Page 188 of 220 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,640 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Hey we are practicaly there already you just make sure you show and ya know if u just aint got the funds you can leave Gibbs there and come alone.

Originally posted by TransMan
    Hey we are practicaly there already you just make sure you show and ya know if u just aint got the funds you can leave Gibbs there and come alone.
    Agreed

And yeah, I've got professional experience bubba, costs you a pretty penny
    I'm way too old for this ****.

LMBO!!! Gibby is helping me pay for my registration so I'm kinda stuck with him LOL JK

When you guys are firm on the details, let me know what hotel your gonna stay at.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    LMBO!!! Gibby is helping me pay for my registration so I'm kinda stuck with him LOL JK

When you guys are firm on the details, let me know what hotel your gonna stay at.
    There will be nothing Firm (other than Gibby) around Trans, i can assure you of that

Originally posted by spazzed
    There will be nothing Firm (other than Gibby) around Trans, i can assure you of that
    And you can be certain I'll be wrapping my barrel around your neck!

Ya we will let you know where we are stayin as long as you promise not to bring the loser with you as the Doctor pointed out I wouldnt feel safe around him.

And you can be certain I'll be wrapping my barrel around your neck!
    wow!!

And there it is folks conformation of Gibbs' sexual orentation

Ya we will let you know where we are stayin as long as you promise not to bring the loser with you as the Doctor pointed out I wouldnt feel safe around him.

wow!!

And there it is folks conformation of Gibbs' sexual orentation
    That's right Trans...be afraid...be VERY afraid!

Dont be surprised if im sitting down when we are in the same room.

Well hopefully I'll be able to drag myself out to shatnerball this year. Depends on if I end up going to vegas with the college buddies or not.

Just found out there is probably gonna be PSP event in denver though. Looks like august! Wooohoooo!

And a NPPL Super series feeder circuit in Wyoming/Colorado!

Dont be surprised if im sitting down when we are in the same room.
    I will say this now...do not ask me to sit on your lap. It's not going to happen.

Originally posted by gibby

I will say this now...do not ask me to sit on your lap. It's not going to happen.
    Hey! BE NICE! It's part of his therapy

My therapy consists of Drugs lots and lots of drugs

Originally posted by ShooterJM
    Well hopefully I'll be able to drag myself out to shatnerball this year. Depends on if I end up going to vegas with the college buddies or not.

Just found out there is probably gonna be PSP event in denver though. Looks like august! Wooohoooo!

And a NPPL Super series feeder circuit in Wyoming/Colorado!
    Sounds like you're gonna be a busy guy! Hopefully you make it out there so we can all meet up. We need to take a group picture so we can post it up here!

Okay, I know that you guys are perverted but REALLY!!!! Must you go there????

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Sounds like you're gonna be a busy guy! Hopefully you make it out there so we can all meet up. We need to take a group picture so we can post it up here!

I don't want a broken camera! *coughtranscough*

Okay, I know that you guys are perverted but REALLY!!!! Must you go there????
    Yes, we must.

What is she talking about? Where did we go?

That would definately be cool!

Originally posted by ShooterJM

That would definately be cool!
    I'm not buying

Not at all

Originally posted by spazzed

I'm not buying
    You're not buying what???

Not at all

And what are you talking about???

The two of you confuse me...

All part of the plan

All part of the plan
    Precisely

Well....I have a plan too ya know' and as soon as I think of it, I won't be telling you!

Well....I have a plan too ya know' and as soon as I think of it, I won't be telling you!
    We have clearly & concisely stated the aforementioned plan. If you do not understand it, it is NOT our fault

Yup stated it numerous times in fact so you cant blame us if you are caught off gaurd when the final stages of our master plan go into effect.

OH! I'm sure that master plan will be executed well when you're drunk and high right?

Which leads me to a challenge...Granted, I'm not much of a drinker...but TDS can surely hold her own. She's got a wee bit o irish in her. Who's willing to challenge her?

Come on spaz...I know you college types can drink. Trans? Uh...not sure if you're old enough but I'll buy you some milk. Actually, come to think of it, spaz...are you old enough?!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Ya Spazz is old enough and my 200$ says he can out drink her im not much on the drinkin so im not gonna enter into this bet. But I would be willing to bet 500$ that I can smoke twice as much as both of you put together if not a lot more then that.

Oh and our master plan is so well laid out that it will not be hard at all to put it into action.

Drinking contest huh......sounds good to me! I'm pretty confident in my alcoholic, I mean alcohol drinking abilities.....

lalalalalalalalala I can't hear you and I don't wanna know about your lame plan anyway........but you can tell me if you want.

Drinking contest huh......sounds good to me! I'm pretty confident in my alcoholic, I mean alcohol drinking abilities.....

lalalalalalalalala I can't hear you and I don't wanna know about your lame plan anyway........but you can tell me if you want.
    A drinking contest, eh? Sounds good to me I'm gonna toast your butt!!

When I win, I get some of the winnings

Yeah Gibs, I'm horribly legal..haha, got the scars to proove it too!

So how're we gonna have this little contest? Shot for shot? I'm not a beer drinker, but I'll do shot for beer..drink for drink, whatever, just remember beer = bad!

Trans..Once my lungs get acclimated to it, I'll go as long as you, may still be screwed up in the morning, but hey, that's half the fun!!

No doubt we will split the winnings 50/50 ya I say yal go shot for shot alternating between Rye, Jagger, Rum, Vodka, and maybe some Everclear if your up to it.

Spazz dude Im quite sure you would pass out from lack of oxegen long before I and the 500 bet was between me gibbs and TDS cuz I know they dont stand a chance against these ebony lungs

No doubt we will split the winnings 50/50 ya I say yal go shot for shot alternating between Rye, Jagger, Rum, Vodka, and maybe some Everclear if your up to it.

Spazz dude Im quite sure you would pass out from lack of oxegen long before I and the 500 bet was between me gibbs and TDS cuz I know they dont stand a chance against these ebony lungs
    Mmm..shots! .. We could do it shot for shot of our respective fav. liquor (provided they're same proof)..

And trans, we'll see about who passes out

Let's just not have these contests on the same night, for some reason when I combine copious amounts of the two, I always wanna take the biggest dumps..kind of strange really, haha