Page 21 of 220 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Oh, BTW, I noticed that it was YOU who brought up the coffee today!

I couldn't resist. As long as it was the Borg drinking it, it was all good. You had a few cups yourself. LOL

Popular thread suprised its not classic. I am gunna go make a Thread called "AssassN Needs some AO Spirt" and get more posts than you and beat u trekkies at something once more.

I would post on your thread. But since I'm the honorary post whore, it probably wouldn't make much of a difference. LOL

Hate to break it to ya, but the only real trekkie in this thread is 2DS.... Sure there are a couple of others, but they haven't been nearly as active as 2DS.

That's because they have better things to do. haha Just kidding (actually probably true), I post cuz you guys make me laugh...and most of the time I just can't resist. I'm an AO addict.

yah im sure you wont get any one as interested in your thread *** because you dont look like TDS

So you're only interested in me because of my looks? And I thought it was because I was fun and witty!

thx warp i knoew ther waz a rezon 4 skool

That's what happens when you sleep in class.

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

I like you because you're witty and smart,the beauty doesn't hurt none neither!
    [Something Cool is Here]

So you're only interested in me because of my looks? And I thought it was because I was fun and witty!
    hey now i said he wouldnt get anyone i didnt say he wouldnt get me to post there i was refering to the other people here u did know thats why most of them post here ?

Trans, I supposed I could spare some of that assbeatin' I was gonna give you, for dark shadow ;-)

I don't think you're an AO addict at all!!
    I think you're addicted to me!

I like you because you're witty and smart,the beauty doesn't hurt none neither!

You don't have to lie.....I'm already your friend. Thanks Warpped1.

hey now i said he wouldnt get anyone i didnt say he wouldnt get me to post there i was refering to the other people here u did know thats why most of them post here ?

How's the hooked on phonics working for ya? Just kidding.
    Yeah I knew, but thanks for pointing that out to me anyway Trans!

Trans, I supposed I could spare some of that assbeatin' I was gonna give you, for dark shadow ;-)

There will be no a**beatin on this thread. Start your own damn thread! LOL

Addicted to you huh? I guess I'm in trouble because I don't think there's a cure for that...maybe teflon??? haha

Yeah I knew, but thanks for pointing that out to me anyway Trans!
    No Problem!

whats teflon got to do with anything??

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

There will be no a**beatin on this thread. Start your own damn thread! LOL

Addicted to you huh? I guess I'm in trouble because I don't think there's a cure for that...maybe teflon??? haha
    Fine! When it begins I'll start my own d**ned thread, just for yoU!!

Nope, sorry! Won't work! You're stuck with me!

Trans, always the gentleman! If you have to ask about the teflon, I'm not telling you!

spazzed, don't forget to tell me so I can watch. I like a good fight. Are you taking bets? I'm stuck with you? Someone call a medic, I need assistance. LOL

Originally posted by spazzed

Hmmm... I'll have to get back to you on that one 2DS! Good idea though! I need the $$!

Assistance? Naaaah... I though I already told you, I don't bite... hard!

Originally posted by spazzed
    Hmmm... I'll have to get back to you on that one 2DS! Good idea though! I need the $$!

Assistance? Naaaah... I though I already told you, I don't bite... hard!
    Hahaha, the medic was for you. I need assistance administering the I V. I didn't mean to hurt you...really...I thought you could handle it. LOL

Dark Shadow, be nice.

Hahaha, the medic was for you. I need assistance administering the I V. I didn't mean to hurt you...really...I thought you could handle it. LOL

Dark Shadow, be nice.
    Wha???

Originally posted by Dark Shadow

Wha???
    Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were the medic. My bad. Nevermind...But be nice anyway.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were the medic. My bad. Nevermind...But be nice anyway.
    I think all the wittle boys are tucked inta bed now.

Hmmm.... I'm gonna leave the iv alone, simply because it's way to easy to go overboard w/ that & this is a public forum.... You know what I was gonna say

I'm not "wittle"!...

Hate to break it to ya, but the only real trekkie in this thread is 2DS.... Sure there are a couple of others, but they haven't been nearly as active as 2DS.

That's because they have better things to do. haha Just kidding (actually probably true), I post cuz you guys make me laugh...and most of the time I just can't resist. I'm an AO addict.
    See, the assimilation has begun.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

little boys eh well in the word of Roy D. Mercer Just How Big Eh Boy Are YA!!

See, the assimilation has begun.

NA AH!!

Hmmm.... I'm gonna leave the iv alone, simply because it's way to easy to go overboard w/ that & this is a public forum.... You know what I was gonna say

Nope, sorry, could you please explain it to me in detail...

Just Kidding!!!

Transman, I don't have a comment, just wanted to say you're cute.

well i have no comment just wanted to say your uhh nevermind im sure you know what i was going to say

Originally posted by TransMan
    well i have no comment just wanted to say your uhh nevermind im sure you know what i was going to say
    Yeah, you were gonna say "WOMAN, I AM 16 YEARS OLD! GET A LIFE!!!"

well not exactly

Originally posted by TransMan
    little boys eh well in the word of Roy D. Mercer Just How Big Eh Boy Are YA!!
    I'm gonna come down there and kick your ***....

I love that guy!!

[B]See, the assimilation has begun.

NA AH!!

Nope, sorry, could you please explain it to me in detail...

Just Kidding!!!
    teehee!

WOW!! 600+ posts and climbing!! 2S, you shouldn't be leading these boys on so bad!! Tell you what, get this threads post count to 1000 and I'll give 2S an RTpro!!

They have to be good posts though, no spamming!!

Don't you just love having hot women around!

AGD

YAY!

RTPro for TooSweet

friends with the enemy
    Tough Times Wont Last Forever...
    Tough People Will ~ Darryl Kile R.I.P. 2002

Tell you what, get this threads post count to 1000 and I'll give 2S an RTpro!!
    WHAT?!?!

Don’t get me wrong, you can do what you darn well want, but this seems a bit off to me. For the actions of OTHERS “she” will get an RTPro? This thread has also teetered on the edge of Forum Rules for quite a while.

People can think what they want, but there is something fundamentally wrong with this. There have been other threads that have gotten high post counts and quickly as well… and they did NOT have to do with sexual banter and “date” like chit chat. And to reward someone for flirting with the male members (and sorry, that is how I see it) is just wrong.

Women HAVE been around. We have had female AO Members for quite some time…. But there IS a difference…

Originally posted by AGD
    WOW!! 600+ posts and climbing!! 2S, you shouldn't be leading these boys on so bad!! Tell you what, get this threads post count to 1000 and I'll give 2S an RTpro!!

They have to be good posts though, no spamming!!

AGD
    Tom,this is why AGD rules as a company

Tom started this post (I believe) to help promote "Shatner Ball". TDS is promoting it via this thread/forum. I'm sure she is promoting it at the "trekkie" site also. Also, as a result of conversing with people from AO she is now planning on playing at "Shatner Ball", which I believe has increased her promotion of it. So, if she receives anything it will be for her actions of promoting "Shatner Ball", IMO (I'm never humble ).

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

Xen Guest
    tom I hate to tell you that there are other wemon around here that actualy contribute to the forums and not just flirt with members.

IF you want the AO members to be able to flirt with wemon why not just buy a phone sex hotline and give us male members discounts?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by shartley
    [B]
    WHAT?!?!

Don’t get me wrong, you can do what you darn well want, but this seems a bit off to me. For the actions of OTHERS “she” will get an RTPro? This thread has also teetered on the edge of Forum Rules for quite a while.

People can think what they want, but there is something fundamentally wrong with this. There have been other threads that have gotten high post counts and quickly as well… and they did NOT have to do with sexual banter and “date” like chit chat. And to reward someone for flirting with the male members (and sorry, that is how I see it) is just wrong.

QUOTE]But who cares these words came from the AGD god himself,so is beyond contestation,so be quiet knave!jp.
    But really,If Tom don't care,why should you?