Page 14 of 220 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Irony. Yum.

HEY!

BTW, Cope is a guy. RomulanAle is a woman. You guys need help... LOL

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

So what bar are we all going to meet up at? I know there are going to be parties at the Red Roof, but hell, I don’t want to feel like I’m back in High School. I think we need to find a nice bar with good food and a great live band and hang out one night. I’ll even treat to the first round of drinks

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    HEY!

BTW, Cope is a guy. RomulanAle is a woman. You guys need help... LOL

Sorry TDS i mistypoed as everyone knows I am dislexicaly keyboard challenged... I was reffering to "OUR" Capo not cope. See how our minds are being "warped" I told you guys!

I meant CaPoEiRa here on AO. We call her Capo for short.

I dunno who mentioned RomulanAle? A woman that is percieved as a Man could be even more dangerous to us....

(Pssst...notice how she was clever and did not follow through with her guilt trip as I predicted? See? )

Cphilip, I'm saving the guilt trip for when I see you guys in August. And how can you blame your mishap in typing on me? That's really stretching it don't you think? LOL
    I think you're the one that fooled me, all this time I thought you liked me and now look...(okay, a little guilt)

Muzikman, I've never been to Chicago, so I have no idea. But that sounds like fun.

hey now we all know that she is here because she cant resist me and my charm oh and um if she is a spy and trying to get me to join the dark side umm i think its starting to get darker

Originally posted by TransMan
    hey now we all know that she is here because she cant resist me and my charm oh and um if she is a spy and trying to get me to join the dark side umm i think its starting to get darker
    Awwww how cute. But the dark side is Star Wars. I'm a Trekkie. I'll have to give you a lesson in Sci Fi...Don't worry, I won't bring the whip. LOL

ok i knew that i was just refering to shatners team as being the dark side because there the bad team oh wait i think i see the light again good job TDS u reversed my tratorism by being mean

hehe she said i was cute course shes said more than that before

ok i knew that i was just refering to shatners team as being the dark side because there the bad team oh wait i think i see the light again good job TDS u reversed my tratorism by being mean

hehe she said i was cute course shes said more than that before
    We ARE the good guys. You are the BAD guys.
    Federation = Good
    Borg = Bad

This has been posted by TooDamnSweet's evil twin.

lol yeah to the federation the borg are bad but to the borg the fedeation is bad see my point?

lol the evil twin thing im sure im the only person who gets that

Two of Yvonnie?!?! Heavan on Earth!!

To avoid offending anyone, I mean that figuratively ;-)

/me hates being PC, bleh!!!

2 Yvonnie's? Maybe one of them is an evil twin from an alternate universe. Check for a goatee. That was always the way to tell them apart in Trek.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Two of Yvonnie?!?! Heavan on Earth!!

To avoid offending anyone, I mean that figuratively ;-)

/me hates being PC, bleh!!!

Oh so now you're worried about offending people....Too late, everyone over 30 is already mad at you. You should come to the other side. We love everyone

2 Yvonnie's? Maybe one of them is an evil twin from an alternate universe. Check for a goatee. That was always the way to tell them apart in Trek.

Yup, there's TwoDamnSweets. LOL
    When I'm nice I'm good but when I'm bad I'm even better.
    Okay that's a cheesy cliche' but it went with the post. LOL

lol yeah to the federation the borg are bad but to the borg the fedeation is bad see my point?

lol the evil twin thing im sure im the only person who gets that
    The Borg doesn't know right from wrong or good from bad. They don't use their brain, its all collective mush. Therefore, the Federation is not bad to the Borg, it's not anything, just something to add on. They are in search of intelligent life forms so they might get a brain. The Federation is a perfect target.

HA! Top that one!

LOL, they are trying to figure out whether or not the evil twin thing is good or bad....but even you don't know that. LOL

ok are you a borg didnt think so so how do u know what we think did you ever think that maybe we are not like the normal borg that maybe we are a small group of a 1000 borg that have had our links with the collective severed and that we do think that the federation is bad

oh i think i toped it

oh i do know and it is a good thing the evil one has a whip my kind of gal

Does teh evil one hae a goatee, Yvonnie?

Naaaah. They're not mad, they just don't understand.

...Don't worry, I won't bring the whip. LOL
    But TDS, you PROMISED! I was looking forward to that Starship Counselor punishes the naughty Borg thing! I figured I'd be "42of69" and you'd try to de-program me. Now I'm disappointed!

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

ok are you a borg didnt think so so how do u know what we think did you ever think that maybe we are not like the normal borg that maybe we are a small group of a 1000 borg that have had our links with the collective severed and that we do think that the federation is bad

Borg are enslaved worker bees known as drones. They cruise around the universe looking to assimilate other cultures. Borg don't think!!! Only the Queen Borg has individuality and expression. Are you sure you wanna be a borg?

oh i think i toped it

Not!!

oh i do know and it is a good thing the evil one has a whip my kind of gal

haha no comment since you're sixteen.

Does teh evil one hae a goatee, Yvonnie?

Nope, no goatee. We have different color eyes. LOL

But TDS, you PROMISED! I was looking forward to that Starship Counselor punishes the naughty Borg thing! I figured I'd be "42of69" and you'd try to de-program me. Now I'm disappointed!

Hey, that was a secret! (and you were 39 of 69) Since you spilled the beans....NO WHIP FOR YOU!!! hahaha

I'm playing paintball again on Saturday. Is there a unspoken rule about how far away you should be when you shoot someone? Or does it matter? Also, is it okay to sneak up and shoot people in the back or is that considered not fair/cheating? When I played the other day, none of us knew what we were doing so we weren't really sure.

Don't forget, Shatner the Supreme and his Indestructable Team are gonna Kick A** in August!!!!

ok some borg have had their link with he collective cut or do u not remember Hue and 7 of 9 we here are just a whole buch of borg that have no link with the collective

umm u will have to check with the feild about the distance u can shoot someone in the back but its not very good sportsmans ship if u to sneek up on someone its better no shoot them in a place it wont hurt them like bottom of foot or on a tube if they have a ball pack on some people agree that if u get that close to them they are automaticly out so to reduce the risk of injury hope that helps

Only the Queen Borg has individuality and expression. Are you sure you wanna be a borg?
    TDS - I think YOU should be the Borg Queen, then I would most happily be your drone!

Hey, that was a secret! (and you were 39 of 69) Since you spilled the beans....NO WHIP FOR YOU!!! hahaha

Dang! What's a drone to do?

I'm playing paintball again on Saturday. Is there a unspoken rule about how far away you should be when you shoot someone? Or does it matter? Also, is it okay to sneak up and shoot people in the back or is that considered not fair/cheating? When I played the other day, none of us knew what we were doing so we weren't really sure.

Depends on the field you are playing on and the players you aer playing with. It is very typical for Newbies to use the 10 foot rule - no shooting inside of 10 feet - instead you demand that your opponent surrender. If he surrenders, he's out, but if he even looks like he's going to make a move on you, you shoot him!

Up close you don't want to shoot at the head, neck, crotch, or breasts (women) cause you can get REALLY nasty bruises. - but you CAN shoot from behind at a distance (again, try to avoid the head - the butt is so much more satisfying anyway).

If you are playing with experienced players they might allow "bunkering." Bunkering is where you run up on an opponent's position and shoot them point blank. If you aren't sure, ask if bunkering is allowed and if so, ask them to use the 10 foot rule. Since they will probably be falling all over themselves to be playing with a hottie like you, they should agree to almost anything.

FatMan

It's ok to sneak around and get behind someone. Heck, if you can do it that's the way to go. When you have someone dead to rights it's pretty bad form to light them up though, especially in a rec game. Most of the time simply asking them to surrender will work but if you have to shoot them aim for a shoe and fire a few times.

My field has a 15 foot, no fire rule, in rec games. Check to see what your fields regulations are. If they don't have one you can all agree amongst yourselves to have one.

Take some pics and post them here if you can. I know I'd love to see you will all the pretty colors dripping off.

Oh yea, and Shatner's going to be crushed....

one point to advise on the surrender rule...Scream it at the top of your lungs over and over and scare them into it. Otherwise they will swing on you and shoot you. Be ready to shoot. Three times only. So not light them up just make sure you get them assuming they do not surrender. Its good to discuss all these rules and agree on them before you start. You can even agree on bunker tag which means you tag the bunker and call them out and they have to go out. Thats a good one for new players but a bit hard to ref.

Shatnerball IS NOT going to be speedball style,it's going to be scenario/big game style,more big game.So,all this bunkering talk will be useless.
    [Something Cool is Here]

Aye, but Milady is referring to a game to be played betwixt now, and then.

lol spazzed milady who said she was your lady?

After much though, I would have to say.... Me!! lol!

no offense to anyone(especially Havoc_Online)

but I think Clare is super hot also.....

I'd concur, but I've never seen her :/... More hotties, kick ***!!

Thanks for all the advice. I hope I do better this time! I'll let you know.

Oh yea, and Shatner's going to be crushed....

It's nice to dream...

lol spazzed milady who said she was your lady?

After much though, I would have to say.... Me!! lol!

I have no idea how to respond to that... but it made me smile...

Originally posted by spazzed
    Aye, but Milady is referring to a game to be played betwixt now, and then.
    I understand now.