Page 197 of 220 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,910 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

I think I'm jealous!

The Lakers won tonight!

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

You got a point there Trans... RoadDawg, a bit of advice for ya, don't forget the magnifying glass, you're gonna need it

DIE LAKERS DIE!!
    I'm way too old for this ****.

that was total BULLL SHIZLE i hate the lakers and how is it that shaq can foul some one everytime he touches the ball but it never gets called but anytime someone stands within 5 feet of him when he shoots its an automatic foul on them??

Concert Update: Yeah, I'm bored so deal w/ it.

Lessee, not this weekend, but next (screw exact dates) I'm going to City Stages in Birmingham. Gonna see a nice little lineup if I do sayso myself. Kid Rock, Live, Skynard & George Clinton..amongst a bunch of crappy bands, but hey, I can just go at night & catch the good stuff Oh, and the tickets are free (for me) so Hellll yeah!!

The Tuesday after that (22nd) *hopefully* I'm going to see Three Days Grace & Thornley, I'll have to blow off class to do so, and since summer classes blow I dunno if I can swing that one

On July 6th, Soil & Shinedown..Helllll yeah

Anyways, totally stoked about all the shows...really looking forward to all the shows, Especially Kid Rock / Senor Clinton & Shinedown (Skynard reborn )

Hmmm the only concert I'm slated to see right now is some country guy named kenny chesny. Bought tickets to the show for the girlfriends birthday. I hate country music. Gonna need beer and I guess cowboy boots....

ha, HAHA!

You better get pics of the boots..

HAHAHA what guys will do for a lil poontang.....

Yeah yeah yeah, she's a little hottie though!

Man if I get cowboy boots I'm taking TONS of pictures. No one will believe it, I'll need the photographic proof!

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterJM
    Yeah yeah yeah, she's a little hottie though!

Man if I get cowboy boots I'm taking TONS of pictures. No one will believe it, I'll need the photographic proof!
    Sweet

Proof's in the pudding, give us pic's of the hottie

What? You don't like the Lakers! That's blasphamy!!!!

I wondered about the Shack/Foul thing too. They do that Hack a Shack thing, he's a bad free throw shooter so when the Lakers have the ball in the last two minutes of the quarter (when all fouls get a free throw) the other team fouls Shack so they don't get to shoot the ball and when Shack finishes the free throws the other team gets the ball. Personally, I think it's CHEATING but apparently thats how they play the game.

Concert Update: Yeah, I'm bored so deal w/ it.

Lessee, not this weekend, but next (screw exact dates) I'm going to City Stages in Birmingham. Gonna see a nice little lineup if I do sayso myself. Kid Rock, Live, Skynard & George Clinton..amongst a bunch of crappy bands, but hey, I can just go at night & catch the good stuff Oh, and the tickets are free (for me) so Hellll yeah!!

The Tuesday after that (22nd) *hopefully* I'm going to see Three Days Grace & Thornley, I'll have to blow off class to do so, and since summer classes blow I dunno if I can swing that one

On July 6th, Soil & Shinedown..Helllll yeah

Anyways, totally stoked about all the shows...really looking forward to all the shows, Especially Kid Rock / Senor Clinton & Shinedown (Skynard reborn )

Wow, sounds like you're gonna be having fun! Lucky you!!!

HAHAHA what guys will do for a lil poontang.....

Men are Shameless!!!!!

*sigh*SHAQ!!! ... Hack a Shaq*sigh* dear!

Oh well, give her a few more years...she'll get right.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Quote Originally Posted by TooDamnSweet
    I'll work on pics, she'll kill me if I don't pick a good one. Or one she considers good anyway.

It's not that I don't like the Lakers....I just don't consider basketball a real sport....

It's not that I don't like the Lakers....I just don't consider basketball a real sport....
    DANG! Now that is blasphemous!

Let's look at it at a different light. Let's define sport:

sport (n) - Any sort of physical activity; any activity which encourages friendly competition between two or more persons; any activity that can be enjoyed with beer and friends as a spectator

Now tell me it's not a sport now!

I wondered about the Shack/Foul thing too. They do that Hack a Shack thing, he's a bad free throw shooter so when the Lakers have the ball in the last two minutes of the quarter (when all fouls get a free throw) the other team fouls Shack so they don't get to shoot the ball and when Shack finishes the free throws the other team gets the ball. Personally, I think it's CHEATING but apparently thats how they play the game.
    Ok see but atleast they call the fouls...... and its his own fault that he sux at free throws anyone should be able to shoot a free throw exspecialy if they have their own indoor court in their house.... you see what is cheating is shaq bumping people out of the way with his huge arse which should be a charge if they have their feet planted but because shaq draws so much money in the league lets him do whatever he wants....

Quote Originally Posted by TransMan
    Ok see but atleast they call the fouls...... and its his own fault that he sux at free throws anyone should be able to shoot a free throw exspecialy if they have their own indoor court in their house.... you see what is cheating is shaq bumping people out of the way with his huge arse which should be a charge if they have their feet planted but because shaq draws so much money in the league lets him do whatever he wants....
    That last line is one of the best lines I've heard about the NBA ever. I personally think that it's a lame excuse. The ref's call fouls with what they think are fouls. In fact I remember hearing things like this about Hakeem Olajuwan (Houston Rockets center) and taking the "extra" step. I've just noticed it's people on the other team's that get beat making excuses for their teams performance. Laker's beat them cause the Pistons messed up. I really don't think they make an exception for Shaq.
    Sorry, I'm old

taking an extra step and pushing someone back 5 feet with your *** are two totaly different things...... besides everyone takes an extra step these.....

Quote Originally Posted by gibby
    *sigh*SHAQ!!! ... Hack a Shaq*sigh* dear!

Oh well, give her a few more years...she'll get right.
    I don't like you.

hehehehe. I just started watching bb again this year. I used to watch the Chicago Bull's play when Michael Jordan was playing. After he retired it wasn't fun anymore LOL But the Lakers are pretty good and it's fun to watch. Especially with gibby! I've never heard him swear as much as he does while watching bb. LOL

taking an extra step and pushing someone back 5 feet with your *** are two totaly different things...... besides everyone takes an extra step these.....

I don't know much about the technicalities of the game, but looks like cheating to me! If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.........

You do realize there's a simple solution to this, right? Just don't watch the crap, basketball sucks anyways

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    You do realize there's a simple solution to this, right? Just don't watch the crap, basketball sucks anyways
    LOL!!!! Easier said than done. BB is addictive!

The Lakers lost, big!

ya thats cuz they suck... there not gonna win anymore Pistons winnin the next 2

Hmmm the only concert I'm slated to see right now is some country guy named kenny chesny. Bought tickets to the show for the girlfriends birthday. I hate country music. Gonna need beer and I guess cowboy boots....
    Country music makes my knee hurt.

Oh, nad my opinion on the whole basketball thing: Basketball < Baseball!
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

Well it's a sport I guess....more so then nascar anyway. I stick to hockey and football personally.

Well it's a sport I guess....more so then nascar anyway. I stick to hockey and football personally.
    Not a sport, well, no more than competitive synchronized underwater ice-dance.

Agreed on the hockey & football, well, atleast on the football part, watch it religously..do catch a few hockey games a year, and the rare nascar race, especially on the short-tracks (bristol, etc), lots of wrecks equals good fun

Hockey is the best sport. Fast paced and extremely physical. Nascar is boring, especially with oval tracks. If I wanted to watch people make 4 left turns I'd go do it myself. It does get more exciting with the "street" style tracks but oval racing is boring. Bristol is entertaining but only for a little while. NBA is boring. By the way. Stick a fork in the Lakers. They are done. Give the trophy to the Pistons and save L.A the misery.

Hockey is freakin awsome,best sport EVER,OOOOO,i know what nascar t=stands for

None Athletic Sport Centered
    Around Rednecks

Geez, alot of basketball haters on this thread! LOL

Personally, I hate football. Too slow, they just run with the ball for a few seconds then stop and start over again. What's the big deal? I've never seen a hockey game but heard they were exciting to watch. Nascar never interested me, I'm with Roadawg on that one.

Around Rednecks

LMBO!!!! That was a good one!

Geez, alot of basketball haters on this thread! LOL

Personally, I hate football. Too slow, they just run with the ball for a few seconds then stop and start over again. What's the big deal? I've never seen a hockey game but heard they were exciting to watch. Nascar never interested me, I'm with Roadawg on that one.

Around Rednecks

LMBO!!!! That was a good one!
    Concert update..Just heard on the radio that Smile Empty Soul is gonna be in town the 30th. Tis a wednesday. During finals. I'm going

And before you suckers start giving me flack for going, I was an SES hater until I saw 'em live..the guys put on one helluva show to a not so gracious audience. Earned my respect.

Tangent, I was gonna goto Ozzfest this year, I mean come on, Black Sabbath alone is enough reason to go, then tack on Slipknot & the other folks playing...But. (ah crap.) My dad is getting married the 23rd. On a boat. A Big boat. In Florida. Guess what that means..We're flying down the night before (22nd, day of ozzfest). If I'm gonna fork out the cash to go, I'll be damned if I'm gonna miss the bands I wanna see on account of some stupid wedding. So, I'm not going

I've never heard of any of the groups you're talking about (they do still call them groups right LOL) I'm sure my daughter know's who they are though.

So whose your dad gonna marry?

That's 'cause you're old

He's marrying his fiance', duh..hehe..Seriously though, I have no clue where they met. All I know is one day she just popped into the picture, oh well, atleast I'm outta the house & don't have to deal w/ all that BS.

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    That's 'cause you're old

He's marrying his fiance', duh..hehe..Seriously though, I have no clue where they met. All I know is one day she just popped into the picture, oh well, atleast I'm outta the house & don't have to deal w/ all that BS.
    I'm not old! I just have good taste when it comes to music! LOL

haha spazzed. I didn't realize you're parents were divorced. Mine are too, both remarried. Soooo, I take it you don't like her very much?