Page 28 of 220 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Sounds like a good plan to me. You can start now.
    ill start whenever you want

i dont think it will be on TV unless a local news station does summin bout it or Shatner sets up summin there prob going to explain to us what the scenario is when we get there before the game

Nice Monty Python refference Fat Man,ROFLMBO.
    [Something Cool is Here]

I like the honor guard idea, fatman! I volunteer myself & the rest of the Flaming Mullet crew...

Cool Mullets

As a long time member of this thread I hope I qualify for the "flaming mullet crew" (though I can't believe I just said that). Problem is, I'm not physically capable of wearing a mullet!

I could grow what little hair I DO have long and it would sortof look
    like a mullet!

Have you guys seen the redneck Star Trek thing going about the net (or is that where the mullet reference came from in the first place)?

One of my favorites is Spock's line upon meeting a strange new alien life form "Excuse me for saying so Captain, but them's good eatin'!"
    <and there was much rejoicing>

Fatman

Dirty old men need love too!

My dear fatty, we are not to grow mullets, we are to seek them out & set them on fire!!

You might qualify... if you'll by the beer to go wtih the Skynard, since the 2 go hand in hand!

Jeez TDS! I was thinking we'd have you that RT Pro in a couple weeks - looks like you're going to have it before the weekend is out! At this rate you could outfit an entire honor guard! (hint hint)

Seriously, which arm do you want us to graft it onto? I mean, you DID understand that this means you are being assimilated, right? I mean we NEED someone from the Federation to help us understand them and assist in their assimilation. Why not the hottest one of the bunch - a Borg has to keep his blood pumping!

HA! In no way does this mean I'm assimilated. You're dreaming!!! Please stand in line with Warpped1, TransMan, Spazzed and Hitech. They are all waiting for more meds. LOL

Don't worry though, I think I've convinced AGD you need to be the model for his new billboard - you saw the "winning" layout, right? I proposed something less, uh, revealing, but the boys have spoken. I'm sure you're up to it!

Not like you have any choice you little Borg you!

That's trekkie to you mister! And I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. But I think you're gonna get me in trouble! Knock it off!

Wait 'till we assimilate Shatner! I think we'll have to dress him up in a tu-tu with a pink paintball mask and have him dance in the staging area singing "I'm a Borg drone and I'm OK - I work all night and I sleep all day ..."

Yep, and you will have the satisfaction of knowing we couldn't have done it without you!

Don't make me go postal on you FatMan!!!!

FatMan
    (funny, I don't remember any fat Borg)

There are some fat trekkies. hint hint
    Last edited by TooDamnSweet; 06-02-2002 at 03:51 PM.

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

If u get there b4 D-Day i will do a gay Arabian Dance with my small woodland creatures. w00t w00t we are almost there. Correction you are almost there. Good Luck, and may the force be with you.(i don't know what trekys say to each other)
    Originally posted by PyRo

Its called jokeing. You have no right to be questioning me with your measially 460 posts!!!!

I think if it gets to 3000 she gets an E-Mag

1000,These are the words of god Tom!

If u get there b4 D-Day i will do a gay Arabian Dance with my small woodland creatures. w00t w00t we are almost there. Correction you are almost there. Good Luck, and may the force be with you.(i don't know what trekys say to each other)

When is D-Day? I want to see you dance!!!
    I posed a bet about Shatnerball regarding dancing, can you do the jitterbug? If not, you better start practicing. LOL

I think if it gets to 3000 she gets an E-Mag

1000,These are the words of god Tom!

Yup, he said 1000, but it should be 1100 due to the nature of some of the posts. Wouldn't be fair to count those.

Getting closer to that rtpro!!

Tom did say no spam,so a few will be ignored,don't fret.

Gotta agree with Warp on that one. No worries mate, it'll be good & gravy.

Wait till Load come's back, he's gonna trip out!

I'm gonna play paintball again next Saturday. Hopefully, I'll get my new shoes by then. I would've played this weekend, but my body didn't recover from the bashing I took last Saturday. LOL

I'm sure he will!!

He'll drop a LOAD in his pants!

Ahh.. good ole' cheesiness!!

I AM THE KING OF CHEESE!!!BOW DOWN BEFORE ME AS I SIT ON MY CHEDDAR THRONE!EAT MORE CHEESE!

Boy, don't make me bust out the Limburger bombs!!!

Speaking of cheese, anyone had Kraft's Old English? It's some gooood stuff!!

Oh & more cheese goodness! If you can find Mizithra, throw that stuff on some pasta & I'm tellin you!! MMM mm goood!

HELLO!!!! IS ANYONE LISTENING TO ME???

I asked about D-Day and you guys are talking about farts??

Hey, the Lakers/Sacramento game just went into overtime....
    I know someone who is having a heartattack right now. LOL

Yes Yes im watching the game i hate those damn Lakers

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    HELLO!!!! IS ANYONE LISTENING TO ME???

I asked about D-Day and you guys are talking about farts??

Hey, the Lakers/Sacramento game just went into overtime....
    I know someone who is having a heartattack right now. LOL
    What about d-day?It's a big scenario game every year in Oklahoma.
    EAT CHEESE!!!

Yes Yes im watching the game i hate those damn Lakers

yeah some bad calls were made in the Lakers favor! Just relax and take a deep breath

What about d-day?It's a big scenario game every year in Oklahoma.
    EAT CHEESE!!!

LOL When is it?
    I had a grilled cheese sandwhich ealier....

June 7-9 www.oklahomadday.com near Jaoplin MO(20 miles south of there) in Wyandotte OK.
    Got any cheeeeeeeeeeeeese?

Well, TDS, speedball is a good way to improve quickly (from what some people tell me), but I prefer playing in the woods. I find it suits my play style (I play a bit like a trapdoor spider).

The tearing of my knee really didn't hurt that much. Well, it didn't hurt as much compared to having to drive home with it (It was my right knee. Fortunately, I've practiced driving with both feet). Didn't need surgury (that's what the doctors said, anyway), and I was on physical therapy for 3 months. 3 days after my last physical therapy appointment was the last time I played.

BTW, we already assimilated Shatner (at least in one of the trekkies Episodes).
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

I've played it all,woods,speed,scenario,big.I like them all,but I prefer speedball right now.

June 7-9 www.oklahomadday.com near Jaoplin MO(20 miles south of there) in Wyandotte OK.
    Got any cheeeeeeeeeeeeese?

Thanks for the info.! I'll take a look.
    Enough with the cheese already.... Just kidding, cheese it up all over the place if you like. I'm in Hawaii. LOL

Well, TDS, speedball is a good way to improve quickly (from what some people tell me), but I prefer playing in the woods. I find it suits my play style (I play a bit like a trapdoor spider).

The tearing of my knee really didn't hurt that much. Well, it didn't hurt as much compared to having to drive home with it (It was my right knee. Fortunately, I've practiced driving with both feet). Didn't need surgury (that's what the doctors said, anyway), and I was on physical therapy for 3 months. 3 days after my last physical therapy appointment was the last time I played.

BTW, we already assimilated Shatner (at least in one of the trekkies Episodes).

I'd like to try playing in the woods, sounds like fun.

Just the phrase 'tearing my knee' makes me cringe with pain. I'm glad you didn't need surgery and that you're okay.

That's Mr. Shatner to you! He has not been assimilated, on television or otherwise. So there!

I had a grilled cheese sandwhich ealier....
    Did you read the "Mudd's Women" parody"?

Heeey! Where's my sympathy?! I actually did have knee surgery! It wasn't any of that sissy arthroscopic crap either! This was MAJOR surgery! ACL Reconstruction. (Read- Lots of Drugs! Powerful Drugs!)