Page 31 of 220 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Originally posted by TransMan
    ok as long as i get to stay in your room
    Ummmmm okay.........

Are you trying to get me in trouble? You're trying to get me into trouble aren't you? Why are you trying to get me into trouble? LOL

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Damn! is damn right about everclear! Myself and a friend went through 1/3 to 1/2 of a bottle... Wow. I've never been that ****ty!! But it was sooo much fun!! Lol!

Blahblahlbah.. never have been a trekkie, never will be... You can't handle the truth!!

oh i am trouble and yes i am ya dig

Don't get your hopes up Trans! I've been "in trouble" many-a-time & have yet to be... uhhh.... hmmm... welll, yeah. Gotta go.

my hope are bout the same as always if she ever saw me she would run awat screamin so i think ill just lurk in the dark

Blahblahlbah.. never have been a trekkie, never will be... You can't handle the truth!!

Your the one that Can't handle the truth

oh i am trouble and yes i am ya dig

Yes you are! Big trouble young man! And don't think you're gonna enjoy it either...LOL

Don't get your hopes up Trans! I've been "in trouble" many-a-time & have yet to be... uhhh.... hmmm... welll, yeah. Gotta go.

I don't think I like you anymore! J/K

Well,down with Shatners army!(Time to stir things up!)
    [Something Cool is Here]

Yes you are! Big trouble young man! And don't think you're gonna enjoy it either...LOL
    oh but im sure i will

Originally posted by WARPED1
    Well,down with Shatners army!(Time to stir things up!)
    Shatners Army will come DOWN to the level of intelligence of the Borg. But only so we can go where no man has gone before. LOL

oh but im sure i will

Oh no you won't and you better stop sassing me young man!

I'm Good!

Shatners Army will come DOWN to the level of intelligence of the Borg. But only so we can go where no man has gone before. LOL

That was really good, I had to say it again.

ummm maybe smarters not always better the borg seem to have had a pretty easy time with races smarter than humans think about that one
    Oh no you won't and you better stop sassing me young man!
    will i get a spanking miss Yvonnie???

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TransMan

ummm maybe smarters not always better the borg seem to have had a pretty easy time with races smarter than humans think about that one

The Borg may have assimilated other species, but the Federation has prevailed in the past and will win in the future.

will i get a spanking miss Yvonnie???

With a ten foot poll.....Mr. I'm 16...

The Borg may have assimilated other species, but the Federation has prevailed in the past and will win in the future.
    uhh yeah i guess your right if u call prevailing running away cause thats the only thing ive ever seen them do think harder next time
    With a ten foot poll.....Mr. I'm 16...
    i got a poll u can use Miss umm nevermind

WARNING WARNING: Captured Drone Needs Help!

WARNING WARNING!! One of our AO drones has been captured by the Federation! 5 of 71(aka Gibby) has been captured by First Officer Sweets(aka TooDamnSweet), a ruthless, female soldier of the Federation. She is known to be the right hand woman of Capt. Kirk and not to be taken lightly.

It is now that we must show how well we stay united as a collective! We must retrieve the fallen drone. We must not fail! We must prove that the AO collective will not fall. We will assimilate her and make her ours.

How will we respond?! 5 of 71 must be retrieved!

CAUTION: Do not take her lightly!! Becareful of her wits and charm, it's highly contagious! BE AFRAID...BE VERY AFRAID
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

yeah gibby too bad she already unassimilated me and has *Bleep* with me to keep me from going back to the collective
    Last edited by BlackVCG; 06-04-2002 at 12:05 AM.

*Poof*
    Last edited by BlackVCG; 06-04-2002 at 12:05 AM.

Umm... keep it up and this thread gets closed.

Goodness, you boys are shameless, the girl is taken already damnit!!!

hey black sry bout that it was an inside joke wont happen again

Re: WARNING WARNING: Captured Drone Needs Help!

Originally posted by gibby
    WARNING WARNING!! One of our AO drones has been captured by the Federation! 5 of 71(aka Gibby) has been captured by First Officer Sweets(aka TooDamnSweet), a ruthless, female soldier of the Federation. She is known to be the right hand woman of Capt. Kirk and not to be taken lightly.

It is now that we must show how well we stay united as a collective! We must retrieve the fallen drone. We must not fail! We must prove that the AO collective will not fall. We will assimilate her and make her ours.

How will we respond?! 5 of 71 must be retrieved!

CAUTION: Do not take her lightly!! Becareful of her wits and charm, it's highly contagious! BE AFRAID...BE VERY AFRAID
    WOOOOHOOOO I got one! I got one!
    He is a changed man

Originally posted by BlackVCG
    Umm... keep it up and this thread gets closed.
    It's all in good fun! We're just doing this cause we all know that we can assimilate her when she gets her hand on an RT Pro that's specially designed to make her see the true power that is AO!

I don't care if it's all in good fun. Making sexual references and lewd comments as before are against AO rules and will not be tolerated.

yup sure am and remember anything can be stolen
    I don't care if it's all in good fun. Making sexual references and lewd comments as before are against AO rules and will not be tolerated.
    hey amn i understand and it wont happen again dont worry bout it

Hey, I never accepted your marriage proposal...the diamond wasn't big enough. LOL Just kidding.

hey black sry bout that it was an inside joke wont happen again

Inside jokes are supposed to be kept on the inside. That's why they're called INSIDE jokes.
    Don't worry Trans, I know what the joke was.

It's all in good fun! We're just doing this cause we all know that we can assimilate her when she gets her hand on an RT Pro that's specially designed to make her see the true power that is AO!

Ummm excuse me! You have been unassimilated and not given permission to talk....LOL At least your supposed to be talking on my behalf. A little more deprograming is needed.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

Ummm excuse me! You have been unassimilated and not given permission to talk....LOL At least your supposed to be talking on my behalf. A little more deprograming is needed.
    LOL!!

Bleep bleep, boink boink, beebop beebop, ploink ploink!!

lol gibby i think u need to be shut down for a while

yup sure am and remember anything can be stolen

So now you're a thief?? You really need to be unassimilated. LOL Just kidding

Bleep bleep, boink boink, beebop beebop, ploink ploink!!

You need more help than I thought, you keep bouncing off the walls. Here, have a beer...

Boing boing! HELP Errong errong! ME Ploop ploop!

umm hes defective lets just throw him out the bay dor and get on about our buisness

lol gibby i think u need to be shut down for a while

Good idea, if you come over to the Federation, I'll let you turn the switch....

umm hes defective lets just throw him out the bay dor and get on about our buisness

Hey, he's the only Borg openly admitting his unassimilation. I'm not throwing him out! But we can still get on with business while he's bouncing off the walls. (Don't worry they're padded so he won't hurt himself)