Page 189 of 220 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,670 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Originally posted by spazzed
    ...Let's just not have these contests on the same night, for some reason when I combine copious amounts of the two, I always wanna take the biggest dumps..kind of strange really, haha
    Okay...with that...I say this was a dumb idea!

As for the $500 bet...uh...I don't doubt you can out smoke us. I bet you can probably smoke through your arse too!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Well I guess there will only be the 200$ bet then and about the *** thing I've never really tried that but it sound interesting so I may

Ok..here's where we stand now.. Trans has $200 that says I can drink TDS under the table, which is without a question going to happen. HA!

As for the smoke..Trans has $500 that says me & him can outsmoke the two of ya'll..bring it on slutbags!! haha
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Alrighty boys the bet is on!!! I can drink you under the table any day, in this universe or another. Remember, I have years of experience over you! Shot for shot sounds good to me.

As for the smoking thing, I was raised in Hawaii, we have flavored weed, and it's waaaaaay more potent than anything you guys have here. Not that I've ever tried it nor do I condone it........but I'll have to pass, unfortunatly we will probably arrive on Saturday and leave on Monday (work) so we'll only have one night to party, Sunday after the game.

Now I still need to think of a bet with Timmee. Pie in the face was great last year, especially since he was such a great sport and actually went thru with it even though he didn't have too since I didn't get to go. He's the bestest!!!! If anyone has any ideas post em.

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    Alrighty boys the bet is on!!! I can drink you under the table any day, in this universe or another. Remember, I have years of experience over you! Shot for shot sounds good to me.

As for the smoking thing, I was raised in Hawaii, we have flavored weed, and it's waaaaaay more potent than anything you guys have here. Not that I've ever tried it nor do I condone it........but I'll have to pass, unfortunatly we will probably arrive on Saturday and leave on Monday (work) so we'll only have one night to party, Sunday after the game.

Now I still need to think of a bet with Timmee. Pie in the face was great last year, especially since he was such a great sport and actually went thru with it even though he didn't have too since I didn't get to go. He's the bestest!!!! If anyone has any ideas post em.
    Better keep your panties on, 'cause you're in for a real suprise..You'll be wallowing in your own puke by the time I take my first piss!

I think you'll be suprised the quality stuff we have around here..Afterall Tennessee and Kentucky are the top 2 states in terms of growth of the stuff in the US

Better keep your panties on, 'cause you're in for a real suprise..You'll be wallowing in your own puke by the time I take my first piss!

I think you'll be suprised the quality stuff we have around here..Afterall Tennessee and Kentucky are the top 2 states in terms of growth of the stuff in the US

LMBO!!!! I forgot how funny you were spazzed!!!

eehh maybe, but for now I'll just have to take your word for it.

LMBO!!!! I forgot how funny you were spazzed!!!

eehh maybe, but for now I'll just have to take your word for it.
    /me bows & keeps an eye on anyone who may try & sneak up behind him...pervs

Seriously, I can't find the article thingy right now, but it's true

Actualy we are 2 and 3 Cali is #1 but thats just cus its so friggin huge and anyway by the time shaterball come around my Cannibus Cup Hydro bud will be grown and dried and thats what I'll be briggin with me so if you think that Hawaii stuff is bad you aint seen NUTHIN yet.

Oh and what do you mean you only got one night to party you said yourself you get there Saterday so umm what happen to saterday night??? Cause I know me and spazz aint gonna be sober Saterday night I prob break into one of those cars in the town part of the field, smoke it out and take a nap bout lunch time.

If Cali is number 1 then I was right with my first assumption.....I won't say how I know I'm right but will just leave it at that.....

We can't party the night before the game! We'll be hanging! Besides, gibby and I did that the first year and I paid for it dearly LOL

Cali is number 1 in the amount produced not in quality.

Ya well I'll be partyin before durin and after, I swear you old people just dont know how to have fun anymore....

He's the bestest!!!!
    Yeah, I know.

Still can't think of anything that'd be clean enough to be able to post pics on AO afterwards.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

So yeah, my 4000th post, I rock

Originally posted by Timmee

Yeah, I know.

Still can't think of anything that'd be clean enough to be able to post pics on AO afterwards.
    I had a couple of thoughts.

The looser has to run around blockbuster in their boxers and tank top yelling "I'm in love with myself".

or

After the game the looser has to walk around with a sign on their back that says something retarded (can't think of anything at the moment)

or

After the game the looser has to pass out flyers to as many people as possible. The fliers will have something regarding the looser and or the winner.

Sorry I'm tired at the moment and can't think of anything to write on the fliers/sign. If any one has any idea's post em.

That's all I can think of.....

So yeah, my 4000th post, I rock

WoooooHooooooo!!!!!!!

Congrats on your obsurd amount of AO posts!!!!!!!
    You're the bomb baby!!!

How bout the loser has to run around with no cloths on at all screaming I liek to have sex with lil boys and the winner get to try and shoot them while the loser is running.

Or the loser has to go up to shatner after the game and slap him on the bum and give him a big kiss an d then moon him.

Or the worst one of all the loser has to eat a half pod of paint

Originally posted by TransMan
    How bout the loser has to run around with no cloths on at all screaming I liek to have sex with lil boys and the winner get to try and shoot them while the loser is running.

Or the loser has to go up to shatner after the game and slap him on the bum and give him a big kiss an d then moon him.

Or the worst one of all the loser has to eat a half pod of paint
    As much as I love your 1st two ideas, I think they might lead to a bit more trouble than the two of them want (slackers)...however the last one would be a riot. Grab some ketchup & other crap like that, make paintdogs!

And TDS, I know I am, no need to remind me

They might do one of the first two after we get him drunk and whiel im sure either one of them would rather do the third I would MUCH rather do one of the first two then the third one. Paint = some nasty *** shiz

Originally posted by TransMan
    They might do one of the first two after we get him drunk and whiel im sure either one of them would rather do the third I would MUCH rather do one of the first two then the third one. Paint = some nasty *** shiz
    Damned straight it is, but neither one of us are eating it, so what's it matter?

Ooo..the loser could dress up in a pink moomoo, or similiar embarassing clothes & sing "I'm a little teapot" in front of everyone!

BTW, anyone remember that band that plaed after the big game @ Shatnerball 1? What the hell were they called? Monk something, something Monk...

I can't believe there has been ZERO mention of tequila while discussing a drinking contest!

Originally posted by ShooterJM
    I can't believe there has been ZERO mention of tequila while discussing a drinking contest!
    haha, good point.. but I've puked WAY too many times off that crap.. :o

Yeah I can't handle rum, especially the coconut rum, anymore for that very reason!

But jose cuervo is still a friend of mine!

Actually I'm a patron fan, but it's too expensive to just hammer down. Gotta enjoy it!

LOL! I used to be able to down that stuff but now it just hurts. Besides, nowadays, I'm just a cheap drunk. Doesn't take much to make me tipsy! HAHA!

Originally posted by gibby

LOL! I used to be able to down that stuff but now it just hurts. Besides, nowadays, I'm just a cheap drunk. Doesn't take much to make me tipsy! HAHA!
    Dude, coco rum is almost all I drink now (next to JD).. I can damned near drink that stuff like water ... Mmmm..malibu!

Gibs, you're a woman. haha

Dude, coco rum is almost all I drink now (next to JD).. I can damned near drink that stuff like water ... Mmmm..malibu!

Blech. Can't stand it. On a side note, I forgot how much a difference it is when you drink at sea level and at altitude. I was pounding some drinks down in florida and it took almost twice the amount to catch a buzz! Gotta love altitude training!

Blech. Can't stand it. On a side note, I forgot how much a difference it is when you drink at sea level and at altitude. I was pounding some drinks down in florida and it took almost twice the amount to catch a buzz! Gotta love altitude training!
    Beats the hell out of Jose

ya know, that's the damned truth, I'd never really thought about it until you mentioned it..I mean I'm not way up like you, but still, there is a difference!

Where you foolios at?

Where you foolios at?
    TDS is at home feeling under the weather...and I'm here at work in crunch mode.

Originally posted by gibby

TDS is at home feeling under the weather...and I'm here at work in crunch mode.
    Suckage on both! Hope she gets to feeling better..

Ya'll getting close to Gold?

Suckage on both! Hope she gets to feeling better..

Ya'll getting close to Gold?
    Hopefully she'll start to feel better by tomorrow cause she'll be working hard the next few days.

As for us going gold...we still have a lot to accomplish and time is running out. I believe our release date is mid-June?! Not a whole lot of time left with so much work that still needs to be done. I'm afraid it's not going to get enough time to polish the game. Granted, it'll still sell like hotcakes...but I doubt it'll be a game that will push any boundaries.

what the name of the game and whats it about... ill make sure not to get it