Page 199 of 220 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,970 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

For me, it's the clash between beauty and darkness. I really don't mind tattoos as long there's not too many of them.

Thought: I think it's because the one's that are truly into the goth thing (not the angsty attentionwhore teens) have a certain energy, an air about them which is hard to find..needless to say, drives me wild
    I'm way too old for this ****.

If you have to ask, then you won't understand ...So, she's borderline goth, eh? Got any pics? haha j/k

I knew you were sick in the mind! LOL

Cool tat, good chick tat..hehe..my lady (ie., sushi buddy) has a little fairy on the back of her neck, it's gorgeous

I was gonna ask about your sushi buddy. Sounds like things are still going good!

Well my fascination started in at the movie "The Craft", when Goth wasn't big yet. I was a partial goth. Dressed in black and all that fun stuff. It's hard to describe what initiated it but ever since.. it's just there. It's almost like the Catholic School girl uniform or cheerleader thing. It just happens. I like them cause they look real wild. I however am not into the Tat's on girls. I've often thought of getting one but never have. Doesn't help I don't like needles.

I can't picture you as goth, you're too sweet looking. Getting a tattoo really isn't that bad. I hate pain and mine took over an hour. After awhile it goes numb anyway.

For me, it's the clash between beauty and darkness. I really don't mind tattoos as long there's not too many of them.

I can't picture you with a goth girl LOL I picture you with a sweet blonde girl with blue eyes LOL

Thought: I think it's because the one's that are truly into the goth thing (not the angsty attentionwhore teens) have a certain energy, an air about them which is hard to find..needless to say, drives me wild

Thought: You are spazzed......anything with boobies drives you wild! LOL

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Quote Originally Posted by TooDamnSweet

I can't picture you with a goth girl LOL I picture you with a sweet blonde girl with blue eyes LOL
    Same here! I see myself more with a girl who listens to SKA or swing. Kinda like the girl on the right that I posted earlier.

I love goth chicks tats and dark makeup get me horny wish i could bone a vampire

Quote Originally Posted by TransMan
    I love goth chicks tats and dark makeup get me horny wish i could bone a vampire

Quote Originally Posted by pbzmag
    Same here! I see myself more with a girl who listens to SKA or swing. Kinda like the girl on the right that I posted earlier.
    That sounds about right, but we can all have our fantasy's LOL

Except for you two! LOL

Must be a southern thing

LOL

My younger daughter had her 5th grade culmination today. She cried through the entire thing! Took lots of pictures. Gibby and I are taking her to lunch and a movie (Sherek 2) today.

awww...congrats .. That's a good movie, not as funny overall as the 1st IMO, but still well worth it...Beginning's great, Ending's great, Middle gets slow..almost as slow as Trans

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    awww...congrats .. That's a good movie, not as funny overall as the 1st IMO, but still well worth it...Beginning's great, Ending's great, Middle gets slow..almost as slow as Trans
    Actually, I found Shrek II funnier than the first one. Maybe it was just me, though.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

Ehh, yeah, me too...just not overall..the beginning and the end were definately funnier than the original, but I got so damn bored during the middle, hence my slight disappointment.

Alrighty folks, I'm headed out for the night. Going w/ a friend of mine to get her "headlights" pierced, then off to the Beer Sellar for Luau night Wanna come TDS? You can show us how it's really done..haha Anyways, ya'll take care & be safe!

Thanks.

The movie was pretty good. The puss in boots was a good character! LOL I didn't really get the referrence to the giant cookie though. There was a guy with his daughter who sat next to us during part of the film and he kept talking and talking and talking. Then he checked his phone messages! I swear, we always get stuck next to the irritating people!!!

Well, we're off to dinner, Thai food.....yummy!

Soooo, you're friend is getting her boobies pierced huh? I bet you were only happy to go with her and support her. LOL My best friend got her right nipple pierced, it was pretty kewl. Alcohol sounds good right about now LOL

I wanna go to a Luau! If it's at a club that means you get lei'd at the door and wear beach attire. At least everyone who goes will get lei'd tonight. LOL

Tomorrow's our company picnic, should be fun. It'll be nice to meet everyones families. There's one guy at work who has five children, the youngest are a set of twins (boy and girl) about 5 months old! I can't imagine having 5 children, or even having one set of twins!

I can't imagine having 5 children, or even having one set of twins!
    Apparently this family thought that five is a small family!

There's SIXTEEN kids!!!!!!!

BTW - I'm a twin.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmee
    Actually, I found Shrek II funnier than the first one. Maybe it was just me, though.
    That or you were smokin some good mota!

Hehe...spazzed...slower than Trans...now that's good!

Dang Joeseph, I don't remember you telling us that you were half a twin? What would be scary if your other half also played paintball and terrorized the field with an Xmag too!

BTW, guys...check out my sig. Look what TDS said to me the other night! .....
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Quote Originally Posted by gibby

Dang Joeseph, I don't remember you telling us that you were half a twin? What would be scary if your other half also played paintball and terrorized the field with an Xmag too!

You must have missed my post in the Olsen twins thread. My brother does play paintball but hasn't played for a few years. Oh, he uses a cocker. Talk about rivalry!

And that TDS quote...yet another great qoute to add to the archives.

Quote Originally Posted by gibby

Hey Gibby, why the long face?

The rescue scene was hilaroius, especially the part with pinnochio.

Quote Originally Posted by pbzmag
    You must have missed my post in the Olsen twins thread. My brother does play paintball but hasn't played for a few years. Oh, he uses a cocker. Talk about rivalry!

And that TDS quote...yet another great qoute to add to the archives.

Hahahahaha very funny Joseph!

I went over to Gibbys place to borrow some mayo to make a sandwhich and he wanted a massage so I said......he totally took it out of context, but that's my man for ya LOL

16 children, they must be insane!!!!!

I got to see the twins and they are soooooooo adorable! The girl is almost bald and the boy has a full head of hair! Go figure LOL

Jesus, this thing is huge

www.TeamNever.com

Quote Originally Posted by tony3
    Jesus, this thing is huge

*Zip*

I know

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    *Zip*

I know
    LOL you beat me too it.
    Sorry, I'm old

What can I say, I'm just *that* damn good

You guys were just waiting for someone to say that! LOL

You guys were just waiting for someone to say that! LOL

Where's the rest of the ramblin' bunch at? TooDamnQuiet!!

Where O' Where have all my goons gone? O' Where O' Where could they beeee?

I am honing my ninja skills!

Actually it sucks, work has been cutting into my posting time!

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterJM
    I am honing my ninja skills!

Actually it sucks, work has been cutting into my posting time!
    Work is the devil!

Ive been buisy smokin bud and gettin poon

I'll try to stop in a lil more often