Page 134 of 220 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,020 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Gibs is an idiot go be a homo is alaska

Number four....these girls only reside in KY. But, you'll probably be safe because they only sleep with relatives LOL
    Oh now ur trying to be funny attacking where i live Miss I lived in Hawwaii and dont know anything about anything J/K you know i love you and yes u are right about the older woman thing except for coming back just stay with the older woman

Originally posted by TransMan
    Gibs is an idiot go be a homo is alaska
    Somehow I knew that would be your next advice for BT...I think it's to keep you from getting lonely up in Alaska.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Oh now ur trying to be funny attacking where i live Miss I lived in Hawwaii and dont know anything about anything J/K you know i love you and yes u are right about the older woman thing except for coming back just stay with the older woman

LOL, it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. But you know I got nothin but love for you too!

Somehow I knew that would be your next advice for BT...I think it's to keep you from getting lonely up in Alaska.

I don't get the Alaska thing.....

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    I don't get the Alaska thing.....
    Just hopeless!!!

/me shakes his head.

It's not about "being in Alaska"...it's about "being a homo in Alaska"...SHEESH!!!

BT, tell ya what man. Just tell those bizatches to kiss your scrawny white arse..

Trans, stfu n00b!

Gibby, stfu samp***!

TDS, 4YO!!

Not to self, boobies!!
    I'm way too old for this ****.

They should make a citcom..."I Dream of Boobies"...cause we all know spazzed isn't getting any!

Oh...I see this thread is almost at the 4k mark. I think TDS should have the honor of making that 4000th post. What do you think?

hahahaha...Mmmmm....boooobbiiieesssss

Hmmm...TDS getting the 4000th post.. I reckon it's only fitting, even though I do have more posts in this mamajama than anyone else

Uhm Yeah!

Originally posted by spazzed
    Hmmm...TDS getting the 4000th post.. I reckon it's only fitting, even though I do have more posts in this mamajama than anyone else
    I think you have the record for most posts on any 1 thread! I guess that makes you a spastic Post Whore!

rotflmao!!

Good one 1DE!!

You post before TDS can get 4000, I'm personally gonna kick your fudgepackin'arse!!

4000 posts! Wow!

Just hopeless!!!

/me shakes his head.

It's not about "being in Alaska"...it's about "being a homo in Alaska"...SHEESH!!!

Yeah but why Alaska? Stop shaking your head at me!

Oh...I see this thread is almost at the 4k mark. I think TDS should have the honor of making that 4000th post. What do you think?

You post before TDS can get 4000, I'm personally gonna kick your fudgepackin'arse!!

Chilvary is not dead after all......WooooHooooo 4000!!!!!
    We are the Bomb Baby!!!!

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

ok here's whats new.

teresa was playing with my mind

candy does not like me anymore but i'm going to put my sweet talkin' powers to good use and either get her back or make her pay emotionaly

i'm seeing samantha tonight i'll report back

as for the hitting of the girls thing. i dont care. if a girl gives me good reason i will. i dont believe in this whole weaker sex thing

Originally posted by BTAutoMag
    ok here's whats new.

teresa was playing with my mind

candy does not like me anymore but i'm going to put my sweet talkin' powers to good use and either get her back or make her pay emotionaly

i'm seeing samantha tonight i'll report back

as for the hitting of the girls thing. i dont care. if a girl gives me good reason i will. i dont believe in this whole weaker sex thing
    I think you should leave them all alone and find someone who isn't into playing games. They're not worth it. Just let Candy go and she'll think of you as the one who got away, instead of the guy who wouldn't leave me alone or the guy whose a jerk.....

Playfull hitting is fun, Gibby and I do it all the time....(I usually win! LOL) but hitting to be abusive is wrong wrong wrong.

Yevone.

Did you post pictures of your Pink RT pro or whatever is here. It looks really rad.
    All your farm animals are belong to us.

Originally posted by Star_Base_CGI
    Yevone.

Did you post pictures of your Pink RT pro or whatever is here. It looks really rad.
    Yup..we made a post in the Paintball Talk forum. Glad you said pink because if you said purple, then we'd definitely have to come down on you.

Originally posted by Star_Base_CGI
    Yevone.

Yup Yup!!!! I'm very happy with it. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! And thank you for not saying it was purple, everyone seems to think it is LOL

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=76052

There's the link, you'll see what we're talking about LOL

i didnt get to see samantha today because on the way there Jarrod got into a big wreck. everyones ok but now we gots no car and have to somehow fix mine by tomorow afternoon

as for candy. i called her and did a lot of talking with her (or as TDS would call it sweet talking) but after about 30 min i had her in tears and she now REALLY wants to go out with me but still needs to make amends with her x.

BT you have some problems one u think theres a situation that alright to hit girls...THERES NOT!!

TWO you need to find different girls to go after i noticed u said sumthin about them in church ok dont talk to girls that have anything to do with a church either they wont do absolutley anything or there crazy and will do anything and dont care both are bad the second one may sound good at first but when u find out she is screwing 3 other guys behind ur back then it gets bad what u need to do is find a girl that wont do everything but enuf to satisfy you and then gets progressivly better and never ever go after a girl that u've pissed off enuf for her not to want to talk to you once cuz its goin to happen again u can bet on that and then it will happen a lot and thats when u break up and u realize that u have wasted that much of ur life that u could have spent on sumthin else.

Yeah but why Alaska? Stop shaking your head at me!
    Because there are liek 7 men to every woman in Alaska and that thats about as far as you could get from all the places i want to go

Originally posted by TransMan
    BT you have some problems one u think theres a situation that alright to hit girls...THERES NOT!!

TWO you need to find different girls to go after i noticed u said sumthin about them in church ok dont talk to girls that have anything to do with a church either they wont do absolutley anything or there crazy and will do anything and dont care both are bad the second one may sound good at first but when u find out she is screwing 3 other guys behind ur back then it gets bad what u need to do is find a girl that wont do everything but enuf to satisfy you and then gets progressivly better and never ever go after a girl that u've pissed off enuf for her not to want to talk to you once cuz its goin to happen again u can bet on that and then it will happen a lot and thats when u break up and u realize that u have wasted that much of ur life that u could have spent on sumthin else.

Because there are liek 7 men to every woman in Alaska and that thats about as far as you could get from all the places i want to go
    For once, Trans actually seems to know what he's talking about...

BT, I'm telling you man, stay away from Candy.. if she didn't wanna go out with you yesterday, and she does today because you had her in tears, that's total BS man. Trust me, that won't go anywhere. Drop that woman like..uhh..just drop her.

As for Alaska, seeing as how I've actually been there, it's a beautiful country, yaddayadda... and scarily enough Trans, you'd fit in well there.. the male:female ration is actually 14:1.

there a lot of smokers up there cuz if not i dont see ur point

Lol... Now that you say that, there was a point?

Hehe...
    Founder of the Pie Haters Revolution!

Good Traders: DoctorStox, BoomerFoxtrot

Hey BT,

I don't think you should go out with Candy either. If it goes anywhere, it won't be good....That's just based off of what you've told us though. But I really think your better off as friends. (OMG, I'm agreeing with Trans and Spazzed, the second hand smoke must be getting to me LOL)

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    Tell it to the judge Shooter......
    Ha I know judges! And they LIKE me! And I know a few attorneys!

Originally posted by ShooterJM

Ha I know judges! And they LIKE me! And I know a few attorneys!
    LOL!!! Bribing is a Federal Offense!

Bribing is such an ugly word. I'm just saying if I can get a good judge, sympathy might be on my side... One judge liked me so much she gave me a scholarship (albeit not a large one)!

Either way I'll hire a few bodyguards if I go to shatnerball!

Bribing is such an ugly word. I'm just saying if I can get a good judge, sympathy might be on my side... One judge liked me so much she gave me a scholarship (albeit not a large one)!

Either way I'll hire a few bodyguards if I go to shatnerball!
    LOL!!! Smart decision! I won't be handing out any scholarships, large or otherwise......

That was pretty good though! I hope you put it to good use!

Yeah I think I bought a bunch of bond analysis textbooks.
    In retrospect I should have invested in a case of wine, a couple steaks and a dessert.

Well I figure gibby, spazzed, trans, and BT will distract you while I slink off to the other side of the field where noone will find me.

Yeah I think I bought a bunch of bond analysis textbooks.
    In retrospect I should have invested in a case of wine, a couple steaks and a dessert.

Well I figure gibby, spazzed, trans, and BT will distract you while I slink off to the other side of the field where noone will find me.
    Yeah but the text books will last you a lifetime.....the case of wine would've given you a headache and the steaks and dessert would've given you 5 pounds easy. LOL

Consider yourself target number one...... I'll get the rest of them after I'm finished with you. Except for my sweeite ofcourse

Word to the wise......be afraid....be very afraid! I will be calling on cheerleaders everywhere!

Wait a tick....

You're calling on cheerleaders everywhere to hunt me down? And this is punishment? I'll have to filter most of them out, but ALRIGHT! Bring it on! (pun intended)

Except for my sweeite ofcourse
    Awwww thx i wont shoot at u either