Page 192 of 220 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,760 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Originally posted by TransMan

You have been tempted and warned what cha gonna do bout it?

Dude plz stop trying your only diggin yourself deeper into the pit of uncoolness.
    Show up at Shatnerball and find out!

Oh ill definitly be finding out.

Oh and Happy easter im gonna go eat Easter Breakfast at my Grandmas and then wait for easter Dinner.

Let the games begin!

So, how was everyone's Easter? After church we drove to Zuma beach and had a BBQ. It was a really nice weekend.

How was your breakfast Trans? I'm so jealous! I know your grandma is a good cook!

Church is for LLLAAAOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS

Breakfast was GREAT and the easter dinner was awsome pretty much Thanksgiving all over cept this time there are a lot of deviled eggs.

Originally posted by TransMan
    Church is for LLLAAAOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS

Breakfast was GREAT and the easter dinner was awsome pretty much Thanksgiving all over cept this time there are a lot of deviled eggs.
    Church is good for the soul!

Thanksgiving all over again!!! Now I'm really jealous!

Easter was pretty good for me as well. Got to visit my older sister's house, and see my nieces and nephew. It was a good time, with good food.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

Originally posted by Timmee
    Easter was pretty good for me as well. Got to visit my older sister's house, and see my nieces and nephew. It was a good time, with good food.
    That's good! It's always nice to spend the holiday's with family! Is this your older sister or younger sister?

Good for the soul??? Whats a soul.... I dont think I have one of those..... Can I have yours????

I have both an older sister and a younger sister (got to see them both on Easter). My nieces and nephew are my older sister's kids, though.

Wow this new forum thing is kinda cool nice to have summin different for a change.

Oh and guys I might not make it to Shatner ball im gonna be joinin the Airforce in a few weeks so if I can get some leave durin Shatner ball I'll be there but if not I wont.

Quote Originally Posted by TransMan
    Wow this new forum thing is kinda cool nice to have summin different for a change.

Oh and guys I might not make it to Shatner ball im gonna be joinin the Airforce in a few weeks so if I can get some leave durin Shatner ball I'll be there but if not I wont.
    UGH! I don't mean to be nice but...GOOD LUCK!!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

You do realize they're gonna make you cut your hair, right?

BTW, good luck.

Are you serious!!! When did you decide to join the military???
    Congratulations and good luck. I think I'm gonna cry......

Timmee, so you're the middle child huh??? You know what they say about the middle child right???

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Thanks Gibbs

Ya I know I'm gonna have to cut it but I dont really care it will grow back when I get out.

I decided it when I got tired of living in Kentucky and found out that i can get 15,000$ bonus for signing up and then they will pay for me to go to Motorcycle School. Dont cry I'll be able to get free plane rides anywhere so that means I can come out to Cali and take care of you since Gibbs is obviously lacking.

Thanks Gibbs

Ya I know I'm gonna have to cut it but I dont really care it will grow back when I get out.

I decided it when I got tired of living in Kentucky and found out that i can get 15,000$ bonus for signing up and then they will pay for me to go to Motorcycle School. Dont cry I'll be able to get free plane rides anywhere so that means I can come out to Cali and take care of you since Gibbs is obviously lacking.
    That's right, you get to take those hops. Pretty kewl. I'll be expecting a visit after basic. When are you leaving?

Nice to see that you guy have missed me

Ok, first off, the current forum theme is total crap, hurts my brain..

I don't have a soul, so ya know, whatever..

Story time..

My video card (Radeon 9800); the heatsink/fan adhesive crap decided to fall off, so I now have to replace my video card, power supply & mobo..sucks, eh?

Oh well, old man's paying for it so I'll get better stuff
    I'm way too old for this ****.

That's right, you get to take those hops. Pretty kewl. I'll be expecting a visit after basic. When are you leaving?
    Actualy it will be some time after I get out of tech school to be come a Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape operations Instructor I'll be leaving in about a month or so.
    I dont remember sayin anything about missin you.

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed

Ok, first off, the current forum theme is total crap, hurts my brain..

I don't have a soul, so ya know, whatever..

Story time..

My video card (Radeon 9800); the heatsink/fan adhesive crap decided to fall off, so I now have to replace my video card, power supply & mobo..sucks, eh?

Oh well, old man's paying for it so I'll get better stuff
    I definatley missed you! I just figured you were out enjoying yourself for Spring Break! I'm sure you had a little fun!

Actualy it will be some time after I get out of tech school to be come a Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape operations Instructor I'll be leaving in about a month or so.

Wow, sounds important! A month is just around the corner. Make sure you take pictures and send them, I wanna see what you look like in your uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by TooDamnSweet
    Wow, sounds important! A month is just around the corner. Make sure you take pictures and send them, I wanna see what you look like in your uniform.
    Ya its pretty important I have to teach all the flight crews how get out from behind enemy lines if their plane goes down and how to resist POW questioning if they do get captured. The Best thing I get Officer status without actually having a college degree so I get paid more and get all the other perks. I'll be sure to send some pics but I dont know bout the one of me in my uniform I'm not sure I want you seein me like that, I would hate for you to forget about Gibbs totaly.

Ya its pretty important I have to teach all the flight crews how get out from behind enemy lines if their plane goes down and how to resist POW questioning if they do get captured. The Best thing I get Officer status without actually having a college degree so I get paid more and get all the other perks. I'll be sure to send some pics but I dont know bout the one of me in my uniform I'm not sure I want you seein me like that, I would hate for you to forget about Gibbs totaly.
    All of that requires you doing something other than sitting in a foxhole smoking a joint or 37, which I don't think you have the willpower to do

Haha well 15 grand gives you A LOT of will power not to mention that most of the time my job will be to go in the wood s and "hunt" for the people im training.

Sounds like your biting off more than you're aware of there bubba

Nah dude I can handle it, its not that big of a deal anyway it will be better then livin here for sure.

Haha well 15 grand gives you A LOT of will power not to mention that most of the time my job will be to go in the wood s and "hunt" for the people im training.
    Bring your marker with you, it'll make the trainees experience more realistic.

LMBO!!! A man in uniform is quite appealing, but depends on the man and the uniform LOL

Glad you decided on doing something other than selling the illegal stuff. LOL

Oh I will definitly be bringing my RT with me I'm gonna love shootin them til they fall down and cry.

Well the man is gonna show up on your door step in his spiffy dress uniform, and ya I decided that operation probably wouldnt last too long although it would be fun while it lasted though the next 5-10 years wouldnt.

Typical hotpead

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    Typical hotpead
    Huh?

I dunno

Went to an Allman Brothers Tribute show last night at one of the local bars... They frigging ROCKED

Sweet dude wish I had been there to enjoy the tunes, well at some point tonight i will be ending my smokeless streak. Yup that right I will be smoking a big fat apple flavored blunt tonight after not smoking for roughly 2 1/2 months I am hoping that I will get high liek I did the first time I smoked ahh those were the days.