Page 210 of 220 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,300 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

LOL! What's that supposed to mean?!?! Anyway, been a while. Can't say it's been the same since TK stepped down. But I guess he had to get away from the madness. AO is too dramatic now and the number of informative posts is hard to find nowadays. Oh well...that's how things go after time passes. But if there's one thing that hasn't changed...it's how useless this thread is...LOL! Good to see the usual group of nobodies posting.

So what has everyone been up to? When was the last time you guys went out to play some pb? I know it's been since last Oct or something like that...maybe Sept? Been a long time too.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Been last spring for me..I think. Something like that. I've got the itch, but my foot's still healing up, and on top of that my damned back's flaring up again. So I'm gonna have to wait a little while..Me, I'm working & schoolin'. Breaking womens hearts more than anything else..Don't laugh, it sucks lol...Ah well.

Almost forgot, I beat Trans in the fantasy football leagues. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by gibby
    LOL! What's that supposed to mean?!?! Anyway, been a while. Can't say it's been the same since TK stepped down. But I guess he had to get away from the madness. AO is too dramatic now and the number of informative posts is hard to find nowadays. Oh well...that's how things go after time passes. But if there's one thing that hasn't changed...it's how useless this thread is...LOL! Good to see the usual group of nobodies posting.

So what has everyone been up to? When was the last time you guys went out to play some pb? I know it's been since last Oct or something like that...maybe Sept? Been a long time too.
    I'm way too old for this ****.

You guys still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    You guys still alive?
    Unfortunately :P

Sissy

Happy Hallmark day folks!

Geez you guys sure are a talkative bunch.

HAHA! Not much to talk about. Sushi anyone?

Sad to say but AO has been kinda boring lately.

HAHA! Not much to talk about. Sushi anyone?

Sad to say but AO has been kinda boring lately.
    Agreed. Fortunatly the rain has provided me with lots of nothing to do.
    Sorry, I'm old

Hehe..sup Nick? Have you bought a new gun yet? I've just been out of the paintball scene for the longest time now. I've gotten back into another hobby I used to love doing when I was younger...and the best part, it's free! Well..almost. No...not masturbation...BMX Flatland.

Maybe I'll start playing paintball again with friends. The tournament scene was kind of a big turn off for me. It was fun because I was playing with honest players...but honest players don't last very long nowadays. That and it was pretty expensive! I've got other things I need to save up for and I'm putting paintball on the back burner for now.

I just check out this site now and then simply out of habit. HA!

So what's new with you...or everyone as a matter of fact?! Besides the rain which sucks!

Well not much is new. I haven't gotten a new marker yet. Although a Devilmag will probably soon be mine. I've got a new, close to home job, that pays well and even better, pays for my medical coverage. I'm getting into the crunch time for my wedding in August and that's getting more and more expensive by the week. I haven't had time/money to go out ballin for at least 3+ months.

Maybe I'll start playing paintball again with friends. The tournament scene was kind of a big turn off for me. It was fun because I was playing with honest players...but honest players don't last very long nowadays

That's probably why I've tried to stay away from the tourny style play. Although I wouldn't mind playing some small tourny, definatly not at SC though. Unfortunatly it's getting easier for people to get away with cheating. It's almost become accepted in the game. I guess pride is worth more then honor these days.

So how are you and your woman doing?

Heading off to Panama City for a long pre-spring break trip-trip..y'all have a great weekend, I'll down a few dozed in your honor

Ok, it's real Spring Break time..I'm headed down to Key Largo for a few days of diving. Can't wait, gonna be good times Y'all take care, have fun, yaddayadda. Hopefully I'll have some good pics

Hrmmmm...it's definitely been a while since I came to post on this thread. Nick, the woman and I are doing fine. Still going strong and just keeping busy with work and home life. How about you? Aren't you just about married yet?

Spazzed...always the non-stop party dude! Have fun man..and remember..BOOBIES!!!

Yeah figured I should stop by and post something too! Been awhile since I've been active on AO. I'm still getting married, moving to gainesville in late april or early may. Well, the fiance is anyway. Depending on if she get's a job or not I'll stay here in denver till early july so we still have money. Pretty much just spending all my time getting crap ready to move!

Still going strong and just keeping busy with work and home life. How about you? Aren't you just about married yet?
    Just about... I've got 4 months of unmarried life still. Man is it disappearing fast though.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDawg
    Just about... I've got 4 months of unmarried life still. Man is it disappearing fast though.
    Hehe! Enjoy it while it lasts!!! Then again, people have been pushing me too!

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterJM
    Road, when are you getting married?
    August 6th.

Gibby, unlike most, I'm actually looking forward to it. Just no little pups running around for MANY MANY MANY more years.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDawg
    August 6th.

Gibby, unlike most, I'm actually looking forward to it. Just no little pups running around for MANY MANY MANY more years.
    The biggest question is, When's the bachelor party!

Hehe! Enjoy it while it lasts!!! Then again, people have been pushing me too!
    So, when you and TDS going to get hitched?

Quote Originally Posted by pbzmag
    So, when you and TDS going to get hitched?
    That is a good question.

As for the bachelor party... it's pretty much two days before... I did promise my girl though that it wouldn't involve full or partially naked women. I did however say that once the alcohol content in my blood reaches a certain level, I won't be in control of where I end up.... she didn't find that funny at all.

Hehe! Well, good luck during your bachelor's party! Have it in Vegas...you know the saying, what goes on in Vegas...stays in Vegas. She'll never find out!

As for me...well, there are other things I want to happen first. One of them is to finally get out of the stinking LA county! If things go well, I will get an offer this Friday!!! Waiting is such an ish! Recruiter says things are looking positive. If this happens, this SoCal resident dives even deeper into SoCal...SAN DIEGO BABY!!!

WISH ME LUCK!!! I need to get out of this hole called the valley!

WISH ME LUCK!!! I need to get out of this hole called the valley!
    No you need to get out of that dark place called the closet

Quote Originally Posted by TransMan
    No you need to get out of that dark place called the closet
    Be quiet...aren't you supposed to be in jail?

If I am no one told me guess I should watch out for loud knocks at the door.

Hehe!!! Well, I just recieved word...I have recieved an offer from Sony, San Diego!!! WOOT!!

Come..sing with me....

I'm movin on up....too thee skies. To a deluxe apartment in the sky-a-ai...I'm movin on up. We've finally got a piece of the pie-ayyy-yyaaay!!

Soooooooo you are gonna keep me up to date on all the EQ2 stuff right?

oh and grats i guess

I hate waking up.

Then again, got Scuba tonight, so I get to chill with homegirl (yeah, don't ask) I hooked up with over the weekend..woo'oo!

*edit* Yes, I'm gloating

homegirl better be hot! we demand pictures!

Homegirl was doing body shots off the other chicks like there's no tomorrow..Homegirl is smokin' I'll see if I have any pics for ya