Page 35 of 220 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

NO,I don't assume,and I made that clear in my post,but he has commented on this thread many times,which means he reads it occasionaly at leasr.LEARN TO READ!I'm saying no one else should here,complain to Tom or black vcg(he's mod here,right?),we can't and won't do anything!And that's all I have to say about that.
    [Something Cool is Here]

LEARN TO READ
    Great advice! Take it!

Your own words...
    (by his silence I just assume he hasn't,I could be wrong)
    But now you say you don't assume?

Shartley, I can see where your coming from, and while I may personally disagree with you (at least on this subject), I can understand your view.

BTW, if you (or anyone else reading this thread) is going to Shatnerball, could you take some pics for those of us that unfortunately can't go?

(The latter statement fulfills the pre-requisite mentioning of Shatnerball)
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

I agree Timee.

OK now that we all know that you Shartley and mayn others disagree with TK and the many things that have been said on this thread then so beit we understand u dont like it and that u dont think its right
    We on the other hand think it is so im pretty sure that whatever u or any other peopel say will not stop us from posting the things that we have been posting
    You could always try to go start a thread where u and the people that agree with u can get together and post whatever u like so y cant this just be the end of it

OUCH, my head hurts. TransMan, punctuation: Learn it, live it, love it. Sorry, just had to mess with you.

they dont learn us them punciation things here in these parts

I WANNA GO TO SHATNERBALL!WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!:'(

Everyones gotten so quiet all of a sudden.Trans?spazzed?Did the words of shartley scare you guys all off?I know TDS must be at work,considering it's 1:30 in Hawaii(she's 3 hours behind me on the east coast).
    So,any new news on Shatnerball?I have heard nothing.I hear Seth Green is supposed to play,I hear he plays all the time.I wish Ozzy would play more,I remember a few years ago he was on the cover of "Paintball" with Jack,holding a Dark Angel.It would be funny to see him play:"SHARON!Jack shot me,****ing kid ****ing shot me!****!"

nope none scares me i was just watching a movie and its 6 hours not three dont know where ya got 3 at
    Yeah i think i remember seein OZZY in an AD for Diablo i would love to see him play it would be hellarious

Originally posted by WARPED1
    Everyones gotten so quiet all of a sudden.Trans?spazzed?Did the words of shartley scare you guys all off?I know TDS must be at work,considering it's 1:30 in Hawaii(she's 3 hours behind me on the east coast).
    So,any new news on Shatnerball?I have heard nothing.I hear Seth Green is supposed to play,I hear he plays all the time.I wish Ozzy would play more,I remember a few years ago he was on the cover of "Paintball" with Jack,holding a Dark Angel.It would be funny to see him play:"SHARON!Jack shot me,****ing kid ****ing shot me!****!"
    I heard Seth Green might be there too. Are you talking about Ozzy Ozborne? I don't watch MTV or his show but I heard it's pretty funny.

You're right, I'm at work and just logged on here a few minutes ago, but right now it's about 12:30 (lunch time )

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Yeah Ozzy Osbourne."****! MY GUN ****ING BROKE A ****ING BALL!"He swears like every other word,the show has lots of *BLEEP!*.

Shartley, I absolutely agree with you on some points (not getting into it).
    Gibby, I also absolutely agree with you on some of your points.

I'm pretty much in between the 2 of you. Yet another view.... Blah.

Trans, I know it's hard to get schoolin' in Kentucky, but for the love of *insert choice of deity* use Grammar!! AHHH!!!

BTW, I've been at work getting CPR/FirstAid/AED Certified. Took a little over 7 hours :/... So, NO, I don't scare off!!

If I goto Shatnerball, I'll see if I can kidnap my dad's dig. camera & take pics for yall....

Seth Green'll be there?! Kewl, he's a funny mofo!! OZZY RULES! I've been a fan of Ozzy since I was but a wee little tike...

Originally posted by WARPED1
    I didn't get scared off, either. I went to lunch, then to Eastern Paintball Supply, in order to pick up another nitro tank, a xboard Revy, and macroline.

And I've been out of town. I have to say I was really disappointed in the turn this thread took. The stinky side of AO really reared it's ugly head and Shocked and offended me (not to mention 2D). I would thank those of you (and you know who you are) not to insult my friend again.

Now back to the business of assimilation.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Mmmmm... sweet sweet assimilation....

Originally posted by Load SM5
    And I've been out of town. I have to say I was really disappointed in the turn this thread took. The stinky side of AO really reared it's ugly head and Shocked and offended me (not to mention 2D). I would thank those of you (and you know who you are) not to insult my friend again.

Now back to the business of assimilation.

Thanks!

You know I missed you while you were gone! (did I say that LOL) Hope you don't have any new gloves...

You mean back to the business of unassimilation. Did you see, I got two of you guys already. One of me and a bunch of you and I'm winning. LOL Timmee is next, then you! the two of you are gonna be tough, but I'm up for the challenge. Prepare to disconnect from the collective.

I guess you've given up on me, haven't you?

I toldya you couldn't get me!!

Originally posted by spazzed
    I guess you've given up on me, haven't you?

I toldya you couldn't get me!!
    Given up on you? I think NOT! You will be a lifelong project. You have a false sense of security with the Borg. You have an overwhelming sense of purpose and order, and don't realize that you have been reduced and enslaved. Your time will come...count on it.

"...lifelong project.."

Therein lies my greatest strength. Once you delve into the recesses of my mind, you start to fall... madly in love with me & you'll want to join my faithful borg companions!! Ha!! Beat that!!

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

Thanks!

You know I missed you while you were gone! (did I say that LOL) Hope you don't have any new gloves...

You mean back to the business of unassimilation. Did you see, I got two of you guys already. One of me and a bunch of you and I'm winning. LOL Timmee is next, then you! the two of you are gonna be tough, but I'm up for the challenge. Prepare to disconnect from the collective.
    To say that unassimilating me is going to be tough is like saying that the Enterprise goes fast. Trying to unassimilate me is like resisting, it's futile.

WE ARE THE BORG, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

"...lifelong project.."

Therein lies my greatest strength. Once you delve into the recesses of my mind, you start to fall... madly in love with me & you'll want to join my faithful borg companions!! Ha!! Beat that!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

You.....Are.....Dillusional.....And.....Need.....M edication!

To say that unassimilating me is going to be tough is like saying that the Enterprise goes fast. Trying to unassimilate me is like resisting, it's futile.

WE ARE THE BORG, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

And for you! I'll get you yet

Well, just finished reading this monstrous thread...again. Noticed there is alot of disagreement about where the thread went, and people criticizing others for their opininos. You need to remember that; they are OPINIONS. If someone here, or anywhere, wants to state how they feel about this topic, they are free to post it. Do not take potshots at them for expressing how they feel. Especially when the potshots are immature. I am not stating that I agree or disagree with either side of the issue. I am just saying that when someone voices their displeasure, and point out the rules of this forum, and others tell him to take a hike...well, I just cant sit here and let that go by.
    Remember why we are all here; we love this sport, we love AGD, and we enjoy talking to one another here on this forum. We need not stoop to the level of 2nd graders..namecalling and the like. I would like to think most of us are more mature than that. Well, I guess thats all I wanted to say.
    TDS....how many from your forum do you have going? Are there any other than, what, 2 of you? You need to whip up some support over there...otherwise, you may find yourself outnumbered & outgunned.
    I am planning on taking my cam..it isnt digital, but I do have a scanner...somewhere. So, I will get some pics as well.
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

Well, now that everything has been laid out on the table and no one is left bleeding to death, I say let's just continue to show our support to our new member and be mindful of what we say.

True, if people didn't want to read our posts, they don't have to. But, that doesn't mean they should turn their backs at what's going on and pretend nothing is happening. Like Shartley stated, there's a standard to what this forum was built on. We've all pride ourselves by knowing this forum is one of the better paintball forums out there. To ignore the forum rules could trigger the some sort of decay to what was established.

It would have been good if the people who disagreed to the way the thread was going, prior to the "give away", voiced their opinions, maybe this argument wouldn't have gone so sour.

In the same token, the members who decide to keep on participating in this thread should be mindful and know that the moderators are still keeping an eye on things so they don't get out of hand.

But to 2DS, I hope you reach your 1100 post! I'd like to hear stories of how you ripped it up in the field and shot the Borg with their own weapon.

GOOD LUCK!!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Will it be a lvl 10?I wonder.............

Level 10 or not, it's a 'Mag. It'll be great.

TDS, you'll get me? What will you get me. I'd like a pony, but I can't have pets.

Seriously, when ya'll go to Shatnerball, you should all get a group photo. If all the AO borg could be in it, that'd be awesome. TDS, you should stand in the middle.

True,I was just curious.I sent TDS to a few lvl 10 threads so she could really be assimilated.

ummm warp i dont think thats gonna work but u can go ahead and try all u like

TDS....how many from your forum do you have going? Are there any other than, what, 2 of you? You need to whip up some support over there...otherwise, you may find yourself outnumbered & outgunned

There were some ppl that showed interest in going, but not very many. Right now it's just me for sure, and astrogirl as a maybe. No one really seems interested in it.
    But I'll keep trying.

TDS, you'll get me? What will you get me. I'd like a pony, but I can't have pets.

Haha Good One Timmee! How about I get you a Federation uniform, so you can get used to it.... HA!

Seriously, when ya'll go to Shatnerball, you should all get a group photo. If all the AO borg could be in it, that'd be awesome. TDS, you should stand in the middle.

A picture sounds kewl, I'll take one with everyone who wants too. Just make sure you send me a copy.

True,I was just curious.I sent TDS to a few lvl 10 threads so she could really be assimilated.

OOOHHHHH so that's why you sent them too me....It was a ploy. And I thought you were being nice...LOL Just kidding.

ummm warp i dont think thats gonna work but u can go ahead and try all u like

See, I have him completely unassimilated. So you will have to go through him to get to me.... HA HA HA

See, I have him completely unassimilated. So you will have to go through him to get to me.... HA HA HA
    Uhhhhh YEAH uhhh come on u have to get through me first!!
    There were some ppl that showed interest in going, but not very many. Right now it's just me for sure, and astrogirl as a maybe. No one really seems interested in it.
    so r u going to be the only Trekkor on Shatners team whos gonna be on his team