Page 147 of 220 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,410 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

I guess I'll be kissing your white arse....LOL

Take this test and tell me how dumb you are......

http://www.pressanykey.com/cgi-bin/c.../pak/jquiz.cgi

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

i got 9

got the pill one wrong the 28 days one and the moses one sorry im not so up on the bible

Must go self medicate now

yo well im done medicatin and its some pretty good medicine yo

Me and 2 of my uncles and couple of my cousins made potatoe guns and demolished everything

Your Score
    You scored 11 out of 12 - You are above normal! (Question 8 gets them every time!!)

Oh yeah, I rock
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Yo everyone Tonight was the best night of my life and ill remember it forever

U would rob be suprised if i say there wasnt a girl involved but there wasnt. Ill start at the begining i just had gotten out of the shower went into my room looked out my window and my uncle who lives beside me was standing infront of his house beside faced away from me. so i threw on some cloths and went over to see what he was up to. As im walkin up he smiles and i smell a familiar aroma and m like hmmmm. i look in his had and i can see a bit sticking out beside his lighter so im like ok ok. So we get to talking about the tater guns we had made the day before he said he took one to work and amazed everyone there was shooting a bucket on a loader from about 50 feet every time and u could here it echo in the shop like a cannon. So then we are liek cool lets go to the Sportsmens club that across the road from where we live about 300 yards.

We drive around to the back empty all our stuff out and started loading and shooting at stuff at about 7:45 at about 9:00 my other uncle walks up said he thought we were shooting summin cus he was going to shoot his colt 45 and Uncle#1 says we are and blew apart a Plastic drywall bucket . Uncle#2 says oh **** so he shoots his gun a bit as we are shooting at clay pidgeons.then he starts shooting my other uncles gun amnd stuff.

Then at Dusk as the sun was going down Uncle#1 pulled out a big fat one lit it up took a hit and hands it to me so i take a good hit and hand it to my other uncle so we passs it around and smoke it up.

Then after the sunn goes down we show Uncle#2 how fire shoots out the barrel about 10 inches and the whole thing glows orange when u shoot it. then he grabs a propane torch and says let put this in it. So he holds the gun whole my other uncle loads him up he shuts the valve and hits the switch and shoot a burn barrel. It shot flame out and glowed blue was neat.

They kept doing that and my gun start miss firing so im left trying to fix it and stuff. I burn it out a couple times and nuthin so i kept doing that cleaned the threads and let it dry. My uncle says to hold it upside down while u put the hair spray in it so all the vapor goes up and hte liquid drains out so im liek ok. After that it worked great.

Next we startshooting strait up and running under the roof to see if we can get on to come strait down. Wer got it about 10 fett away but only hit the roof once. we did that for a while and then Uncle#2 left cus he had to go back home.

Me and Uncle#1 stay there and shoot for a while more in the dark. We got tired of that so we loaded all our stuff up and came back home. We leaned up against the back of his truck infront of his house and talked about the crazy goats and dogs that we are gonna shoot cus they wont stay out of out yards. Goats keep tearing up my electric fence behind my house and a dog that lives down the road craps in my uncles yard all the time s we are gonna pop em a few times maybe they will learn....

After that my uncle said he was starving and didnt have any food so he was gonna go to sleep. So im liek ok im gonna go chill at my house so he says have a good night and everything i say ill see you tomarrow and we part. So then i came in my house about 11:05 grabed a boneless chiken hungry man and took it over to him he said thx man im like no prob come back in and stick a pizza in the oven.

So now im here getting ready to eat my pizza then go smoke me one. Prob come back in watch some movies and crash

Very interesting night Trans! Although I read that kinda fast and have to read it again to get the full effect.

Hey Spazzed, I got 11 out of 12 too, I'm the Bomb Baby!!!!

Haven't seen BT around lately, he musta got a girl...
    Last edited by TooDamnSweet; 06-12-2003 at 07:53 PM.

yea, i was um, busy, last um night....

anyways... i graduated, im not gonna be on too much anymore since i apperently have a life now

Congratulations on your graduation Zac!!!!! I guess that means you passed history huh? Way to go! Life? What life? Your life ended, now you have to be an adult.....yeah right! LOL
    Last edited by TooDamnSweet; 06-12-2003 at 07:53 PM.

yup thats why i postponed having a life for another semester

Originally posted by BTAutoMag
    ...i apperently have a life now
    Careful, don't let the looks fool ya!

You just barely graduated from high school...you'll find out little caterpillar that you've still have much to learn.

I'm sure you'll be back to ask all your favorite online friends for advice.

Spazzed - How to eat sushi

TDS - Lessons in love and hate

Transman - How to properly smoke out from a bong without drinking the bong water, or spilling it(it can stink up the place)

JM - How to flirt with online women

Myself - How to woo a woman in 21 days.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

How to woo a woman in 21 days......you go boy!
    Last edited by TooDamnSweet; 06-12-2003 at 07:54 PM.

lol, how to woo a woman in 21 days... youve known TDS for longer then that. i guess theres no wooing going on any more

lol, how to woo a woman in 21 days... youve known TDS for longer then that. i guess theres no wooing going on any more
    You can't imply that from my statement.

How to woo a woman in 21 days is just the beginning...

...next time you reach that new phase in life, I'll introduce you to the next book. Little steps caterpillar!

LOL cute! He did woo me in 21 days which was the length of my first visit. Don't worry, I still get lots a wooing.

i'll elaborate on transmans story... he shot potato guns and smoked weed

there ya go
    Proud Member Of The AO Cesspool Since 08-24-2002

Gibby it takes you 21 days?

Ha...amature

Originally posted by WicKeD_WaYz
    Gibby it takes you 21 days?

Ha...amature

I take it you're a pro? Prostitutes don't count buddy.

Hmmm 12/12 on the test.

Originally posted by gibby

I take it you're a pro? Prostitutes don't count buddy.
    Ha

replace the word woman with girl(highschool ) and it takes me about one date.

Ha

replace the word woman with girl(highschool ) and it takes me about one date.
    Aaah, there lies the difference between women and girls. Girls tend to be easily impressionable whereas women have already experienced the BS that we men put out.

But alright...so...BT let me add one more to the list then:

Wicked_Wayz - How to woo girls in 1 date.

If it was just one date....the girls definately been woo'd by more than one mate! LOL

Okay that was lame but I just got home and I don't have my thinking cap on....I left it in my drawer at work.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    If it was just one date....the girls definately been woo'd by more than one mate! LOL

Okay that was lame but I just got home and I don't have my thinking cap on....I left it in my drawer at work.
    Hehe..it's okay hun...we already know you don't really have a "thinking cap"..but we'll play along with ya.

Aren't you sweet.

Apparently BT was right, there's no more wooing going on in this house....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Yo Gobs U screwed ur self on that one Ill pray for ya

Yo wiked One Date? Thats weak Takes one joint , one rock, or one line to get it from Girls Women or whatever your sexualy preference may be

Originally posted by gibby

Wicked_Wayz - How to woo girls in 1 date.
    I like the sound of that

haha trans one day isnt bad...considering...i dont do drugs...

...i dont do drugs...
    Are you trying to get on Tran's bad side?

The never ending thread. I left AO for a few months and this thread is still going.

GEBRAWR! <-- Primal yell.
    Originally posted by PyRo

Its called jokeing. You have no right to be questioning me with your measially 460 posts!!!!

Originally posted by AssassN
    The never ending thread. I left AO for a few months and this thread is still going.

GEBRAWR! <-- Primal yell.
    HMMM ok u may want to try leaving for a couple years then see if its still here

Yo Wiked i never said the drugs were for you

Hey AssassN, nice to see you again!

I'm glad it's Friday!!! It's been a very long week!