Page 198 of 220 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,940 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by TooDamnSweet
    I'm not old! I just have good taste when it comes to music! LOL

haha spazzed. I didn't realize you're parents were divorced. Mine are too, both remarried. Soooo, I take it you don't like her very much?
    Uh-huh, riiight..haha..I love old stuff just as much as new stuff, so I don't wanna hear it from you!

Aye, they're divorced..have been for ehh 2-3 years now, something like that..but were seperated on&off for damn near 10 years before that, so ya know.

Mom's not remarried, and I don't forsee that happening anytime soon, prolly for the best anyways...woop.
    I'm way too old for this ****.

The old stuff is still better......

Sorry to hear that. But look on the bright side, now instead of getting one gift for birthdays, and Holiday's you'll get two. Actually, I know it kinda sucks but if they're happy then it's a good thing. That's what we want most for the people we care about.

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Depends on what old stuff you're talking about..."Oldies" HELL NO, that stuff makes me wanna scream.."classic rock" HELL YES!, can't go wrong there...80's are virtually all crap except for the few metal/rock bands that didn't blow..2/3 of the 90's rocked, rest was a bunch of whiney little punks..and now, we're back on a decent trend, let's just hope it gets better.

<---Stoked 'cause Kid Rock, Skynard, Live & George Clinton are less than a week away

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    Depends on what old stuff you're talking about..."Oldies" HELL NO, that stuff makes me wanna scream.."classic rock" HELL YES!, can't go wrong there...80's are virtually all crap except for the few metal/rock bands that didn't blow..2/3 of the 90's rocked, rest was a bunch of whiney little punks..and now, we're back on a decent trend, let's just hope it gets better.

<---Stoked 'cause Kid Rock, Skynard, Live & George Clinton are less than a week away
    I've never really listened to rock. gibby likes it but I don't know the names of any of the groups he listens too. Guess I'm hopeless LOL but it's okay, I think I'll survive.

Isn't Kid Rock dating Pamela Anderson?

I've never really listened to rock. gibby likes it but I don't know the names of any of the groups he listens too. Guess I'm hopeless LOL but it's okay, I think I'll survive.

Isn't Kid Rock dating Pamela Anderson?
    Well maybe you should start listening to it, eh? ;-) What kinda music do you listen too anyways? Excuse me, what kind of crap do you listen too?

Ehhh...they were dating, I don't believe they are anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    Well maybe you should start listening to it, eh? ;-) What kinda music do you listen too anyways? Excuse me, what kind of crap do you listen too?

Ehhh...they were dating, I don't believe they are anymore.

Yeah right, like I'm gonna fall for that one! I don't think so! I shall be keeping my music tastes to myself thank you......... LOL

Kid Rock sang the National Anthem at the Laker/Detroit game tonight. I thought he sucked but that's just me. Lakers lost again.

Kid Rock has gone down hill since "Devil Without a Cause" (yes I know his previous stuff). Lakers are done. Stick a fork in them and put them on a bun, with ketchup and mustard and call it a day.

80's rock isn't too bad. Some of it is horrid but Motley Crue has some good stuff. Can't forget Twistid Sister (who I've deemed Christina Aguilera a copy of the frontman). It's the 70's stuff that scares me. The whole Disco thing is scary. Give me the classic rock, some 80's, and just about everything from the 90's- current.
    Sorry, I'm old

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDawg
    Kid Rock has gone down hill since "Devil Without a Cause" (yes I know his previous stuff). Lakers are done. Stick a fork in them and put them on a bun, with ketchup and mustard and call it a day.

80's rock isn't too bad. Some of it is horrid but Motley Crue has some good stuff. Can't forget Twistid Sister (who I've deemed Christina Aguilera a copy of the frontman). It's the 70's stuff that scares me. The whole Disco thing is scary. Give me the classic rock, some 80's, and just about everything from the 90's- current.
    Yee of little faith! The Lakers are gonna come back with a vengence never before seen and will whip Detroit into the ground in the next three games! Or maybe not.....

I don't really like hard rock, but I agree, the disco thing was scary LOL

Yee of little faith! The Lakers are gonna come back with a vengence never before seen and will whip Detroit into the ground in the next three games! Or maybe not.....

I don't really like hard rock, but I agree, the disco thing was scary LOL
    don't even go there, we all know the lakers are going down faster than Gibs in a room with Michael Jackson

Well TDS, you should check out some hard rock as you put it, you just might like it

Disco wasn't even during my time, and that crap scares me to this day

Disco - Drug Inducted Schizophrenia Caused by Occults

You want proof! Thosands of people dressed in gawd awful clothing( bell bottoms, pastel colored polyester leisure suits, etc) dancing like John Travolta in a large room with multicolored blinking lights everywhere. I rather be twirling a hot girl around my body to Big Band/Swing music.

Quote Originally Posted by pbzmag
    Disco - Drug Inducted Schizophrenia Caused by Occults

You want proof! Thosands of people dressed in gawd awful clothing( bell bottoms, pastel colored polyester leisure suits, etc) dancing like John Travolta in a large room with multicolored blinking lights everywhere. I rather be twirling a hot girl around my body to Big Band/Swing music.
    LMBO!!!! Good one!!! John Travolta was a little scary in that movie. I wonder what he thinks of himself in that movie.

How have you been?

don't even go there, we all know the lakers are going down faster than Gibs in a room with Michael Jackson

Well TDS, you should check out some hard rock as you put it, you just might like it

OMG, that was funny! The Lakers are a good team but they could be better. Ofcourse this is from the untrained eye......

EEEHHH Maybe I'll give it a listen....but no promises.

As scary as Travolta was in that movie, he is still, and foreve shall be The Man...Until Sammy L. gets pissed & smacks him around a bit

You better give it a listen TDS, or I'll gonna do something to ya. Something baaad.

Oh, almost forgot...How 'bout them Lakers?

Ya i was sick all day yesterday and my only joy all day was watching the Lakers get beat down once again.

Quote Originally Posted by TransMan
    Ya i was sick all day yesterday and my only joy all day was watching the Lakers get beat down once again.
    What did we say TDS? Are we not right? FEAR US!

I Fear No Man!!!!!

Yeah gibby decided to leave and ride his bike during the 4th quarter, I decided to go home and watch Law and Order. Some of the people at work said they didn't watch past the third quarter. It was bad LOL But, the ref's called alot of fouls on the Lakers during this series, and when the same moves were made by Detroit, narry a foul was called! Those refs sucked buckets! The Lakers still rule though! Detroit just got lucky......some people say I'm in denial......LOL

John Travolta is the bomb!!! He made an awesome come back! He was really good in Face off, his character had such attitude! I love that movie.

My daughter is graduating from Middle School tomorrow. Now only four more years until I can kick her out LOL JK

I Fear No Man!!!!!

Yeah gibby decided to leave and ride his bike during the 4th quarter, I decided to go home and watch Law and Order. Some of the people at work said they didn't watch past the third quarter. It was bad LOL But, the ref's called alot of fouls on the Lakers during this series, and when the same moves were made by Detroit, narry a foul was called! Those refs sucked buckets! The Lakers still rule though! Detroit just got lucky......some people say I'm in denial......LOL

John Travolta is the bomb!!! He made an awesome come back! He was really good in Face off, his character had such attitude! I love that movie.

My daughter is graduating from Middle School tomorrow. Now only four more years until I can kick her out LOL JK
    My Fiance just graduated with her A.A from the city college.

John Travolta is an interesting character. Especially in Broken Arrow. I mean he didn't open his mouth the ENTIRE film. He talked through his teeth. That's talent. Face Off is about the only film I've actually liked. I've hated Grease & Broken Arrow. Haven't watched any of his other stuff mainly cause I find something better.

Lakers lost, due to not showing up. They couldn't hit a free throw to save their butts. Especially since Shaq has his own full court in his house. You think the guy would learn how to shoot a free throw. I must confess. I fell asleep in after the 1st quarter, woke up, seen Detroit celebrating and changed it over to Cartoon Network to watch something good. None of this law and order poop.

Ya u are in denile the lakers just suck they cant handle my boy Prince

Ya u are in denile the lakers just suck they cant handle my boy Prince
    Lakers vs. Pistons was just like the Lakers vs. Timberwolves...had the players been healthier, it would have been much more interesting.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Yeah, so I'm going to reitterate my previous statements of DIE LAKERS DIE!!!!!

Oh, and the Suicide Girls make me drool!

oh, and personally I've always been a big Travolta fan..especially when he's w/ Sammy L.

Lakers would have still got beat and Pulp Fiction owns!!!

Lakers would have still got beat and Pulp Fiction owns!!!
    Hands down one of hte greatest movies EVAR!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDawg
    My Fiance just graduated with her A.A from the city college.

John Travolta is an interesting character. Especially in Broken Arrow. I mean he didn't open his mouth the ENTIRE film. He talked through his teeth. That's talent. Face Off is about the only film I've actually liked. I've hated Grease & Broken Arrow. Haven't watched any of his other stuff mainly cause I find something better.

Lakers lost, due to not showing up. They couldn't hit a free throw to save their butts. Especially since Shaq has his own full court in his house. You think the guy would learn how to shoot a free throw. I must confess. I fell asleep in after the 1st quarter, woke up, seen Detroit celebrating and changed it over to Cartoon Network to watch something good. None of this law and order poop.
    Very kewl! Tell her we all said congratulations! You guys should go out and celebrate!

Law and Order rocks! That's why there are so many spinoffs! It's just THAT KEWL!

Oh, and the Suicide Girls make me drool!

I really hope that's a group....if not, you need some help buddy.

I think you have to be high to understand Pulp Fiction LOL But it was a good movie.

Suicide Girls is a website dedicated to the Goth girls. Here's my favorite Elara. For the non-goth look, Larisa Oleynik.

ya shes pretty hot

O I C..... so he's not so crazy after all LOL

I didn't know you were into the Goth thing

ohhh yes darlin', that I am

I've got quite the thing for tats & piercings as well, just don't have any myself..surprises most people

I've gotta get some film developed, there's a pic of a henna tat. I had..if it ends up looking good, then I'm gonna get it done next chance I get

I'll admit... Goth girls do kind of get me *slap from fiance* uhh... I mean... no Goth girls are baaaaaaaad.

I don't get it. What's hot about Goth girls? My daughter is borderline Goth and I can't stand it! I think she's possessed LOL

I have a tattoo on my right calf of a Unicorn Roses and two hearts. I got it when I got it when I was 26. And I have my tongue pierced.

If you have to ask, then you won't understand ...So, she's borderline goth, eh? Got any pics? haha j/k

Cool tat, good chick tat..hehe..my lady (ie., sushi buddy) has a little fairy on the back of her neck, it's gorgeous

I've been thinking about getting something pierced, can't figure out what though..narrowed down to labret, nips or prince (unless something else peaks my interest)

I don't get it. What's hot about Goth girls? My daughter is borderline Goth and I can't stand it! I think she's possessed LOL

I have a tattoo on my right calf of a Unicorn Roses and two hearts. I got it when I got it when I was 26. And I have my tongue pierced.
    Well my fascination started in at the movie "The Craft", when Goth wasn't big yet. I was a partial goth. Dressed in black and all that fun stuff. It's hard to describe what initiated it but ever since.. it's just there. It's almost like the Catholic School girl uniform or cheerleader thing. It just happens. I like them cause they look real wild. I however am not into the Tat's on girls. I've often thought of getting one but never have. Doesn't help I don't like needles.