Page 141 of 220 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,230 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Originally posted by sneakyhacker420

lol... but im 14

14!!!

WARNING: This thread may be hazardous to your mind. We are not responsible for brain cells that may be confused, lost, or which explode due to the content of the posts made herein.

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

i really realy not doin to bad at all infact i feel pretty damn good and i cant understand a word u just said but hey its all good.........

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

14!!!

WARNING: This thread may be hazardous to your mind. We are not responsible for brain cells that may be confused, lost, or which explode due to the content of the posts made herein.
    Ehhh...dude, I hope for your sake that you're just trying to be cool & fit in, and don't really smoke... You're friggin 14, talk about a waste.
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Originally posted by spazzed

Ehhh...dude, I hope for your sake that you're just trying to be cool & fit in, and don't really smoke... You're friggin 14, talk about a waste.
    Ditto!

i really realy not doin to bad at all infact i feel pretty damn good and i cant understand a word u just said but hey its all good.........

See........

ok I have learned a very valuable lesson today DO NOT DO WHAT YOUR "FRIENDS" DO.

Always fallow your instinct if i had done that today i would not have gotten arrested but hey atleast i know who my real friends are now...

Damn...sorry about that Trans. Hope you're not into too much trouble. Maybe this is a sign of change?
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

nah man im ok the cops said i would most likley get some community service and probation til im 18

Key words being "Most Likely".. Depends on what you did, how bad it was, damage, and how much of an *** the judge is/feels like...

Good luck man..

Originally posted by TransMan
    ok I have learned a very valuable lesson today DO NOT DO WHAT YOUR "FRIENDS" DO.

Always fallow your instinct if i had done that today i would not have gotten arrested but hey atleast i know who my real friends are now...
    Are you okay? I'm surprised you were even able to post after that. If it was me, at your age, my parents would've grounded me until I was 30! Finding out who your real friends are can be a real eye opener. I'm sorry.

Care to tell me what happened, someone, anyone? None of you that know are on.. GET ON!!

Care to tell me what happened, someone, anyone? None of you that know are on.. GET ON!!
    LOL! I have no idea, but I'm sure his parents are really mad and maybe that's why he's not on. I hope he's doing okay.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

LOL! I have no idea, but I'm sure his parents are really mad and maybe that's why he's not on. I hope he's doing okay.
    He's a pothead, he's resourceful..he'll be alright..hehehe

ok well ill post the whole story since NONE of u were on except infinity last night...

also sine im a Juvy the cops said i get 3 diversions which means i wont see a judge ill just see a juvy case worker and they will take care of it.

Ok well me and 4 other guys were gonna go smoke at one of their houses so we went and we smoked out in his driveway like we had the day before. We all went back in got something to drink he called up a girl to bring us some food. So then after we eat and watch Menace to Society(great movie) we go back out to smoek some more. A guy thats supposed to be one of my best friends Justin decides that it would be a good idea for us to go to the garage of a house that was being built because Matt(the guys house we were at) said he goes over there sometimes and its not locked. I see a guy driving down the street as they are going into the garage he drives past and looks at us. Im like screw that im not goin in there cause i dont want to get arrested. I go back to matts house and chill for a few mins then he comes in and tells me to come on everythings ok and stuff. So i go on over and like 10 seconds after they close the door behind me we here a car pull up someone looked out the crack in the door and said cop. So everyone runs out the back door of the garage. Three peopel run left and me and Matt jump a fence that right in front of us I get up and fallow him t the other side and jump over again. Then we take off down the street he stashed some pills and i threw my pipe in the sewer drain. We keep going and are not being chased so after about a half mile of runnin we stop and take a short ct through some woods. We then decide to walk to the Subway in town and chill for a little while.

After about thirty minutes of sitting there i go wash the blood that all over my hand from jumping the fence that i just noticed. We then go out and find someone we know and hop in her van. She takes us back to matts house to see whats goin on when we get there we see about 5 police cars and a wrecker that loading up Justins car. So we keep driving and she takes us to Matts friends house where we chill and call some peeps to try and find out whats goin on. After about an hour of watching Training Day the girl that droped us off calls and says the cops are gone so me and matt start the long journey back to his house.

We get to his house and there are no cops we go in and chill for a while. Im like ok ill see ya later and i take off to try and find someone to give me a ride home. On my way back to town a Cop pulls up and tells me to get in so i do cus ive already ran way more than my fat *** every wanted to that day. He takes me up to the station reads me my rights waits for my dad to show up then he questions me. I tell him what the other guys had told him which i can tell by the way he asks the questions(retarded cops) and i dont tel him anything about what happend after i ran except that we went up to subway and waited for a while then came back to see what was up. Thats when he tells me that hes only gonna charge me with second degree burglery and that it would most likely be dropped to tress passing and that he would charge me with possesion. So im thinking wtf possesion they didnt find anyhting on me. Then they finger print me and release me to my dad.

I found out later that my "friend" Justin had told them that we smoked all the time and that i provided the drugs. He also told them that i brought the weed that day which i hadnt but he's a scared little *****. He also was the one that told them that me and Matt were there too cause they didnt see us thats why they didnt chase after us. So now Justin who is 19 will be in jail for a while but as soon as he gets out im going the beat the crap out of him for rating me out.

So thats my story hope that you enjoyed it have a nice day

Oh and my mom was pretty mad and my dad wasnt too mad cus he said that im a grown man and i can make decesions for my self and that i would have to face the consequences. He also talked to me today about his experiences with smking pot and all and he talked about its effects and all and told me that i would have to make up my own mind.

Don't worry about the dude that ratted you out, that's just gonna get you into serious trouble... Assault & Battery'll land you in jail lickity split..

not if i dont get caught....

Originally posted by ShooterJM

Of course. I'm male.

But actually I was talking about the hummer with 4 wheels, and crazy ground clearance. I want one more then you could possibly imagine. I figure I need to save up another $15K or so and I'll be able to buy an crappy decommisioned military one. From there I'll just do the work myself (insulation, paint job, interior, sound/video system, etc.)

Although if I get $15K I'll probably pay off all my student loans and be stuck back at square one.

It's a vicious circle. hence the need for a sugar mama or at least a decent raise......

Well, I am willing to give him 2 out of 3..........and a decent rise............

So...do we plan on seeing Joains and ShooterJM to get it together at the next Shatnerball?

I think this should be a new tradition from now on. For every Shatnerball event, a Trekkie from the WS BBS and a player from AO must get together and prove their love on the paintball field.

i could possibly be at shattner ball but i have no info on it

Ok so I'm looking for a smilie that shows a guy choking on his pepsi, drooling, and quickly looking to book travel to shatnerball.

Unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to make shatnerball this year either.... Looks like I'm going to have to be on a business trip.

Ok so I'm looking for a smilie that shows a guy choking on his pepsi, drooling, and quickly looking to book travel to shatnerball.

Unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to make shatnerball this year either.... Looks like I'm going to have to be on a business trip.
    www.smilie.com

wait my bad wrong url, if i can find it ill post it. that site probably has that face too

Originally posted by joains
    Well, I am willing to give him 2 out of 3..........and a decent rise............
    Welcome back! Couldn't find an appropriate smilie that wouldn't get me banned....... I'll have to settle for a series..... :o

Gibby - Hmmmm "prove our love on the paintball field"? I don't know man...... I think there'd at LEAST have to be some sort of spectator charge, no free shows.....
    Last edited by ShooterJM; 05-02-2003 at 04:22 PM.

Welcome back! Couldn't find an appropriate smilie that wouldn't get me banned....... I'll have to settle for a series..... :o

Gibby - Hmmmm "prove our love on the paintball field"? I don't know man...... I think there'd at LEAST have to be some sort of spectator charge, no free shows.....
    I'll letcha touch my E

I'll letcha touch my E
    Yah! If you want, I can let you touch my E too...then you'll have a pair of em!

Originally posted by gibby

Yah! If you want, I can let you touch my E too...then you'll have a pair of em!

I am not touching anyone's E but Shooter knows I'll touch anything he tells me too.

Um

um....

I mean.......

Gentlemen, I think I've found a perfect woman. And right now I'm REALLY glad I'm me........

Shooter is speechless.....this is one for the books LOL JK

Hey Trans, as long as you're okay things are good. Don't worry about that guy, what comes around goes around.

BT, what info did you need about Shatnerball II?

meehhhblllaaarrgggghhhhh

meehhhblllaaarrgggghhhhh
    Retard

Originally posted by TransMan

Retard
    I'm not the one who got busted by the cops, dumbass