Page 208 of 220 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,240 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by TooDamnSweet
    Happy Birthday!!!!!! Even if you had to bring it to our attention because we don't REALLY like you and just pretend to be your friend......LOL Just Kidding!!! Belated or not you know we love you!!!! So, are you legal??? LOL
    Yeahyeah..screw you too For my birthday present and all..haha ;-)

Yeah, so my great-grandmother died today..She was 97...Suckage eh? She taught me how to play poker..One of the absolutely smartest people I've ever met..I'm gonna miss her
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Ahh, I'm sorry man! That's always tough, especially if you've had a close relationship with em.

'Ppreciate it bud...Aint that the truth..funerals tomorrow..surpisingly, the cemetary is not even 5minutes from my apartment. My great-grandfather is buried there as well..I knew it was somewhere around here, but damn, I could walk there if I felt so inclined..

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. 97! Wow, she lived a full life! It's great that you guys were close. My grandmother lives in Atlanta GA so I don't get to see her very often, but she was always around when I was growing up. And we write to eachother every week.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Thank-ya ma'am, I appreciate it

Yeah, she was a unique woman, that's for sure...She's better off now though

In Atlanta, eh? Well hell woman, if you/y'all ever come visit her, you damned well better give my butt a call! Sure, I'm not in Atlanta right now, but I'm planning on it by next fall

Oh really! Kewl! We will definately give you a heads up if we're gonna be in the area! We gotta meet sometime!!! Hopefully before we're old and grey, or in Rey's case bald LOL JK

Today was the day from Hell, how is that different from any other work day you ask......it's NOT!!! Pretty bad huh.

Anyways, is anyone going to a kewl Halloween party this year?

Oh, my younger daughter played in a football tournement (flag football) this past Saturday and they won both games. They made it to the finals and will be playing again next Saturday. I'm soooo proud of her, you should've seen her play! She's a blocker and gave and took lots of hits. If I can, I'll post some pictures.

You're damned skippy you better gimme a heads up Bikini Waxes abound! (Bonus if you remember that )

Going to a party, aye..nothing too big..I just wanna get sloshed

Cool stuff about your daughter! Nothing like a football playin' chick

More concert stuff: I saw 10 Years, Skindred & Nonpoint last night...and bluntly, all three were absolutely BAD ***!

10 Years you prolly won't hear much about yet, they're local, but man do they rock..Seriously. I've got some of their stuff if anyone would care for a listen

Skindred. Um, wow. Yeah. haha..Reggae meets metal. Seriously cool stuff. Great energy, and the singer is literally out of his bloody mind.

Nonpoint. Slow start, but they absolutely fricking tore it up as they went on..Highly recommended!

Now, my ears hurt. Damnit..back to bed!

Bikini wax............can I get a half a point if I remember a little???? If not then refresh my memory because I'm old LOL

I don't think we'll be doing anything with the "adult" crowd to celebrate Halloween. Just taking the little ones to have their fun. We might go to a movie over the weekend but that's about it. Oh and Tatianna has her football finals this Saturday so that should be fun.

10 years??? Where do these groups get their names??? I'd like to hear it if you can send it or whatever it is you have to do. I subscribe to napster, don't ask me why, so maybe I'll see if I can look them up there. Is there any particular song you recommend?

I seem to recall a voicemail left on my phone from damn, couple years ago, little less, something like that about a bikini wax

Kinda hard to do fun stuff w/ the munchkins, eh? hehe

Don't ask me where they get their names nowadays..but I will say it's a helluva lot better than "Phil Collins", or "Madonna", or "Q-Tip" or "TDS"

If you'd ever get your happy arse on AIM, I'll send their good song to ya...It's called Wasteland.

OMGT!!!!!!!!! I forgot about that!!!! Wow, you men certainly have great memories when it comes to sex.

Yeah, some of my friends are going to Vegas for Halloween and I wanna go! LOL But seeing my little ones in their costumes will be lot's of fun too. And, we're gonna try and sneak out to a haunted house or two so that should be fun! BTW, my son won "Most Original" in the school costume contest.......

AIM......what's AIM.......LOL

Anyways, is anyone going to a kewl Halloween party this year?
    Well I didn't have a cool halloween party but I did have a pretty nice birthday party the night before. Between 4 people we killed; 12 Long neck Sam Adams, 7/8's of 750 ml Smirnoff, 1/3 of a bottle of gin, 3 smirnoff fruit drinks (for the ladies), and 2 Jack Daniel fruit punch's (also for the ladies).
    So needless to say I lived out my previous post. I had a KILLER hang over on halloween and I was rather cranky with the little kids knocking on my door. Feel kinda bad afterwards but every little squeak with a headache just makes it hurt that much more. Shoulda taken some "Chasers" or what ever those supposed "hangover eliminating pills" are called.

and some to the toilet.
    Sorry, I'm old

*crosses fingers* Die Kerry, DIE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDawg
    Well I didn't have a cool halloween party but I did have a pretty nice birthday party the night before. Between 4 people we killed; 12 Long neck Sam Adams, 7/8's of 750 ml Smirnoff, 1/3 of a bottle of gin, 3 smirnoff fruit drinks (for the ladies), and 2 Jack Daniel fruit punch's (also for the ladies).
    So needless to say I lived out my previous post. I had a KILLER hang over on halloween and I was rather cranky with the little kids knocking on my door. Feel kinda bad afterwards but every little squeak with a headache just makes it hurt that much more. Shoulda taken some "Chasers" or what ever those supposed "hangover eliminating pills" are called.

and some to the toilet.
    LOL Sounds like you had a great birthday!!! Happy Belated Birthday!!! I'm sure you have a deeper relationship with your toilet bowl LOL

We took the kids around the nieghborhood then to church for fun and games. It was a fun night and everyone looked sooooo cute!

So, I heard that Bush is still the president...........

Didn't actually expect Skeletor to win, did ya?

lol he looks like that Moon guy that came out when all the bigmacs from McD's first came out.

LOL Sounds like you had a great birthday!!! Happy Belated Birthday!!!
    Why thank you. I had a good 23rd b-day. I finally got a new ps2. (previous one was stolen almost 2 years ago)

I really didn't keep up with all the debates and who stood for what issue in the political race for presidency....but I had a feeling that Bush would win. Skeleton man??? LOL

I remember that moon guy! Nice to see you still have some memory brain cells left LOL JK

We don't have any game stuff, but Rey has every single one so I can always borrow one if I have the itch to play which is rare LOL

We're going out on the town tonight! Looking forward to it since I haven't been out in a while. We're going with a friend of mine from work. I'll let you know how wasted I get LOL Actually, I'm not gonna drink too much, the last time we went out I got sick and threw up on the way home.......good thing the window was open!

An hour's drive SW of Ft. Worth, Texas in the middle of nowhere
    OMG, did the thread die? No replies in 4 days, oh nos!

Own: stock '94 original Spyder, Used Nelspot 007, Phantom stock class

"Some of us thought you had gone insane. Verdict still pending on that one."
    -Vegeta, aimed at Tom Kaye

Mercury Musings to meself:
    If someone takes a paint-gun apart and modifies every scrap of it, does it matter what gun they had in the first place?
    No, it does not matter.
    Simplicity is proven over technological breakthrough.
    Too bad we can't smack sense into everyone. Why, think of how easy learning would be.
    Aiming is a good thing.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Me bum hurts. Damn mexican food

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Me bum hurts. Damn mexican food
    Suuuuure...blame it on the food. We've heard your bum is no longer "exit only".
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Hush gibbypoo, I thought this was our little secret

Um..riiiight..haha

yo gibby why does my XBOX keep poping up the cant read disc error when im playing fable is it summin wrong with the xbox or summin with the disc?

It's the Xbox's version of the BSOD.

Quote Originally Posted by TransMan
    yo gibby why does my XBOX keep poping up the cant read disc error when im playing fable is it summin wrong with the xbox or summin with the disc?
    Depends...make sure the read surface of the game disk is clean. Try your disk in someone else's Xbox and see if it works...if so, could be your Xbox DVD drive going bad? It's been known to crap out...or try another game and make sure that reads on your Xbox too. If not, well...it's good to know that you can use spaz's rear door entry way...you might enjoy it cause you'll probably need to buy a new drive...definitely a good excuse to mod your Xbox anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by pbzmag
    It's the Xbox's version of the BSOD.
    Knowing TDS...she will read that and wonder that that means.

BSOD = Blue Screen of Death(think...Windows)

Quote Originally Posted by gibby

She probably said "What's B SOD" out loud.

blahblahblah..respond more in depth later..BUT

Going to atlanta, so I'll catch you folks later!

Metallica/Godsmack, here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    ...Metallica/Godsmack, here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh, those boy bands?! I didn't know you were into that...HAHA! Just kidding bud! Go kick some arse! And go tap some too!

Quote Originally Posted by gibby

You know me well. I was thinking Bad Something On Disc LOL

"She probably said "What's B SOD" out loud."

Obviously, you know me well too! LOL

Have a good time Spazzed! With all the concerts you go to, you must be deaf.

Ok, so metallica kicked major butt!

Just got back from Panama City..Got my C-Card (SCUBA Cert.)! Hell yeah!!

I'm still hungover from last night, so I think it's time for some sleep..night!