Page 211 of 220 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,330 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by gibby
    Hehe!!! Well, I just recieved word...I have recieved an offer from Sony, San Diego!!! WOOT!!

Come..sing with me....

I'm movin on up....too thee skies. To a deluxe apartment in the sky-a-ai...I'm movin on up. We've finally got a piece of the pie-ayyy-yyaaay!!
    Congrats... now you and BK can be lovers again.
    Sorry, I'm old

Hey gibs, what the hell are you working on nowadays? Wait, nevermind. You just quit wherever the hell you were? God I'm so confused
    I'm way too old for this ****.

WOW the only thing that hasent changed around this fourm since I left is this post LOL

So whats realy going on around here?

Good Luck with the Sony thing Gibby, make them send me more beta stuff to test I am on there little gamer advisery board but havent done a beta since WCW vs NWO online

Any one planing on pulling out there dusty markers for the SC village scenario game?

Ok Im done time for another 6-12month hide under a rock
    Great Traders: RogueFactor,Doobie

NOBODY!! HOLY SHAIIIT!!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?! Don't worry about it, for all we know, the rock you've been hiding in probably neighbors the one I'm currently under too. Hrm...I dunno anything about the scenerio game at SC...fill me in.

Nick...that's not a nice thing to say about BK and I. He's always been my bish...always have, always will be.

As to what game, I'm not allowed to say it yet. But I'll be working on a kid's action rpg game for the PSP. Should be very interesting and I'll get away from the never ending spiderman universe which Activision is so bent out on milking till it's dry. Heck, they don't realize the cow is already dead and they're still trying to milk it! HAHA!

But if things go well, TDS and I will be moving down to SD by May 6th. I know my landlord is happy that I'm moving cause I make that idiot feel like the dumb wessel that he is.

I'll keep you all posted as to what's going on...like you care!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Gibby, Yes I am back
    I had to take a break from the Paintball thing for a bit, both myself and my mom worked for the same company and she got layed off and I was realy worried I would be next so paintball got canned from the budget real quick. But I am still there and also doing the companies purchasing (purchaser left durring the layoffs ) along with my soldering so I got a few more hours and a little pay increase, things are looking stable again for a bit so time to sling some paint.

Th scenerio game at SC will be the weekend of May 14, its a friday free BBQ, saterday-sunday game thing. There is a post in the scenerio part of the fourms. I have pre-reged and will be there from 4ish on the friday until whenever on sunday night

Sorry to hear about your mom but it's good they kept you and even got a little pay raise. Hopefully your mom was able to find another job. Yeah, I had to put pb off for a while as it got real expensive quickly. I joined up with a local team to play for fun. I had a great time playing in a few tournies but the dedication they were looking for I couldn't give. By that time, work started to get busy again and I just couldn't make it to the practice locations with any type of consistency. The price to practice and play in tournies was getting pretty expensive.

But things are looking better now. I might be able to start playing some recreational paintball pretty soon. But the move to SD is of high priority as is the time I know I will have to put in with my new job. I will be jumping into a project that needs a good push to get it out the door so I'll be knee deep with hours of work from the start.

While on my hiatus from pb, I got back into an old hobby/sport I used to be into back in the day. It was something I could do for free and whenever I wanted to. Here's a few pictures

On a side note, I *might* play a little pb this Sunday at Jungle Island. My cousin is setting up a friendly get together there. But I'm still undecided if I can make it or not. The move thing might take some funds away so I have to see what's left over.

Good luck on the move guys, lemme know if you need any help All you gotta do is fly my arse out there, feed me, and put up with me for a few days

Nice pics Gib, you make me so wet *cough*

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you've gotten unfat, haven't you Gman? Bravo dude, lord knows that sheisse aint easy

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, no mores pics of your old self please. I demand more of TDS!

Yeah, so I'm blabbing, and this is my longest post in a long bloody time. Sue me.

I'm done with finals (only took one class this semester, big woop) so I'm free to do whatever it is my heart desires for a few days. Any suggestions? *looks at the baggie sitting 2ft. away*

Oh hell..I saw Chevelle a couple weeks ago..I was skeptical going in, but it ended up being a damned good show. Not my normal tastes, but I was pleasantly surprised. Dark New Day (guys from Sevendust, DevilDriver & StereoMud) were there as well..technically speaking, they were awesome. But something was missing. The lead singer just didn't have it. I didn't particularly like his vocals, and even less his stage presence. *shrug*

A local band, Straight Line Stitch , opened for them. These guys are awesome, even if it's solely because of their energy. Check 'em out, some of y'all might be pleasantly surprised

Tomorrow night I'm going to see Drowning Pool. Candiria was supposed to open for them, but they dropped. THANK GOD!. I saw them a few months ago, opened for Nonpoint I believe it was. The blew. Hard. So, back to tomorrow..Straight Line Stitch is opening, followed by Opiate for the Masses . Haven't seen them yet, but I'm looking forward to it. Sounds like it'll be a good show. Next, we've got Dry Kill Logic . These guys are absolutely awesome live. I saw them at the same show I saw Nonpoint & Candiria. DKL is easily one of the top 3 shows I've been too. Friggin' insane! If you ever get a chance, check 'em out. They've got a great love song called Lost.

Ah well, that's my ramble for the month.

Haha! Me? Fat?! Okay, I got a little chunky but I don't think I ever got too fat. But thanks! Getting back on the bike helped plenty and I'm fortunate enough to have a woman who understands my childish ways. Who else would put up with a grown man riding a "kid's" bike? She's the greatest!

Actually, if you think I lost a lot of weight...you should see TDS now! She's really worked hard at trying to stay fit. She started doing pilates and is having a good time seeing the results. She's also cut her hair a little shorter which enhances how she looks. A lot of people claim she looks 10 years younger! So yay for her! Also, tomorrow is her BDay so send her a little love note!

Wow...I am so out of it when it comes to bands. I might know one or two from the list of bands you've mentioned! Sucks when you've been living without a car radio for more than a year now. DOH! But hopefully I'll get that fixed soon. I'll definitely hit a few of those links and see if there's anything I can listen to.

Anyway, we'll keep you posted and when I get the chance, I'll post some pictures of TDS too.

I don't know why I didn't put these in earlier, but here they are regardless:

Drowning Pool

Nonpoint

And another, 10 Years . They're a bit different than the other stuff I've posted so far, but they are amazing nonetheless. Local guys too (Knoxville). They just signed with Universal I believe it was, and are working on they're next album now. Going to be released in August if memory serves. I will say one thing, the current stuff available doesn't do them any justice. The real magic is in their live show.

Anywho, time to kill some folks in AA.

Actually, finish replying.. Don't get cocky Gman, it's not like I offered to go gay for you *winkwink* haha ;-)

So wait a second, lemme get this straight..TDS has gotten HOTTER?!?! WTF?! I didn't think that was possible! You lucky SOB, haha Tell her I'm proud man! Again, we all shedding the excess tonnage aint easy, so more power to ya both!

*waits on pics*

P.S. I think this actual full-fledged tunes/concert/band report thing is going to become a regular thing wether y'all like it or not As often as I catch shows and as often as I find something new that I actually like, why the hell not?

Concert I'm looking forward most to (that I know of in advance, obviously) Ozzfest! ..Specifically, SABBATH! (DUH!) , ROB ZOMBIE!!! , Killswitch Engage , MUDVAYNE!!! , BLACK LABEL SOCIETY!! (Effin' Zack Wylde (Ozzy's guitarist you numbnuts (not to be confused w/ Sabbath's Tony Iomi))) , Arch Enemy <---I haven't actually listened to these guys before, but they've got a chick for a singer. Call me crazy, but I find that sexy as hell ..There's some other bands playing that might be interesting, and a bunch of stuff that I fear is going to be Emo out the wazoo, but other than that, gonna be awesome.

Oh, and The most overrated craptacular band EVER is going to be there (Velvet Revolver). I've seen 'em, wasn't impressed at all. A good show, but anytime a band pulls the "Encore" stunt (leaves stage, everyone and their uncle knows they're coming back, hell, the friggin' stage is still dark, and there aren't any roadies ANYWHERE!) and doesn't come back, they deserve my foot squarely up their bum. Jerks.

My ears are still fuzzy/ringing like there's no tomorrow. I was involved in 5 people getting kicked out.

More later.

Rob Zombie puts on a hell of a show. I saw him back in '99 when he toured with Monster Magnet (worst band), and Fear Factory.

The concert I'm looking forward to is the Blue Man Group in Las Vegas. Technically it's not a concert but a theater show but they still play their cool instruments.

Happy late B-Day TDS!

Giblet- So when do you start the moving process?

I'll get around to the more later eventually lol

So I've heard RD. I can't wait for Ozzfest to get here, only 3 1/2 months away

Oh, and our lovebirds began their move friday, so who knows when they'll be settled in.

More concert fun! Going to the Schaeffer Crawfish Fest in Birmingham, AL this weekend. Sounds redneck as sin, and ultimately, it is. BUT, I get to see Shinedown again, which makes me happy. Everyone else playing sucks balls, w/ the possible exception of Tonic (don't really care one way or the other) and Seether (This is a trial run for me, they're playing up here the 1st of June, and I'd like to know if ti's worth going to or not.).

Heh, I'm on quite a streak of late...Going to see Submersed tonight. I don't really know what to expect, but I've got my fingers crossed. I need a good pit.

I'll get my uber concert update from the last couple shows here soon, promise!

Ok, I'm back, and I'm a bit on the drunk side, so here we go!

Drowning Pool show, from the top..Straight Line Stitch was excellent as always, pit was going strong, energy was there. Bad Arse! Played a 30min. set, and kept it up the whole time. Me likey!

Opiate for the Masses. These guys are on tour now with Drowning Pool (obviously), YOU NEED TO CATCH THIS ASAP!!!!! They remind of me the Sex Pistols in a lot of ways, don't ask, they just do. They've got that punk attitude, but they rock your balls off. If you don't have balls, substitute in Ovaries. Amazing energy for such a short set (45min., tops). I've got major wood for these guys, can't wait to see 'em again!!

Dry Kill Logic. Come on, these guys were even better now than a few months ago. Insane energy, the guys are cool as hell, AND they know how to rock. Major wood here as well.

Drowning Pool..This is wehre things get fun. Short end of it, there was this little "female dog" who kept trying to squeeze up in front of us. I kept her at bay with aptly timed elbows to various points on her upper torso She was starting to get pissed off because we wouldn't let her through. The little skank shoved me of all people (I'm no slouch, 5'11" ish, 215, not fat by any stretch of the word. Top it all off, I carry myself very..aggressively in crowds like that). So I get pissed, stare her down and nudge her off. Next thing I know, she's going after one of the girls I'm with. Bouncers come over, break it up, and throw both of them out, even though my involved party didn't do a damned thing.

So, I end up missing the vast majority of Drowning Pool's set. However, I did get to catch Bodies (which was bloody amazing!) and a couple other good songs. Yeah, it sucks balls, but she now owes me a drowning pool show, so I win regardless

Tonight, I saw What You, Wandering You,Wanting You? Some sheisse like that, I forget. Local guys, actually not half-bad. Very raw, VERY raw, but decent. Enough about them

Band of the night was Submersed (See link a couple posts up). They're single out right now is Hollow . Pretty catchy tune. I've listened to their album a little, not too much, but what I've heard was interesting, but nothing that really blew me away, mostly because it's not "hard" enough, but I thought they had potential regardless. So I went. (Show was only $1 ).

I am so incredibly stoked that I went, these guys are one of those gems live. Excellent energy, they crank that sheisse up, absolutely beautiful. Songs sound so much better live, bigbighuge plus. Better yet, in the middle of their set, they busted out For Whom the Bell Tolls (if I have to tell you who sings that, you don't deserve to be reading my post. *coughTDScough* ;-)

One of their guitarists is pretty damned good...and I mean in a holy crap that guy can effin' PLAY way. Being a guitarist myself (albeit a very beschissen (look it up, another name for poop +y)), I was glued to his playing. Very cool. Ehh..what else? Hell, I don't know. I had me a few liquid cocaine's, and a few jack & coke's.

Anyways, my point, GO SEE SUBMERSED!

Now, Saturday, I'm going to see Tonic (woopidyfrickin'doo, not my choice) Shinedown (I'm seriously getting sexual pleasure just thinking about seeing them again. One of my top 3 shows, EVER), and Seether. Don't wanna see Tonic, I've seen Shinedown twice already, and Seether plays at Blue Cats (music place, where I see all my shows here). on June 1st, so I'll know if they're worth paying for.

Next week, Wednesday I believe it is..Crazy Anglos are coming to town with No Address(Saw them last time I saw Shinedown. Good stuff) & Copper (I hate these guys, local band. They suck balls.)..Definitely check out some of CA's stuff. They've got an excellent sound. Different than everything else out there. Think System of a Down meets Rage Against the Machine meets George Clinton. Like I said, different sound. Looking forward to this one, I hear they're nuts

ALright, I'm going to bed, and hoping this doesn't get fubar'd by the mods. Ah well, night folks!

Dang! Too much to read right now. Just barely woke up. Sorry for the late reply but we just barely got our DSL hooked up at the new place. Work's going great so far. I've already learned a lot and still much more to learn. Definitely going to be very busy the next few months as we need to complete the game by October? The team I joined at Sony is fairly new and just barely starting to ramp up. They don't have a lot of experienced scripters to implement the game so there's a lot of expectation for me to fill in that gap. The method of implementation as well as the script language is totally brand new but I'm picking it up.

Anyway, San Diego definitely feels a lot different than LA. It's definitely a lot cleaner. But I still need to learn my way around this place. It's easy to get lost with all the roads twisting and turning around.

Well, time to get ready for work. Laters!

Gibby when you get all setteled in and have some time to relax take TDS to Bali Hai over in Shelter Island for dinner Very nice place. Glad to hear your all moved and enjoying work you two have fun down there, I spent many summers near the zoo at my Great Gramas house when I was young, I realy love that town. I forgot to say Happy B-Day TDS if I rember it was a few days before mine.

Later for now Im off to the Pre-Game parties for the SC village scenerio game, it sounds like there will be 2-3 RV mini bars out there tonight to go with the players BBQ sounds like fun

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody077
    Gibby when you get all setteled in and have some time to relax take TDS to Bali Hai over in Shelter Island for dinner Very nice place. Glad to hear your all moved and enjoying work you two have fun down there, I spent many summers near the zoo at my Great Gramas house when I was young, I realy love that town. I forgot to say Happy B-Day TDS if I rember it was a few days before mine.

Later for now Im off to the Pre-Game parties for the SC village scenerio game, it sounds like there will be 2-3 RV mini bars out there tonight to go with the players BBQ sounds like fun
    Hehe! Oh cool!! Thanks for the tip. We'll definitely try to check that out...now if I would only keep from getting lost. Yeah, we don't live very far from the wild animal park...haven't been there yet though.

Anyway, have to make a drive up to the valley again. UGH! Be back later!

You guys get settled in yet?

Yup...we're pretty much settled in now. However, we're looking into buying property down here now. There's still a few areas that's still somewhat affordable and I think it's about time I invest in property.

Anyway...sorry about not posting any new pictures of TDS yet...but here's one of her and her daughter. I hope she doesn't kill me!

Sorry but he's gone.....

gibby is toast for posting the picture....
    bid him farewell.....

So how has everyone been? I haven't been on this site in forever!!! I'll have to catch up on everyone's posts.

I really like San Diego alot better than LA. The overall atmosphere is sooo much better (IMHO) Things are going pretty good right now. gibby likes his job alot and the traffic is considerably better out here.

Drowning pool, when I first read that (I glanced) i thought a dog drowned int the pool.....

Anyways, what's everyone up to for memorial day weekend???

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Drinking and concerts..I'll post more when I'm not doing either

Quote Originally Posted by TooDamnSweet
    gibby is toast for posting the picture....
    bid him farewell.....

So how has everyone been? I haven't been on this site in forever!!! I'll have to catch up on everyone's posts.

I really like San Diego alot better than LA. The overall atmosphere is sooo much better (IMHO) Things are going pretty good right now. gibby likes his job alot and the traffic is considerably better out here.

Drowning pool, when I first read that (I glanced) i thought a dog drowned int the pool.....

Anyways, what's everyone up to for memorial day weekend???
    I had two wedding to attend to on the same day. One in LA and the other in Vegas and I made it to BOTH. Plus one a few bucks on the slot machines.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDawg
    I had two wedding to attend to on the same day. One in LA and the other in Vegas and I made it to BOTH. Plus one a few bucks on the slot machines.
    I want to get hiiigh, so hiiiiighh... Well that's the funk elastic, the blunt I twist it
    The slamafied, bonafied funk on your discus
    Oh, what you messed with, you got to bear witness
    Catch a ho and another ho Merry Christmas
    Yes I smoke *sheisse*, straight off the roach clip

Er...yeah, Cypress Hill.

How's everyone doin?

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    I want to get hiiigh, so hiiiiighh... Well that's the funk elastic, the blunt I twist it
    The slamafied, bonafied funk on your discus
    Oh, what you messed with, you got to bear witness
    Catch a ho and another ho Merry Christmas
    Yes I smoke *sheisse*, straight off the roach clip

Er...yeah, Cypress Hill.

How's everyone doin?
    I'm gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life...
    I'm in love with Mary Jane and I'm going to make her my wife.. yeah yeah
    For the rest of my life... yeah yeah.

Kottonmouth Kings

I love kottonmouth kings infact my next tat is gonna be the krown made to look like a green marble glass bong. Spazz I guess im doin pretty good work sux but I will get another job soon I hope.

break it up chop it up cut it up
    take the hemp take the filter out roll it up light it hit it hold it pass it pump pump blow it up
    see some of yall niggaz be talkin bout blowin and cant handle the dolja
    gettin sleepy & **** puttin out herbs ***** you aint no smoka
    Yall must be used to hittin that dirt sticks wit the brown bud
    Me I aint got **** else to nigga im bout to get fukked up

Mystikal

time for me to blaze

Quote Originally Posted by TransMan
    I love kottonmouth kings infact my next tat is gonna be the krown made to look like a green marble glass bong. Spazz I guess im doin pretty good work sux but I will get another job soon I hope.
    I've been a big time fan of KMK for several years. I first saw them on a tour with ICP back in 1999 and have been hooked ever since. In fact... I'm about to buy the new album.

BTW that Tat sounds sweet. I'm to big of a wuss to get a tat.

F.T.I.Z (featuring Tech n9ne) is a sweet song. (listening on Itunes)

"How would life be if the world smoked weed... guarenteed to be peace not greed... see it's hell living in a cell... legalize the plant and only time will tell." -Peace not Greed -KMK, Corporate Avenger and some other dude-

Well, after being a dumbass and smoking at 6pm, I have now come down enough where I can drive 3hours home. Why not go in the morning you ask? Well, because my flight leaves at 11am.

But where are you going Oh Great One?

I'm going on a huge farking boat with lots of hot chicks.

Why?

I refer you to one of the greatest songs of all time for your answer..Why don't we get drunk and screw?

Grand Cayman & Ocho Rios Jamaica here I come!!! You guys take care, and I'll talk to ya when I get back

Where the hell'd all you nutjobs run off too?

Caught me another concert last night, big surprise, eh?

Nonpoint again, Shadowax (not even worth my time) and Deconstruct . Their website's crap, but they put on an excellent show! On top of that, their bass player is a chick, and so help me god she is FINE! I've got some pics I took w/ my camera phone if anyone would like. Better yet, I've got their new album as well if there are any takers.

Any fans of The Rev here? I'm gonna catch 'em Tuesday with Those Legendary Shack Shakers . Not my normal rock your balls off type thing, but it's gonna kick major arse regardless. Trans, you need to come down for this one dude.

Yah..sorry bout that. Things are still very busy on our end. Work is ramping up quick. Currently, we are in escrow!! I managed to make an offer for a sweet condo down here and they accepted it! But now I'm poor as hell...HAHA! Anyway, hope you guys have a safe 4th of July weekend! Party hard!

I'm back online! I finally found a steady job and I moved out on my own. Gotta love the OC! After a month on my own and dial-up, I broke down and got cable internet.