Page 19 of 220 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

ROTFLMAO!!

Trans, I don't think she needed quite that much detail, but as I said before, it's all about the laughs! So, I think she'll get a kick out of it!

Cool

Ya know you guys are going on about how cool this thread is and none of you has seen fit to rate it. Its easy - go the bottom of the screen, select a rating and chick ... er CLICK Go!

Now as for guys only being visually or verbally stimulated, that sounds like one of the theoretical discussions from Deep Blue - which tends to imply we need to put that to the test - you know, like in a laboratory.

Now TDS is saying that if we can't hear or see anything, nothing she ... er uh anyone could do would stimulate us.

Now to test that we'd need to ...

Better not go there, might get in trouble again!

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

Ya know you guys are going on about how cool this thread is and none of you has seen fit to rate it. Its easy - go the bottom of the screen, select a rating and chick ... er CLICK Go!
    hey fatman i voted a loooonnnnnnnggggg time ago when we were still on the first page just nobody else did
    Trans, I don't think she needed quite that much detail, but as I said before, it's all about the laughs! So, I think she'll get a kick out of it!
    she asked

LMBO, thanks for the detailed explaination Trans. Guess I should've paid more attention in sex ed. LOL

FatMan, you could probably get yourself into trouble just sitting there.

I just voted. I didn't know you could do that. This site gets better by the minute. LOL

Okay, let's change the subject shall we? I tried to bring up my brain a couple of times, but only one person was interested (actually it was a poor attempt at being interested LOL), so, lets talk about the next best thing, whats everyones shoe size. haha

What kind of goggles do you guys wear? When I played on Saturday, my goggles got foggy, and it was hard to see.

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

well ok my shoe size is 13-13.5 the goggles i use are Raven Nuvis there pretty good and they dont fog up V-Force goggles are good and dont fog and JT Proteus are good and ive heard some good things the DYE invision if u have a local store go there and try out all their goggles find one that u like and if u wear glasses make sure they fit over your glasses all those goggles are kinda pricey but there good hope that helps

I wear Vforce Shield.You can pick one up at www.paintballgames.com for $29.95
    [Something Cool is Here]

Thanks, I'll check all of those out. I'm not sure where the paintball store is here, I'll have to check the phone book.

TransMan, you have big feet. You must be really tall. I think my brother is a size 10 and he's 6 feet. I'm 81/2 if anyone wants to buy me some shoes. LOL

BTW, TransMan is a spy, did you guys know that?

BTW, TransMan is a spy, did you guys know that?
    now see ya u gotta go and do that blowin my cover i would blow yours but you already did that im 6'1"

Hey Warpped,

I just took a short tour of the pbfreak site. I saw the thread about tattoo's. I have one on my right calf. I don't have a picture of it though.
    Pretty kewl site! You're the mod right?

Catholic school girls with tattoos? Something's not adding up here.
    The gelatin on the stainless like the diamond on the vinyl.

didnt you know that after catholic school girls get out of school they become wild sex machines that date bikers and tattoo artists its a well known fact

Cool

My shoe size is classified.

But my mask is a JT Pro Shield with thermal lenses.

The Pro Shield was once JT's top of the line - and as far as I can tell the newer ones are just glits added on to that. The Flex 7 is rubbery, which is supposed to encourage bounces, but probably means less protection to the next - the IZE is a cosmetic thing, the Proteus is a totally new mask - with the same goggle - it has some cool features, but for the money the tried and true Pro Shield does the trick.

I tend to have BAD fogging problems, but I never have trouble with the JT Spectra goggle (the goggle in all their high-end masks).

There are other, of course, but I've always been happy with JT. Just be sure you have the spectra thermal lenses.

FatMan

Cool

Oh, and as for Catholic girls - I'm an expert being Catholic myself. I'm sure most of you are too young to remember Frank Zappa, but he did a little record called "Joe's Garage" with a song called "Catholic Girls" and I've always found it to be an accurate portrayal.

I'll not repeat it here - I wouldn't want to get in MORE trouble.

FatMan

Kewl, I'll have to look into all of those. And that's just the goggles. So, some of the ones you guys are talking about have goggles attached to the masks? The ones I used were separate pieces. Hey CaPoEiRa, the one you mentioned, does that fit better on women, or does it matter?

didnt you know that after catholic school girls get out of school they become wild sex machines that date bikers and tattoo artists its a well known fact

That's not true! We're not wild. LOL
    I'm a very good girl...I just pretend to be bad. haha
    Actually, I went to that school from Kindergarden all the way until the day I graduated.

I got my tattoo when I was 24.

Oh, and as for Catholic girls - I'm an expert being Catholic myself. I'm sure most of you are too young to remember Frank Zappa, but he did a little record called "Joe's Garage" with a song called "Catholic Girls" and I've always found it to be an accurate portrayal.

I'll not repeat it here - I wouldn't want to get in MORE trouble.

I'm gonna look that song up on Kaaza. I'll let you know whether or not its accurate. I have a feeling it's not. LOL
    You're already in trouble so you should enjoy your freedom while it lasts. Classified? Cute!
    Last edited by TooDamnSweet; 05-29-2002 at 05:15 PM.

Cool

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    Kewl, I'll have to look into all of those. And that's just the goggles. So, some of the ones you guys are talking about have goggles attached to the masks? The ones I used were separate pieces. Hey CaPoEiRa, the one you mentioned, does that fit better on women, or does it matter?
    The one Capo mentioned is the same goggle and a similar mask by the same maker (JT) as I was talking about. Its the cool-looking rubbery mask version (now that I think about it, rubbery probably would look good on you ...).

Anyway, you definitly look up Catholic Girls by Frank Zappa from Joe's Garage - it fits 'em to a T!

FatMan

HAHA LMAO if u say so lol
    HAHA LMAO is u say so lol

ok hmm rubery looking good on you eh umm im not saying a word trans is keeping his mouth shut

The pair I was going to let you borrow looks stunningly like what's in this pic except the lenses are clear. I just got a new pair of gogoles bringing my total up to 3, so if you can hold out until Shatnerball you can have these. My gift to you for trying to fire you out of the torpedo tube the other night.

On another note, I'm flying down to Gainsville FL. tomorrow and then on to Ginnies Springs to camp out and do some scuba diving. You other guys keep 2D in line until I get back on Monday night.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

TransMan, You found that sooo funny that you had to say it twice huh?

101 things to do with rubber...FatMan, get to work. LOL

Load, I'll hold out until I get there in August. Free is always good. Thanks! (see how it costs you money when you're not nice) LOL
    And what do you mean keep me in line until you get back? You can't keep me in line when you're here. hahaha

You can't keep me in line when you're here. hahaha

Have'nt seen a "Shatner's going to kick your butts" line in a while out of you. Sounds like you're falling into line just fine.

yup had to say it twice
    yup had to say it twice

101 things to do with a ruber ummm i can think of one
    101 things to do with a ruber ummm i can think of one

u getting free stuff has nothing to do with u being nice its about u being HOT
    u getting free stuff has nothing to do with u being nice its about u being HOT

uh oh Loads dreaming that he has TDS in check i feel a shatners going to kick butt coming on

Originally posted by TransMan
    uh oh Loads dreaming that he has TDS in check i feel a shatners going to kick butt coming on
    Nah, just egging her on. Like jamming a stick in a hornet's nest.

Yup. Load, you just had to bring that up, didn't you? Now she's gonna remember & be tempted to throw off all of our brainwashing! Bah!

BTW, my shoe size is up there w/ Transman, I wear somewhere betweent 12 & 14 depending on the shoe..

My goggles are JT nvader, nforcer, one or the other, I'm too lazy to find out ;-)

Oh so now you guys are comedians!

I haven't seen you post anything about assimilating the Federation either??? Looks like your slipping....

Nah, just egging her on. Like jamming a stick in a hornet's nest.

Yeah okay!

The Federation is Number One!!!!! SHATNER THE SUPREME AND HIS INDESTRUCTABLE TEAM ARE GOING TO COLOR THE BORG A NICE SHADE OF BLUE

The Federation is Number One!!!!! SHATNER THE SUPREME AND HIS INDESTRUCTABLE TEAM ARE GOING TO COLOR THE BORG A NICE SHADE OF BLUE
    Needed to be said twice.

Originally posted by spazzed
    Yup. Load, you just had to bring that up, didn't you? Now she's gonna remember & be tempted to throw off all of our brainwashing! Bah!

BTW, my shoe size is up there w/ Transman, I wear somewhere betweent 12 & 14 depending on the shoe..

My goggles are JT nvader, nforcer, one or the other, I'm too lazy to find out ;-)
    Brainwashed? Whose brainwashed?

You must be tall too.

I knew you were smart! Now only if you stayed awake in chem class...

Brainwashed? Whose brainwashed?

You must be tall too.

I guess so, I'm 6'

I knew you were smart! Now only if you stayed awake in chem class...
    I stayed awake in Chem! It was a blast! We blew stuff up!!

Originally posted by spazzed

I guess so, I'm 6'

I stayed awake in Chem! It was a blast! We blew stuff up!!
    Kind of figured you Borg were good at blowing something up. Get alot of practice?

Good one Dark Shadow!!!

BTW, the next episode of the Federation vs Borg is going on right now. Load seems to like the coffee. LOL