Page 194 of 220 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,820 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Ya Happy Birthday how old are you now 25...26?

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I'm older than that, but thanks for pretending LOL

I'm gonna go smell the cake again LOL

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

I didn't realize the two of ya'll were into that food-fetish stuff..So where'd gibs hide the cake this time? (explains why you're going to smell the cake again, don't it? haha ;-) )
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Hiding a whole cake? Now that takes talent.

Speaking of, you guys ever see that chick on Stern who was shooting pingpong balls across the room...from her "mommy parts" (Hey, I'm trying to make sure Trans understands ;-) )?

What are mommy parts?

Do I really have to explain this one? haha

Yes, yes you do.

I'll explain the cake thing later...........

I got it!!! Finally, something I caught on to before anyone else! Could be because I'm a mommy LOL

Didn't see it though, I don't watch stern unless Shanter is on! Who wants to see a bunch of hoochies degrade themselves so they can be on TV......beside you two dorks LOL JK

you got what ? what are u talking about?

Good question Trans..I'm assuming she meant the reference to "Mommy Parts", but I didn't really think that was anything to "get".. However, you've proved me wrong on that one, so perhaps I was wrong from the getgo?

I happen to be a fan of Stern. Don't necessarily agree w/ much of his rhetoric, but I do believe he got shafted hardcore..so yeah. I'm hungry.

I got something! I know I did so don't burst my bubble! LOL

I guess Stern is one of those people that you either like or don't like. There's no in between. I never really found his show interesting.

I'm getting tired so I'm gonna head off to count some sheep.

Gotta agree w/ you on that one, he's just one of those types. I'd venture to say that Mancow is in that group as well, although certainly not nearly as..ehh..bad (you know what I mean). He's just more outspoken, IMO.

Sheep my white southern ***, you're going to count the Big O's! GO GMAN GO!

I agree about Mancow, and that's all I'm gonna say LOL

Counting O's definately puts me to sleep alrighty! Out like a light...in two seconds flat!

2 seconds flat is a long time..My sushi buddy & I have it down to just under a second, regularly..yay for us

haha whatever yo

any way check out this website
    www.thenoordinarygirl.com

Wow, one second. You must be good!

Interesting site Trans. That reminds me, what ever happened to the site you started about your own religion??? Wasn't there some guy that wanted to join LOL

Ya there were a few people that wanted to join but I didnt have time to be god and I got rid of my Aol account when I got DSL so the site kinda went bye bye.

AAAHHHH that explains it!

So, what ever happened to your friend....the one that got arressted?

Dont know yet his court date is in a lil more then a month so we are just waiting right now.

Oh, well court sucks LOL Hope he comes out of it okay.

Ya court does suck he's got a chance of gettin off so who knows maybe he will get lucky but i aint gonna hold my breath.

Oh ya i just got some Ghram crackers Marshmellows and 2 big *** jumbo hersey bars and im gonna go make some smores

Quote Originally Posted by TransMan
    Ya court does suck he's got a chance of gettin off so who knows maybe he will get lucky but i aint gonna hold my breath.

Oh ya i just got some Ghram crackers Marshmellows and 2 big *** jumbo hersey bars and im gonna go make some smores
    Do you know how badly I would love to have a smore right now!!!

Well I tell ya what if you come out here I'll give you one for free but any after that you're gonna have to pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by TransMan
    Well I tell ya what if you come out here I'll give you one for free but any after that you're gonna have to pay for.
    Tempting!!!!

damn strait your temted how could you not be....

Well, for one, she could look at you in anything other than baked out-spooge filled-mud-crusted-beergoggles. But that's just for startes

Your just mad cuz i was stoned outta my mind last night and you werent

can someone tell me what this thread is about. i remember trying to read it fromt he begining months ago, but feel asleep. all i know is that a woman was going to play and people were trying to get her to play right? it is extremely huge now, just wondering why? thanks
    my feedback
    countdown on devilmag day........ill let you now

Quote Originally Posted by phantomhitman
    can someone tell me what this thread is about. i remember trying to read it fromt he begining months ago, but feel asleep. all i know is that a woman was going to play and people were trying to get her to play right? it is extremely huge now, just wondering why? thanks
    This thread started out like you decribed, but has turned into a thread talking about all sorts of subject, from Spplat Attack to sushi to just about everything else. Only a few people usually post on this thread, and there's the occasional visitor from the outside.

BTW, it's not looking good for me being at Spplat Attack III. I'm trying to save up to move to a new apartment around then, and I don't think I'm gonna have the necessary money to make it out there, and move.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?