Page 146 of 220 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,380 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Originally posted by spazzed
    It was FUN!!
    I know that foolio!!!! I knew you were gonna have fun when you told me you were going!

I want the details Mr. Happy

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

I know that foolio!!!! I knew you were gonna have fun when you told me you were going!

I want the details Mr. Happy
    Well tell ya what, next time you're on AIM, I'll tell ya.. provided I'm not at work..lol
    I'm way too old for this ****.

LOL, if Trans has a long lost brother we are all in for an interesting ride.......
    You can Have an interesting ride any time yo

Now im gonna go smoke another

So...last night was interesting.

I was playing a little RTCW last night when I recieved a phone call. TDS's daughter didn't know who it was so she handed me the phone...low and behold...guess who it is?

BTAUTOMAG!!

LOL!! So here I am talking to him when I know he's looking for TDS. Lately, they've been talking to each other on the phone. I told BT that TDS was already asleep so he and I chatted for a while.

I'm telling ya...that fool couldn't stop giggling. I swear he was smoking from your stash Trans!

Anyway, after a few minutes...he asked me if I had Transman's phone number! I thought to myself...AH-HA!! I KNEW IT!! Trans and BT have this ongoing love affair and it's only now that the truth is coming out!

Now BT...don't deny me the truth that you asked for his phone number. You and I both know that you did!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Originally posted by gibby
    So...last night was interesting.

I was playing a little RTCW last night when I recieved a phone call. TDS's daughter didn't know who it was so she handed me the phone...low and behold...guess who it is?

BTAUTOMAG!!

LOL!! So here I am talking to him when I know he's looking for TDS. Lately, they've been talking to each other on the phone. I told BT that TDS was already asleep so he and I chatted for a while.

I'm telling ya...that fool couldn't stop giggling. I swear he was smoking from your stash Trans!

Anyway, after a few minutes...he asked me if I had Transman's phone number! I thought to myself...AH-HA!! I KNEW IT!! Trans and BT have this ongoing love affair and it's only now that the truth is coming out!

Now BT...don't deny me the truth that you asked for his phone number. You and I both know that you did!
    Toldy a I wasn't lying

hey to be fair i asked for spazzed's number too. i think its fun as all the shiznat in this thread and i just wanteded to get to know people. i wanted trans number cause i like to poke fun at people when theyre high and i wanted spazzed just because it would be cool to talk to him too.

Was TDS really sleeping or did you just wanna talk to me. i tried to say good bye 4 time and each time !YOU! kept talking. dont complain that i talk to much. and yes i was giggling a lot but thats what i get like when i havent had a decent nights sleep in 2 weeks. i dont know how but i woke up this morning behind Jarrods couch. freaky shiet

Dont even try to say that me and him are doin anything you said your self that your wifes been talking to him on the phone...... Better watch your self homes

My number is 1-859-858-9092

One thing i am wondering how can you afford to call all of us do you parents now care about long distance or do u have a cell phone with that free long distance stuff?

LOLOLOL!! No, TDS was really sleeping. She'd had a full weekend and she needed the rest. Saturday she had a company picnic all day long in the heat, and then she had a "girl's night out" in the evening and she didn't get home till around 4 am. Next morning, we had a Hawaiian festival to attend to which lasted all day long too...and she was already suffering from a slight hang over...HA!

As for me wanting to talk to you...that was just me being nice too. Gotta size up the dude that's talking to my woman...ya know bro?

I don't think I heard you ask for Spazzed's number but I don't doubt you if you say so. Man can't have enough of the sausage I suppose.

Now that's some freaky shiet!

Yo i forgot to tell yal the senior prank that me and my friends are gonna do we are getting a cow and leading it up the stairs to the second floor of the school.

Now that may not seem funny at first but the best part is that cows will go up stairs but not down so they wont be able to get the cow back down

Mooooooooooooooo?!

my school is going to smell like cow shiz for 5 years

Of-course it'd be cool to talk to me, I'm the great r0x0r! But you ain't gettin' my meat..LOL...

Uhhh..err..crap, I forgot.

OH! Trans, DO NOT forget to give the cow lots & lots & lots of laxatives

gallon of liguid exlax sound good???

Yo BT holla at me bro or anyone else here yal seen my number im gonna smoek a bowl so nows the time to call

LMBO!!! You guys are having waaaay too much fun without me!!! Sorry BT, I was sooooooo tired by the time Sunday came around I crashed after I finished my pizza. I have spazzed cell number and Tran's number too if you want them. (NM, I see that Trans posted his already LOL).

That is a hilarious prank Trans. Where are you guys gonna get the cow, or are they just hangin out everywhere over there LOL

I'll be on AIM tomorrow and want all the juicy details spazzed! Don't leave anything out!!!

Hiya Hun! Don't tell me you're jealous of an 18 year old who lives hundreds of miles away??? Although he is kinda cute and in his prime....hmmmmm LOL JK You know my heart and all my big O's belong to you!!!

ha ha ha, now all i need is spazzeds lol. BTW, trans, what is your real name i dont want to sound like (more of) a retard when i call

TDS, ya i know im cute

Just ask for Tranny man..lol

Its Bryce and im usually the one that answers the phone so call now while im stoned listening to skynard yo

what up my homies no ones posted all day im very dissapointed in u guys....

I talked to BT last night on the phone and that about all a remember of our conversation and then i passed out

I prob sounded retarded on the phone but oh well...

Originally posted by TransMan
    what up my homies no ones posted all day im very dissapointed in u guys....

I talked to BT last night on the phone and that about all a remember of our conversation and then i passed out

I prob sounded retarded on the phone but oh well...
    No sounds to it bubba, you are a tard

lol

"Bryce... Trans dude... you there... hello"

"i'm not gonna make it man, im gonna pass... out... (long pause) i got to go before... i hit my head on something... bye."

"k man good luck"

lol and i remember nothing after that

oh ya my moms getting me liek 50$ tomarrow and me and the hoes are goin to the head shops

Man lay off the reefer and maybe youll accualy stay awake

Okay, I'm lost again. What are head shops? Does that mean you guys are gonna get a hair cut?

im sorry i should have explained it better for you

a head shop is a store that sells pipes and bongs and other smoking excessories

also i didnt go because the hoe failed her englsh final and was being yelled at by her parent so instead liek a retard i blew all but 6 of the 50 that my mom gave me going to the movies and eating chinese food....

im such an idiot when im not stoned

Originally posted by TransMan
    ...im such an idiot when im not stoned
    But an even bigger idiot when you are!

good one

Roger that, over & out

Originally posted by gibby

But an even bigger idiot when you are!

well not when it comes to managing money i much better at that when i high because i dont spend it on needless things liek movies i spend it on important things liek more pot or pipes

For those who don't care, kiss my white arse, but for those of you who do...

Go see Bruce Almighty