Page 25 of 220 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Hehe, not only could I kick it, I could superglue your left hand and your right foot to it and laugh my *** off watching you... well, I don't really know what would happen, but I'm sure it'd be funny!!

yeah too bad i dont have a right foot it got blown off by a land mine last summer in bosnia WHAT!!!

Ha! I don't think so!

Although if you happened to be a bosnian immigrant, that would explain your grammar....

I'm starting to think we're going to single-handedly get this puppy up to 1000. Everyone else has disappeared.

Oh, BTW, if you've played paintball twice in the past month, your probably already better than me. My only saving grace is I know how to rip off long strings of paint (fanning the trigger) in a relatively short amount of time.

I wish Timmee! I'm currently a sucky player. Fanning the trigger sounds interesting...

That wasn't insanity
    I'm a bad, bad wittle boy.

I concur just add a couple more bad's in there...

Thanks for the advice on the shoes. I'm going to Sports Authority today to do some shopping!!! The cleats sound good, I'll let you know what I get....like you guys care LOL

yeah too bad i dont have a right foot it got blown off by a land mine last summer in bosnia WHAT!!!

Ha! I don't think so!

Although if you happened to be a bosnian immigrant, that would explain your grammar....

You guys come up with some really good ones! I'm gonna stay out of this one, but I'll give the winner a pepsi!

Hey Cphilip, you didn't call me any names today, your slipping....maybe it's old age

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

I'm starting to think we're going to single-handedly get this puppy up to 1000. Everyone else has disappeared.
    im starting to think your right no question about it if u keep posting twice in a row

yeah thats exactly what it be that and ive lived in Kentucky most my life after fleeing Bosnia during the cold war last summer was just to visit relitives you see

You guys come up with some really good ones! I'm gonna stay out of this one, but I'll give the winner a pepsi!
    how bout a coke???

This thread will never die will it? LOL!!!

nope it will live for ever and ever and ever

Woman, you have problems

Ok, I've been a bad, bad, bad, bad not-so-wittle boy.

Keep the pepsi for yourself! I'll take a coke!

Bosnia. Kentucky. It's all the same.

how bout a coke???

No a pepsi, buy your own coke!

Only because Shatner the Supreme and his Indestructable Team (which includes me) are here to save this site from the Borg. We will stay until you all are unassimilated, or until we defeat you at Shatnerball at which time we will be here to gloat. Just a little gloating, nicely.

Hah!! u will still be here long after shatner ball trying to un assimilate us

yeah Kentucky is bad but i cant see how Tennesee is much better

How is it possible to save this site from the borg, when this site IS the borg? Hmmm? Riddle me this.

I'd rather have no shoes than a mullet any day of the week!!

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    how bout a coke???

No a pepsi, buy your own coke!

Only because Shatner the Supreme and his Indestructable Team (which includes me) are here to save this site from the Borg. We will stay until you all are unassimilated, or until we defeat you at Shatnerball at which time we will be here to gloat. Just a little gloating, nicely.
    It's too bad I can't go to Shatnerball. I'd show you that once your assimilated, there's no going back.

BTW, I noticed that you don't seem as confident as before. Until we're all unassimilated, OR we're defeated? Ha!

Coffee, anyone?
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

HAHA yeah Mullets suck butt hole but thats y i dont have one i used to not wear shoes then i grew up

LONG LIVE THIS THREAD!Were'nt we talkin about shoes?Oh yeah!Whatever happened ro TDS dancing in a gras skirt for us?ME WANT!
    [Something Cool is Here]

yeah well warp too bad you wont be at shatner ball huh

Mullets seriously suck! But, they're absolutely funny as hell to see!! Saw one that went half-way down the guys back!!

haha yeah i just want to beat the hell outta someone who has a mullet

I suppose that works just as well, but I've always wanted to light one on fire, myself.

LOL a flaming mullet that would be great im gunna have to try that some time

Woman, you have problems

You are my only problem spazzed....LOL

Hey, I offer you guys a pepsi and no one wants it. See if I ever offer anything again!

Hah!! u will still be here long after shatner ball trying to un assimilate us

Only if your around sweetie...

It's too bad I can't go to Shatnerball. I'd show you that once your assimilated, there's no going back.

BTW, I noticed that you don't seem as confident as before. Until we're all unassimilated, OR we're defeated? Ha!

spazzed has been unassimilated several times, but someone on the Enterprise keeps throwing him back....LOL

I am extremely confident. You misunderstood me. I mean, until I unassimilate you in this forum OR WHEN we defeat your in Shatnerball.

Coffee, anyone?

You just had to go there!!!

Whatever happened ro TDS dancing in a gras skirt for us?ME WANT!
    yeah well warp too bad you wont be at shatner ball huh

Hahaha, where did I say I was gonna dance the hula in a grass skirt???

Lets make a bet, if the Borg wins I'll dance the hula for ya in a grass skirt. If Shatners team wins, you guys have to dance the JitterBug for me in your underwear.....
    If ManCow wins, no one dances.

ok everyone sign up for shatners team and we will go around shooting trekkors most importantly Shatner everytime we see him

Only if your around sweetie...
    i guess we will be here for ever then huh

Woman, you have problems

You are my only problem spazzed....LOL

Why thank-you very much!!

Hey, I offer you guys a pepsi and no one wants it. See if I ever offer anything again!

Ok, I'll take the pepsi....

spazzed has been unassimilated several time, but someone on the Enterprise keeps throwing him back....LOL

Odd, I must have missed that part.

I am extremely confident. You misunderstood me. I mean, until I unassimilate you in this forum OR WHEN we defeat your in Shatnerball.

Neither of which are gonna happen! :P

Hahaha, where did I say I was gonna dance the hula in a grass skirt???

Lets make a bet, if the Borg wins I'll dance the hula for ya in a grass skirt. If Shatners team wins, you guys have to dance the JitterBug for me in your underwear.....
    If ManCow wins, no one dances.
    Only a grass skirt, ok! You said it!!

Mancow's not gonna win. But if by some off chance of fate, he does win, I say we give ye ole' flaming bag ' poo.

Good idea trans!

hmm grass skirts eh and nothing else hmm im def sabotaging shatner now no question bout it shatner here i come

ok everyone sign up for shatners team and we will go around shooting trekkors most importantly Shatner everytime we see him

Hey, that would be called cheating.

i guess we will be here for ever then huh

Guess so......

Only a grass skirt, ok! You said it!!

I didn't say ONLY a grass skirt! Now you're being dillusional...

hmm grass skirts eh and nothing else hmm im def sabotaging shatner now no question bout it shatner here i come

Did I say you were smart??? I take it back, you are evil.

I didn't say ONLY a grass skirt! Now you're being dillusional...
    yup sure am have been for a while too
    Did I say you were smart??? I take it back, you are evil.
    ahhh but im smart in an Evil way you see if i wasnt smart i wouldnt have come up with the evil plan that will get u to dance in a grass skirt

I really wanna go,anyone want to give me $2000?

hmmm why do u need 2000$ its only costing me about 600 for everything

spazzed has been unassimilated several times, but someone on the Enterprise keeps throwing him back....LOL
    Sorry. A little habit I picked up fishing.

yeah Kentucky is bad but i cant see how Tennesee is much better
    Tennessee- greenest state in the land of the free.
    Last edited by Dark Shadow; 06-01-2002 at 05:50 PM.