list, and right now you're in the red.

The only "surfing" I've done (besides the internet) was boogie boarding (that's what it's called here. I think it's basically body boarding). I got run over from behind by someone else and slammed my head into the board. When that happened, I lifted up on the front of the board, falling off the back of the wave. Where we were is a sandbar, and I hit about 3 inches of water in the trough. It knocked the wind out of me, and then the water came back, making sure I got a nice big breath of water. At the end of the day, my friend thought it would be funny to yell "Shark!", and that's how my one time "surfing" ended.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

Very good Load!! I'm not in denial. I know where I stand.
    I still smell denial. Ah well, you'll come around.

You on the other hand will not be standing for long when I get my hands on you.
    You'll get your hands on me and then I'll be laying down? Oh Lordy, my dreams are coming true!

I am making a list, and right now you're in the red.
    I hope that list is the list of people you're going to go have a beer with in August before or after the big game.

where am i on your list?

I still smell denial. Ah well, you'll come around.

Close your bathroom door...

You'll get your hands on me and then I'll be laying down? Oh Lordy, my dreams are coming true!

Okay, I should've seen that one coming...But as long as we're talking about dreams....

I hope that list is the list of people you're going to go have a beer with in August before or after the big game.

That's a separate list. This list is just for you.

If the list is just for me, then it must only have my name on it. That being the case, it's clearly not a list, and just my name written on a piece of paper...in red ink.

Oh well, as long as I'm on the beer list.

oh but you know what list i want to be on

Originally posted by Load SM5
    If the list is just for me, then it must only have my name on it. That being the case, it's clearly not a list, and just my name written on a piece of paper...in red ink.

Oh well, as long as I'm on the beer list.
    Okay smartass, I meant there was a list of stuff I'm gonna get you back for. Being a smartass is on the list. LOL

Cool LOL

You guys are too damn funny!

Warped - old is not being able to stay up to 2am yaking on the boards! Anyway, 10, 20 its all the same to me - now 30, that's just the right age, young and sweet (that was for you TDS).

Anyway, I think we should petition AGD to make TDS some kind of official AGD Lady. She needs her own Mag and all the rest so when she goes to Shatboyball she's decked out (I mean her paintball equipment, not her other equipment). I also think she should be featured on the upcomming AGD billboard.

What do you guys think? Can you help me persuade her to do it?

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

I will remind all of you that no matter how smitten you may be that TDS remains the enemy. She is a Trekkie and she is here to work her evil ways to ply you and seduce you. Seems to be working. Get hold of yourselves. And no she cannot be anything official at AGD as she is a spy. A Shatnerite. A Judas. A ...um ....errrr...you know...ENEMY!

I got proof too. Outside of Capo and Sarah..HOT CHICKS DO NOT HANG WITH US! So you know its gotta be a trick. Think about it...

Beware my friends...beware....
    Last edited by cphilip; 05-22-2002 at 02:47 PM.

Originally posted by cphilip

I got proof too. Outside of Capo and Sarah..HOT CHICKS DO NOT HANG WITH US! So you know its gotta be a trick. Think about it...

Beware my friends...beware....
    Hmm, you do have a point. Hot chicks don't normally hang with us. I was thinking it was just me she was interested in. Maybe I'm deluding myself. Let's see ... I'm fat bald and ugly - she's ... yeah, that's kindof suspicious!

But then again maybe I'd like being a Trekkie!

FatMan
    Last edited by cphilip; 05-22-2002 at 02:46 PM.

Traitor! See you are proving my point...

And another thing... She will now come back on all acting hurt and try and make us feel sorry for her and try and devide us over that. Mark my words....