Page 27 of 220 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

oh yeah now i remember and ofcorse im not ok r u????

No, I'm evil remember.....

I've said it once, and I'll say it again... You people have some serious mental issues. Gimme 8 years & I'll be your psychologist! Hell, I'll even give you a discounted rate!

You'll give us a discounted rate? HA! You'll have to pay us...LOL

Methinks many of your problems( with the exception of Trans, he's from Kentucky, 'nuff said)have stemmed from me. Fear me for I am 1337!!

Hey, my boyfriend happens to be from Kentucky.. What is wrong with Kentucky?

TDS,you never told us what kind of shoes you had I don't think.
    Tennis shoes,pumps,boots,mochassins?Spill babe...........

I wore Tennis shoes. I thought about going with my blue pumps because they matched my jeans and the scrunchie I wore in my hair but then I decided to go with the tennis shoes because I didn't want my heel to get stuck in the mud. LOL

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Oh,are we talking in games or in general?In the game I wear a pair of Nike hightopped football cleats.
    [Something Cool is Here]

I've said it once, and I'll say it again... You people have some serious mental issues. Gimme 8 years & I'll be your psychologist! Hell, I'll even give you a discounted rate!

You'll give us a discounted rate? HA! You'll have to pay us...LOL

Methinks many of your problems( with the exception of Trans, he's from Kentucky, 'nuff said)have stemmed from me. Fear me for I am 1337!!

Hey, my boyfriend happens to be from Kentucky.. What is wrong with Kentucky?

[/B]

That's just wrong. Absolutely wrong. You big meanie!!

Mullets.

HaHa Spazzed have u ever been to Kentucky seriously i have seen maybe 5 people in my whole life with mullets arund here maybe your thinkin of eastern or western KY i live in the middle where we ar civilized and bet on horse races all the time

Yup, I've been up there before. Actually, I might be up there early this week for work. Bleh.

Only 5? You sleepwalk everywhere or something?!

The mullet will never die,but I like the "flamin mullet" idea.Lets get some AO peeps and go find us some mullets!

Woohoo!!! I'd say between myself, Trans, Warped & Load (lives in Decatur, Alabama) we can get a pretty good mullet hunting party going! Rock n' roll!!

One condition. We HAVE to blare Skynard over & over & over.

Originally posted by spazzed
    Woohoo!!! I'd say between myself, Trans, Warped & Load (lives in Decatur, Alabama) we can get a pretty good mullet hunting party going! Rock n' roll!!

One condition. We HAVE to blare Skynard over & over & over.
    FREEBIRD!

YES! ,SOUNDS DERN GOOD!

LOL No I'm not! I'm a little meanie...

What is a mullet? Why do you want to hunt it? And what are you gonna do with it after you get it? Why!!!

Ok, fine! You're a little meanie!! So there!!

You don't know what a mullet is? LOL!! Go here:Mullets!!

We hunt them because we can. That, and it's fun!! When we catch 'em, we set 'em on fire!!
    Because we can, that's why!!

We hunt them because we can. That, and it's fun!! When we catch 'em, we set 'em on fire!!
    It's the 11th Commandment.

I still don't get it. At first I thought a mullet was an animal but it's a person? Now I'm really confused. You guys are wierd...

Mullets..shaved on the sides and long on top...kind of like Billy Ray Cyrus from Achey Breaky Heart...prime example of a mullet...

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    You just had to go there!!!
    Yeah, I did!

So, in your 2 adventures into paintball, what type of game(s) did you play? Speedball, woods, other? The reason I said that you were probably better than me is I don't play all that often. In fact, the last time I played was April of last year, 3 months after I tore my MCL. Needless to say, I didn't do too well that day.

Well, I hope you get a lot of practice in, your team will need it!
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

Yvonnie, Mullets are a signal of Redneck, Podunk, Hillbilly, Country Bumpkin-ism (I made that up all by myself ! ). I personally have nothing wrong with the aforementioned people, but Mulletts are just plain funny to look at!! Another good example is David Spade in Joe Dirt...

I feel your pain Timmee. I tore my ACL 3 years ago. That sucked some seriously monkey balls. Well, tearing it didn't really hurt that much, but the surgery was a real doosy. I was in therapy for pushing 7-8 months (various amounts of it, not much at all towards the end.)

woops 5 was a typo more like 50 oh a mullet is not long on top either it short on top and on the sides and long in the back its just a hair style and lights on fire quite easily

oh yeah my cousin just gave me a 84 Oldsmobile

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

LOL No I'm not! I'm a little meanie...

What is a mullet? Why do you want to hunt it? And what are you gonna do with it after you get it? Why!!!
    A mullet is a haircut,shaved on the sides and long imn the bacl and top.It be fugly.

its short on top too

Yeah,what Trans said!For some reason,lesbians(no offense to any lesbians)really seem to like the mullet for themselves..................

Mullets..shaved on the sides and long on top...kind of like Billy Ray Cyrus from Achey Breaky Heart...prime example of a mullet...

AAAHHAAAA! So a mullet is a haircut!

Yeah, I did!

You would!

So, in your 2 adventures into paintball, what type of game(s) did you play? Speedball, woods, other? The reason I said that you were probably better than me is I don't play all that often. In fact, the last time I played was April of last year, 3 months after I tore my MCL. Needless to say, I didn't do too well that day.

I played speedball. But I was stuck in slow motion. LOL
    I read somewhere that Shatnerball wasn't going to be speedball. What is it gonna be?

Sorry to hear about your injury. Hope everything is okay for you.

Well, I hope you get a lot of practice in, your team will need it!

That would be true if you were on our team. LOL

Yvonnie, Mullets are a signal of Redneck, Podunk, Hillbilly, Country Bumpkin-ism (I made that up all by myself ! ). I personally have nothing wrong with the aforementioned people, but Mulletts are just plain funny to look at!! Another good example is David Spade in Joe Dirt...

Podunk. Haha cute.

I feel your pain Timmee. I tore my ACL 3 years ago. That sucked some seriously monkey balls. Well, tearing it didn't really hurt that much, but the surgery was a real doosy. I was in therapy for pushing 7-8 months (various amounts of it, not much at all towards the end.)

Sorry to hear about your injury too. The worst thing I've done is twist my ankle. And I hope that's all I do.

woops 5 was a typo more like 50 oh a mullet is not long on top either it short on top and on the sides and long in the back its just a hair style and lights on fire quite easily

Lights on fire quite easily?? You need to get out more. LOL

oh yeah my cousin just gave me a 84 Oldsmobile

Congratulations on your car!!!! You're old enough to have a license? LOL Just kidding. I think I got mine when I was 16. My first car was a used 1979 BMW.

A mullet is a haircut,shaved on the sides and long imn the bacl and top.It be fugly.

You don't wanna set it on fire too do you?

Shatnerball is going to be a big game/scenario style game,where points are awarded for finishing "misions".I'm sure you'll get points for eliminating the generals(Shatner,TK,Mancow)

You don't wanna set it on fire too do you?
    thats the only way they look good

and yes im old enought to drive dork

Originally posted by TransMan

Calling a woman a dork? That time of the month again?

Shatnerball is going to be a big game/scenario style game,where points are awarded for finishing "misions".I'm sure you'll get points for eliminating the generals(Shatner,TK,Mancow)

That sounds like soooo much fun! When are they gonna make the scenerio's public?

Haha, I'm sure someone has said that about you too. LOL J/K

Dork? Who are you calling a Dork? Punk!

It's okay, he occassionally calls me nice things too. Just not recently.

Peeps usualy can't watch scenario games,but I don't know how Challenge Park is set up.............

Dork? Who are you calling a Dork? Punk!
    You!!
    What????? your making no sense
    It's okay, he occassionally calls me nice things too. Just not recently.
    well ill just have to make up for that wont i

Peeps usualy can't watch scenario games,but I don't know how Challenge Park is set up.............

I wonder if some of it will be televised...
    I was asking, when they were gonna let the players know what the scenerio is.

well ill just have to make up for that wont i

Sounds like a good plan to me. You can start now.

Shatnerball is getting closer.......are you guys ready to be defeated??? If you close your eyes, it won't be that bad.

I have 0 clue what it'll be,or just "big game" maybe,I dunno..............

Cool Holy Smoke!

Jeez TDS! I was thinking we'd have you that RT Pro in a couple weeks - looks like you're going to have it before the weekend is out! At this rate you could outfit an entire honor guard! (hint hint)

Seriously, which arm do you want us to graft it onto? I mean, you DID understand that this means you are being assimilated, right? I mean we NEED someone from the Federation to help us understand them and assist in their assimilation. Why not the hottest one of the bunch - a Borg has to keep his blood pumping!

Don't worry though, I think I've convinced AGD you need to be the model for his new billboard - you saw the "winning" layout, right? I proposed something less, uh, revealing, but the boys have spoken. I'm sure you're up to it!

Not like you have any choice you little Borg you!

Wait 'till we assimilate Shatner! I think we'll have to dress him up in a tu-tu with a pink paintball mask and have him dance in the staging area singing "I'm a Borg drone and I'm OK - I work all night and I sleep all day ..."

Yep, and you will have the satisfaction of knowing we couldn't have done it without you!

FatMan
    (funny, I don't remember any fat Borg)

Dirty old men need love too!