Page 187 of 220 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,610 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Discuss what I think everyone agrees CPX sux donkey balls well there paint and air did anyway the field was pretty tight if they got summin besides BE this time ill be there.

Originally posted by TransMan
    Discuss what I think everyone agrees CPX sux donkey balls well there paint and air did anyway the field was pretty tight if they got summin besides BE this time ill be there.
    I think what my smotpoking friend is trying to say here is: "I'm ghey and would desire a large phallic shaped object in my rectum."

Seriously though, like Trans said, the place as a whole is awesome, I loved it, fields were excellent. But the paint was quite possibly the crappiest I've ever had the mispleasure of shooting, not to mention getting 2000psi fills, MAX.

So yeah, if they have functioning airfills & non-crappy paint, I'm stoked & I'll be there. I've got a feeling that JJ & whoever else happens to be involved has these problems suitably fixed, or else back to EMR.

Trans, up for a roadtrip?
    I'm way too old for this ****.

I agree, the paint cost raped more than your wallet..the air fills sucked. However, the fields were pretty interesting. But most of all...WILLOWBROOK SUCKED HARDER!!

Then again, what do you expect from last minute planning? This time around, we're definitely going to plan where we will stay and hopefully have a car this time too! Spending around $180 on a Taxi for that one day really made me broke! UGH!

I'm sure this time around, it'll be much more interesting. I know you guys a little bit better...in fact, I didn't really know you at all two years ago! LOL!

If TDS and I can make it, I'm sure we'll have a great time.

So here's the big question....Who's bunkering with Starbase_CGI?!?! Not me! I've got my babe to keep me warm.

HEY TOM!! Can I win something this time?!
    Last edited by gibby; 03-12-2004 at 05:48 PM.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

haha, truetrue.. Hell, last time I wasn't of legal drinking age & I was w/ the old man, so this time around, I'm not bringing him & I'm going to be chronically drunk/hungover

You two better make it, I'm not really sure why, but you have no choice

Dude, I am not doing anything w/ that lardbutt..well, maybe I'll chase him around the fields for awhile, maybe take his 16" superduperultramega spyder barrel O' death & break it over his thick retarded skull

Oh, and I almost forgot..I think a rematch is in order between TDS & myself

Im up for a road trip homes you get the drinks and ill get the smokes and we will have a good ole time. I too was with the old man last time which kinda sucked but this time round we gonna have a PARTAY!!!

Awww it's still there! She's my favorite vice (as in habit, not as in clamping tool).

Good to hear.....I think LOL

So they finally decided on a place for Shatnerball III. I didn't really know much about paintball when I played there. I did like the fields alot, the air situation wasn't bad for me because I was shooting like one ball a minute! LOL I'm looking forward to going this year so everyone cross your fingers!!! I'm gonna price things out and see how much the damage will be.

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Im up for a road trip homes you get the drinks and ill get the smokes and we will have a good ole time. I too was with the old man last time which kinda sucked but this time round we gonna have a PARTAY!!!
    w00t!

LOL Oh No, the both of you at Shatnerball with no adult supervision..........I'll be sure to bring my camera!

hahaha..no worries, I'll let you use mine

I'll have mine too so yeye and um I hope we wake up in time to actually play in the game

I'll have mine too so yeye and um I hope we wake up in time to actually play in the game
    haha, that would be a good thing methinks

Pretty soon (after AO NE), I'm gonna start making my plans to be at the next Spplat Attack game. I sure hope that Starbase_CGI doesn't show though, as he made a lot of nasty comments about a lot of people that didn't deserve it.

BTW TDS, think of a bet for this time?
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

ahh yes a bet this must be a good one and it has to take place after either at the field or in the hotel room

ahh yes a bet this must be a good one and it has to take place after either at the field or in the hotel room
    Dirty little man

Hmmmmm let's see, I'll have to give this one some thought. The bet has to be good, and public humiliation would be a plus!!!

What hotels are near CPX?

Well if you rememember there arnt any very near CPX they are all in town so basicly town is gonna be the closest hotel. Also I am definitly not takin place in the bet this year im sure ill do all kinds of humiliating things from just being wasted. So this year the bet is going to be between TDS and Timmee and gibbs you get absolutly no input on the bet I shutter to think of what absolutly horrible homosexual things youve got floatin around in your head.

MWHAHAHAHA!!! Don't worry, I don't need to come up with any horrible homosexual stuff...I'll leave that for you and spazzed.

Well if you rememember there arnt any very near CPX they are all in town so basicly town is gonna be the closest hotel. Also I am definitly not takin place in the bet this year im sure ill do all kinds of humiliating things from just being wasted. So this year the bet is going to be between TDS and Timmee and gibbs you get absolutly no input on the bet I shutter to think of what absolutly horrible homosexual things youve got floatin around in your head.
    AAWWW no bet for you....../me thinks "I have a few months to make him change his mind........

I don't remember much about Joliet. I was only at the field on the day of the game and we didn't have the change to venture out of Willowbrook. And since I slept on the way to the field and gibby and I were making out on the ride back to the hotel I didn't really get to see much.

Well you can certainly try to change my mind but I think it would take an awful lot to change my mind I cant wait to see what you come up with.

Ahh and gibbs stop trying to be cool... thats my job just be your in the closet self, while some of us dont agree with your "life style" we dont hate you, we respect that you are "diferent". So just be strong and dont let anyone get in the way of you being you, now go my friend out into the world march in one of those fairy marches. Know that we are behind you (in spirt not literaly) every step of your journy, and I truly hope that one day you are strong and convident enough to show the world the real you.

Well you can certainly try to change my mind but I think it would take an awful lot to change my mind I cant wait to see what you come up with.

Ahh and gibbs stop trying to be cool... thats my job just be your in the closet self, while some of us dont agree with your "life style" we dont hate you, we respect that you are "diferent". So just be strong and dont let anyone get in the way of you being you, now go my friend out into the world march in one of those fairy marches. Know that we are behind you (in spirt not literaly) every step of your journy, and I truly hope that one day you are strong and convident enough to show the world the real you.
    LOL!! Obviously you are smoking the good stuff again cause you're definitely dillusional. But that's okay, cause when you come out of it, you'll realize your wrong way of thinking and understand that your homophobic ways are truly your subconscious letting you know how gay you really are. But the truth does hurt...you'll never be as cool as me. Besides, I know I don't have to try...I just am.

rriiigggghhhhhttttttt........

Actually i havnt smoked for almost two months now

Well I understand what your trying to do here I know your trying to put your own personal tourment off on someone else because your just not strong enough to handle it all by yourself. So to show you that I am truely your friend I will help you bare your pain so dish out whatever you can muster and I will take it because I am and always will be your friend.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

However, that still doesn't explain your way of thinking. In fact, now that you've stopped smoking, the damage can truly be seen now. Personal torment? Nice try but I handle things fine by myself. No need to bare some of my troubles as I'm sure you have your own...but thanks for the offer but you should deal with your own before you deal with others.

But like you, I will also offer you my help. There's no need for me to remind you of what lies ahead of you. If you opened your eyes and looked real hard, you'll see that I'm way ahead of you. But seeing how I'm such a good guy, I'll slow down some so you can catch up.

But for now, feel free to voice what's in your confused head and I'll do all I can to show you the light. Besides, that's what friends are for right?

Originally posted by gibby

LOL!! Obviously you are smoking the good stuff again cause you're definitely dillusional. But that's okay, cause when you come out of it, you'll realize your wrong way of thinking and understand that your homophobic ways are truly your subconscious letting you know how gay you really are. But the truth does hurt...you'll never be as cool as me. Besides, I know I don't have to try...I just am.
    In my professional opinion, Gibby's previos statement is a subconscious admission of posessing a veryvery small shlong.

Originally posted by spazzed
    In my professional opinion, Gibby's previos statement is a subconscious admission of posessing a veryvery small shlong.

In your professional opinion? Sounds like you're in denial yourself. Ummm...Why don't you just admit you've got your own little "shortcomings."

Gibbs don't let having a small package get you down it can be a good thing considering your sexual orientation.

Originally posted by gibby

In your professional opinion? Sounds like you're in denial yourself. Ummm...Why don't you just admit you've got your own little "shortcomings."
    My friend, *you* are the one in denial. You are suffering from unreal delusions & quite possibly hallucinations of something on your body larger than it actually is.

PM me & I'll git you a nice little Paxal/Prozac/Lavitra/Vicadin coctail that'll fix you up real nice..haha

Originally posted by spazzed
    PM me & I'll git you a nice little Paxal/Prozac/Lavitra/Vicadin coctail that'll fix you up real nice..haha
    And you know this because you've had professional experience with it too huh? I understand.

Yo can I get some of those coctails minus the lavitra

LOL I see that Trans and Spazzed have decided to gang up on my gibby. You guys are too much.

We watched the splatt II video last night. Looked like we missed a good game. I would've given anything to see Tom do that WoooHooo dance in person!

I'm really looking forward to going this year. Everyone of you better go!!!!