Page 204 of 220 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,120 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by TooDamnSweet
    Hi Everyone!!!!!

Did you miss me????

My computer is on the blink so I don't have access to the internet. I think it's my power supply........so I'm at Rey's using his computer

I haven't been able to read anything but I'll catch up this week. How has everyone been??? Did you miss me???
    What's your symptoms. We all know that Ray can't help since he's a programmer.

Whats the league ID if its not full already?

Welcome back miss TDS-ladychickperson..a power supply, eh? So just buy some new batteries for that thing and you'll be back in vibratory bliss Or you could always go for a 'bama slammer..friend of mine has one of those things. It friggin' plugs into the wall...crazy, eh? Now all joking aside, power supplies are rediculously easy to replace..You shant have any excuses!

Trans, I take it you got the league ID on your own, Ja?
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Har har har!! I happen to know how to fix a power supply. Just show me which one it is first tho.

As for vibratory bliss...HA! She breaks every single one...even the one made by Black and Decker!

But I'll get that thing fixed sooner or later.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    Trans, I take it you got the league ID on your own, Ja?
    Ya a lil bit of hacking into yahoo no prob at all

ahh and gibbs if shes breaking that many it dont look too good on you my friend maybe you should step up in the satisfying department of just step aside and let take over

LOL the symptoms.......it won't turn on! It's dead!! LOL

You guys are funny!! I have no comment to the above conversation. None at all!

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Quote Originally Posted by TooDamnSweet

LOL the symptoms.......it won't turn on! It's dead!! LOL

You guys are funny!! I have no comment to the above conversation. None at all!
    It won't turn on, eh? Gman, you need to goto the Doc!!

Grrr... SOCAL's main rock station announced the WORST concert line up I've ever heard a rock station announce. With bands like: Devo, Billy Idol, Morrisey, Tears for Fears, Flock of Seagulls, & Siouxsie, plus some others. I mean come on. Most of these groups I heard when I was 10 (13 years ago). Now keep in mind this is for a radio station that plays, Korn, Beastie Boys, Tool, Staind, Linkin Park, White Zombie, etc. Also looked at the House Of Blues calendar and another oldie group is playing in a couple weeks, Ministry w/ My Life with A Thrill Kill Kult.
    Sorry, I'm old

That's what KROQ used to play before todays rock bands. Richard Blade had a segment called Flash Back, I think, during the 12 o'clock hour on the weekdays. And Rodney Binganheimen played alot of underground type of music did not have the usual rock sound. That was usually during the real late hours, now it's the trance/rave type crap.

My point is though that it isn't Kroq's music type NOW. Well except for the flashback lunch anyway. I personally think that era of music should go away and never come back, just like the Hair bands did.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDawg
    My point is though that it isn't Kroq's music type NOW. Well except for the flashback lunch anyway. I personally think that era of music should go away and never come back, just like the Hair bands did.
    I am actually very fond of that music. The Cure, Depeche Mode, New Order, Dramarama, Beastie Boys, The Cult, Guns n Roses, etc...pretty much all the Richard Blade stuff are definitely keepers IMO. Flashback lunches, Rock Blocks, and even some of the mixes they used to play on KROQ were really good. As far as the hair bands, spandex, all the body netting stuff...those are things I found funny at the time and I still do.

On weekends, I found out that 98.7 plays all the old school 80s and 90s stuff. I find myself just listening to all that with great fondness. GOOD STUFF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gibby
    Guns n Roses, etc.... As far as the hair bands, spandex, all the body netting stuff...those are things I found funny at the time and I still do.

On weekends, I found out that 98.7 plays all the old school 80s and 90s stuff. I find myself just listening to all that with great fondness. GOOD STUFF!!!
    Personally, I consider G&R a hair band. Just look at them. Long hair, spandex, and bandana's!
    I've also been listening to 98.7 and KLSX. They have some great classic rock bands. Right now, I have a CD full of MP3's that consist of Swing and SKA that I play in my truck.
    Last edited by pbzmag; 08-17-2004 at 01:39 AM.

I personally have switched to 97.1 (talk radio) due to the lack of good music on the air waves. Tom Leykis, Howard Stern, and The Triplets are enough to make me laugh, and enjoy the radio. If they bore me I go to my cd's.

You old people need to find some new tunes

You old people need to find some new tunes
    And these new bands need to find their own sound and stop using the "old" bands songs to make a hit song.

Quote Originally Posted by pbzmag
    And these new bands need to find their own sound and stop using the "old" bands songs to make a hit song.
    haha! So very true!

HI!!!!

I'm at gibby's so I thought I'd pop in and say hello. I miss coming on here! Please tell gibby to fix my computer so I can rejoin the fun LOL

Gibby! Fix her effin' computer so she can rejoin the "fun"!

/me still visiting from gibby's computer...... LOL No worries he'll do it when he has a chance.

We're all ready for Shatnerball!!! We've got our tickets and we're ready to play!!!!!!!

I really wish you guys were coming.

You're not the only one ..Oh well, I get football x2, a long weekend, scantily clad women and lots of booze instead

You guys have gotta start posting more..this thread ain't gonna die!!

uhhh ya im posting see me posting ahhh I POSTED!

LIES I say, LIES!!!

LOL I'm posting!!! Here I am!!! Here I go.......... LOL JK

Still no computer for me so I'm only on for a few minutes every couple of days. But that's better than nothing right???

Feels good to be missed LOL

I propose you withhold certain privelages from Gibs until he fixes your..box.

Cool Nice to know ...

I propose you withhold certain privelages from Gibs until he fixes your..box.
    ... things never change around here. Sigh (remembers the good 'ole days).

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

Quote Originally Posted by FatMan

FatMan

Holy rusted metal! It's fatman! Where have ya been man and how's life treating you????

FatMan

Not really surprised are you?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterJM
    Holy rusted metal! It's fatman! Where have ya been man and how's life treating you????
    Holed up at the old-folk's home, nursing broken body parts, mending a fractured mind, and giving the
    nurses heck.

FatMan

Holed up at the old-folk's home, nursing broken body parts, mending a fractured mind, and giving the
    nurses heck.

FatMan

Sounds like business as usual