Page 40 of 220 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

umm im pretty sure this is a discuss everything thread

Sorry Warped, but Trans is right. This thread really doesn't have much of a topic. It's just a conglomerate of stuff...

Oh yeah, & Sammuel L. Jackson is the man. Period.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?"

True,but there IS an episode 2 thread.
    [Something Cool is Here]

Yup.

Perhaps if we keep this thread going & it hits 2000, TK'll give us RTPro's too!!

Maybe he'll replace the emag that was stolen out of my car that I had JUST BOUGHT!

Ain't that the truth!

I haven't seen Episode II yet. I did see Episode I and wasn't really impressed. But that's probably because I love STAR TREK not star wars LOL

BTW, Congrats to Warpped! for all the LOL's he got for the game!!! Congrats to that other guy too, what was his name? LOL

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    I haven't seen Episode II yet. I did see Episode I and wasn't really impressed. But that's probably because I love STAR TREK not star wars LOL

BTW, Congrats to Warpped! for all the LOL's he got for the game!!! Congrats to that other guy too, what was his name? LOL
    AHEM! First of all, Episode I isn't something you should be impressed with if that's the first episode of Star Wars you watched! You need to go back and watch Episodes IV, V, and VI in order and you'll understand. Episode II was a fun movie and put faith back into the fans. At least we're now eagerly awaiting to see Episode III to see the final conversion to how Darth Vader came to be! It should be the darkest episode out of the bunch and should be really good!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

HERE!HERE!

w00t u got a free RT pro. Well i'll do my erotic arbian dance with my small woodland creatures, just like i promised, but irhgt now i am eating so i'll do it l8r.
    Originally posted by PyRo

Its called jokeing. You have no right to be questioning me with your measially 460 posts!!!!

Jar Jar ruined episode 1 and then singlehandedly caused the beginning of the end of the Old Republic.

Originally posted by WARPED1
    Jar Jar ruined episode 1 and then singlehandedly caused the beginning of the end of the Old Republic.
    Yes, wasn't it ironic that, despite Jar Jar's best intentions in Ep. II, he was the one who empowered Palpatine which triggered the Clone wars? Jar Jar will forever be known as a screw up! LOL!

Plus his character was stupid!Waste of time!

AHEM! First of all, Episode I isn't something you should be impressed with if that's the first episode of Star Wars you watched! You need to go back and watch Episodes IV, V, and VI in order and you'll understand. Episode II was a fun movie and put faith back into the fans. At least we're now eagerly awaiting to see Episode III to see the final conversion to how Darth Vader came to be! It should be the darkest episode out of the bunch and should be really good!

I'm sorry, did you say something???

w00t u got a free RT pro. Well i'll do my erotic arbian dance with my small woodland creatures, just like i promised, but irhgt now i am eating so i'll do it l8r.

WoooHooo I get to see AssAssn do an Arabian dance!!!!! Let me get the popcorn popped and sit in my favorite chair.

WoooHooo I get to see AssAssn do an Arabian dance!!!!! Let me get the popcorn popped and sit in my favorite chair.
    You prob want to get some sort of thing to cover your eyes as well

Episode 2 was much better (although I did like Episode 1). I have a funny feeling that Jar Jar was "influcenced" into his decision, though. TDS, I do recommend that you see Episodes 4-6, it'll help with your turning from the dark side.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

You prob want to get some sort of thing to cover your eyes as well

LOL You just love asking for trouble don't cha...

Episode 2 was much better (although I did like Episode 1). I have a funny feeling that Jar Jar was "influcenced" into his decision, though. TDS, I do recommend that you see Episodes 4-6, it'll help with your turning from the dark side.

Hahaha. I'll go to the local Blockbuster and rent them. If I like um, I'll go see Episode II, if someone else pays for the ticket. LOL Just kidding.

I don't like the dark and will never detour from the light...

LOL You just love asking for trouble don't cha...
    Oh i love trouble oooo i love cheeseburgers too lie my grandmas cheese burgers my grandmas cool i love my grandma she fixes me all sorts of food whoa food i dont like Outbacks food i get sickk when i eat there i dont liek getting sick throwing up sucks ummm what was i talking about
    I don't like the dark and will never detour from the light...
    how can u say u dont like some thing u have never tried come on just let the darkness in u will get a warm fuzzy feeling all over

Oh i love trouble oooo i love cheeseburgers too lie my grandmas cheese burgers my grandmas cool i love my grandma she fixes me all sorts of food whoa food i dont like Outbacks food i get sickk when i eat there i dont liek getting sick throwing up sucks ummm what was i talking about

What was the name of that medication you said you were on...LOL I love cheeseburgers too...

how can u say u dont like some thing u have never tried come on just let the darkness in u will get a warm fuzzy feeling all over

Ummmmmmm............No.

Cool

Hey, you guys want to see me in my thong! go to the "FatMan in a thong" thread! Let's make it the best "in a thong" thread going!

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

Originally posted by FatMan
    Hey, you guys want to see me in my thong! go to the "FatMan in a thong" thread! Let's make it the best "in a thong" thread going!

FatMan
    I saw that, nice picture!!!!!! You go boy!!!

well im gld to see that it was a joke and u were not wearing a thong cause if u were i would be washing my eyes out with bleach rightabout now

Cool Owwwww!

Originally posted by TransMan
    well im gld to see that it was a joke and u were not wearing a thong cause if u were i would be washing my eyes out with bleach rightabout now
    Talk like that, sailor, and I'll send you a picture you'll NEVER forget!

FatMan

sailor?????????????

Cool Humor goes awry ...

sailor?????????????
    sailor, sweet-cheeks, big-boy, you brute, ...

Oh well, maybe TDS will get it.

FatMan

LOL I got you. FatMan you bad boy you!

well then i guess im just the only one here that doesnt get it

well then i guess im just the only one here that doesnt get it
    Don't worry, you don't want to get it. Your much better off not knowing....trust me. LOL

41 pages!WOO-HOO!