Page 155 of 220 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,650 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

**** you spazed

OHHHHHH SNAP!!!

LMFAOOMFG YOU DIDNT AHHHHHHH!!!!!

26 days til someone gets a pie in the face at Shatnerball.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

Originally posted by Timmee
    26 days til someone gets a pie in the face at Shatnerball.
    Hehe...wonder who that could be. No one here seems to be going...LOL!

BTW, thanks for sharing the pic Zac...Mister Mmmm so good on the phone....Mister Oh Yvonnie I want you now kinda guy...LOL! You know, I didn't get the chance to record that message from the phone over to my computer. That was classic!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Relax BT, I'm just ribbin' ya man...hehe

You suck Timmee, you know that? I now offically smite thee!
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Originally posted by spazzed
    Relax BT, I'm just ribbin' ya man...hehe

You suck Timmee, you know that? I now offically smite thee!

Smited or not, I'll be in PA on the 31st.

BTW, I hope to bring both my digital camera and my SLR, to get a lot of pics for those people that can't make it. Then all I'll have to do is find somewhere to host them.

hehehe...well, I guess my crappy attempt at ruining your fun too failed miserably ...

I *might* be able to host those pics for ya..have to check in on it when I get a chance (school server)..Never bothered to setup a page there, so we'll see...

This thread has changed into a chat room. This thread is so off topic. i feel sorry for whoever is moderating it.

Shut up and get outta our thread no one asked you to poost here no one said oh please AMBoy plz give us your opinion on this thread NO! no one did and this thread doesnt and never will have a topic so just get over it!

Nice pic's BT. Now I see whose been keeping you busy.

Hey Timmee, haven't seen you in awhile. Please take lots of pic's at Shatnerball II. I'm sorry we're gonna miss it! Get a picture of TK with Wayne Brady, that would be kewl!

spazzed is always a spazzed, and he's a smarta$$ too!

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Originally posted by TransMan
    Shut up and get outta our thread no one asked you to poost here no one said oh please AMBoy plz give us your opinion on this thread NO! no one did and this thread doesnt and never will have a topic so just get over it!
    Dude....Shut Up. It was more of haha ironic funny things. You dont have to act like a dick.

cockbite.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    Nice pic's BT. Now I see whose been keeping you busy.

Hey Timmee, haven't seen you in awhile. Please take lots of pic's at Shatnerball II. I'm sorry we're gonna miss it! Get a picture of TK with Wayne Brady, that would be kewl!

spazzed is always a spazzed, and he's a smarta$$ too!

Yeah, between problems with Internet Explorer, work, and other things, I haven't been around in a few months. I think most of the stuff is straightened out, so I should be around a lot more. It's too bad that I won't get to actually meet everyone (from this thread), but maybe next time. I think I can convince my roommate to take his camera along as well, so we should have a wide selection of photos to post up.

BTW, what about our bet?

The bet is still on! I still say that Shatner the Supreme and his Indestructable Team (even without me) are gonna kick major butt!!!!! I'll just have to give you that pie another time! Or maybe I can mail it to you and your roomate can do the honors, just make sure you take pictures and post them! LOL

I was thinking, eveyone on this thread (me gibby trans and spazzed) went last year except you timmee, and now this year it's reversed. How ironic is that! Maybe we can all try to make it next year!

The bet is still on! I still say that Shatner the Supreme and his Indestructable Team (even without me) are gonna kick major butt!!!!! I'll just have to give you that pie another time! Or maybe I can mail it to you and your roomate can do the honors, just make sure you take pictures and post them! LOL

I was thinking, eveyone on this thread (me gibby trans and spazzed) went last year except you timmee, and now this year it's reversed. How ironic is that! Maybe we can all try to make it next year!
    Actually, I thik it will be me mailing a pie to you (after all, I'll be there this year ).

And yeah, that is pretty wierd, how it worked out this year. If there's one next year, hopefully we can all make it.

I'm soooo jealous that you're going and I'm not!!!! That alone should get you a pie in the face...just because LOL

I am glad that you get to go though, and I know you're gonna have a great time! I'll enjoy reading everyones stories afterwards.

Of course shatner will win they have had a whole year to think of ways to cheat and win i mean how can u compete with invinceability????

Gee, come to think of it, did we ever celebrate this thread's one year birthday?

Anyway, I wished I was going this year. It was so much fun last year and I'm sure this year will be better since they will work out all the kinks from last year's event.

But in other news, TooDamnSweet's HulaMag's rail is currently with RogueFactor. He is cutting out the fat to make it lighter. Not to mention her RT valve now has LX so no more chopping for her. Although, she says she never had a problem chopping...but she did the last time we went out. Guess she's starting to shoot much faster now eh?

If ever we do get to play all together, I say we have a 1v1 TDS vs Timmee. Instead of a donut orgy, we'll have a pie orgy. Of course, I'm not a big fan of pie.

Anyway, this is my short contribution to a thread that will never die.

Gibs is right and there better be a Pecan Pie an Apple Pie and pumpkin pie there for me Cause if all there is are cherry pies ill have to shoot someone

Of course shatner will win i mean how can u compete with invinceability????

My version is much closer to the truth.....

Gee, come to think of it, did we ever celebrate this thread's one year birthday?

Wow, has it been a year??? Time flys.....

Anyway, I wished I was going this year. It was so much fun last year and I'm sure this year will be better since they will work out all the kinks from last year's event.

ditto!

But in other news, TooDamnSweet's HulaMag's rail is currently with RogueFactor. He is cutting out the fat to make it lighter. Not to mention her RT valve now has LX so no more chopping for her. Although, she says she never had a problem chopping...but she did the last time we went out. Guess she's starting to shoot much faster now eh?

I don't chop, I never chopped, you are thinking of YOU....But I'm excited anyway...even though there won't be much difference since I DON'T CHOP....

If ever we do get to play all together, I say we have a 1v1 TDS vs Timmee. Instead of a donut orgy, we'll have a pie orgy. Of course, I'm not a big fan of pie.

Sounds good to me!!!!

Gibs is right and there better be a Pecan Pie an Apple Pie and pumpkin pie there for me Cause if all there is are cherry pies ill have to shoot someone

You can have any kind of pie you want....in your face LOL

TDS vs me, hmmmmm. Looks like I'm gonna have to train up some (I'll start by gogging Shatner ).

TDS vs me, hmmmmm. Looks like I'm gonna have to train up some (I'll start by gogging Shatner ).

HA!!! You better train hard! I don't like to lose! (and get pretty pouty if I do LOL) ask gibby, I lose to him all the time....

Originally posted by TransMan

if you like pie... why haven't you joined pie revolution yet

ps: TDS is still an undercover pie rev. member
    Proud Member Of The AO Cesspool Since 08-24-2002

because im not joining any clubs its all bull shat and dumb...

Originally posted by sneakyhacker420

Two words.

Shutup.

LOL Are you recruiting for the club???? What kind of privileges do I get if I'm an unda cova member.....free pie would be nice!

/me licks his lips at the thought of all the free sushipie he'll be getting over the next few days..muahahaha

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL Are you recruiting for the club???? What kind of privileges do I get if I'm an unda cova member.....free pie would be nice!

oooppppssss I posted under the wrong name again...

/me licks his lips at the thought of all the free sushipie he'll be getting over the next few days..muahahaha

I'm sure that's not all you'll be licking the next few days......LOL

hahahaha...You've got a damned good point

quote:

oooppppssss I posted under the wrong name again...

I'm sure that's not all you'll be licking the next few days......LOL

19 days until Tom and the AGD team gets revenge for last year.

Unfortunately, I'll be offline from the 29th to the 1st, so I won't be able to post any pics until at least the 1st.

19 days until Tom and the AGD team gets revenge for last year.

Unfortunately, I'll be offline from the 29th to the 1st, so I won't be able to post any pics until at least the 1st.
    I can wait but I'm gonna hold you to that promise. I can't wait to see them!

hahahaha...You've got a damned good point