Page 46 of 220 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Originally posted by FatMan

It'll never happen? I've got a line on the video from an online source right now. I'm buying it! But I'll be nice and treat it under our previous agreement, if you ask real nice

Not! Do you know how many years of video tapes were made? You don't know which year it was therefore you would have to buy all of them! You don't wanna see it that badly do you? That's alot of money.

And I HOPE you didn't say such a thing. A lesser man might figure if you say he broke the faith he might as well break it, but not this guy. Even if you don't acknowledge it I'm good!

Ofcourse I didn't say anything! I think her statement was like a: "That's not what you said last night!" kinda thing...

That Rommie is just trying to make trouble! I bet her butt don't compare to yours!

FatMan
    LOL I say we stone her. J/K

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

TooDamnSweet...you have 505 posts total.

More that 300 are just in this thread.

Cool.

TooDamnSweet...you have 505 posts total.

More that 300 are just in this thread.

Cool.

I don't really pay attention to the post count. I don't think it really means much, except that I don't have a life. LOL

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

LOL I say we stone her. J/K
    LOL.

No prob on the year - I've already got that figured out!

You here? you want to meet me in chat?

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

Is TDS our official queen by the way?If so I'll be the ogre that goes and rescues her!
    [Something Cool is Here]

Cool

Originally posted by WARPED1
    Is TDS our official queen by the way?If so I'll be the ogre that goes and rescues her!
    You mean Borg Queen? Oh yes, TDS is the Borg Queen - she's been captured by the federation, but we'll get her reassimilated and back in action in no time!

FatMan

We got a few others you guys need to get,RomulanAle,and Retrotrek

I can not believe this thread is still going on.

I felt left out. There were so many posts on here and I never posted. So I decided to throw my hat in the pile. Well that's my story.. See ya
    Once you have shot and eliminated someone, you have established your position towards them. In a sense, the next move is up to them...

See ya in the dead box!

Cool

Yeah Warped, RomulanAle ran like a scalded dog when I suggested SHE out to let us in on a view to HER butt. She was having so much fun with TDS she didn't realize she had gotten my attention.
    So I'm trying to figure out if she's hot or what? She sure has a nice handle!

I don't know Retrotrek - seems like an alright person. I enjoyed all 5 min of the game last night - I just have a hard time keeping up with these folks who live on the Pacific Rim! Or IN the Pacific for that matter!

Krazy Ivan - welcome, join in!

Muzikman - of COURSE its still going on, this is the friendliest thread on the forum!

FatMan

The game is cool,and Retrotrek is a great girl.

Cool

OK, I'm sold! How do we get her over here? Hey, maybe we can get her going on a game, but with paintball pictures. There are plenty of funny captions that can be put on most PB pics.

We've gotta get these ladies to post their pics for us too!

Has she played PB before? that would help a lot!

FatMan

No,she hasn't played yet,but I'm slowly convincin her to play.Shes over on williamshatner.com alot.

You mean Borg Queen? Oh yes, TDS is the Borg Queen - she's been captured by the federation, but we'll get her reassimilated and back in action in no time!

LMBO! I am a Star Fleet Officer! But you can still rescue me.

Romie and Retro will not be deterred from the prime directive. But it'll be fun to watch you try.....LOL

She was having so much fun with TDS she didn't realize she had gotten my attention.
    So I'm trying to figure out if she's hot or what? She sure has a nice handle!

Oh Boy!! Romie is in trouble now.....

I felt left out. There were so many posts on here and I never posted. So I decided to throw my hat in the pile. Well that's my story.. See ya

Visit anytime!!

DITTO!

Hmmmmmm i havnt posted in a while and im quite interested in that Video what do ya say you send me a copy when you get it or tell me where i can get it and ill buy it

Heres a hula girl(not TDS tho) that TDS said she's giving me when I reach 1000 posts on williamshatner.com!

Cool

Heres a hula girl(not TDS tho) that TDS said she's giving me when I reach 1000 posts on williamshatner.com!
    You sure that's not TDS? Looks quite a bit like her! Hard to say, most of what I've seen is the other side! Still, I can *imagine* its TDS!

Man I'm jealous - that's an great photo! I'll never reach 100 posts - I just don't post that much. Quality over quantity!

Trans, I was wonderin' where you were! Yeah, the URL I'm lookin' at right now is

http://www.buyhawaiianmusic.com/Deta...total=2&no=559

I haven't actually tried to order it yet!

TDS - yes Romie is in real trouble and if she tried to hide it will only make it worse! She needs to come on out and have some fun and not be a spoil-sport!

Oh, and I'll rescue you any time, just let me know - I'm yours for the askin!

FatMan

I saved TDS in a game of 'space game',where Timmee was trying to take over the Enterprise,But I beamed her aboard a cloaked Klingon cruiser waiting off the starboard bow of the Enterprise!

Hmmmmmm i havnt posted in a while and im quite interested in that Video what do ya say you send me a copy when you get it or tell me where i can get it and ill buy it

I don't know what video you guys are talking about....that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

So what are you doing here. Get over to the WS BBS!!! LOL

You sure that's not TDS? Looks quite a bit like her! Hard to say, most of what I've seen is the other side! Still, I can *imagine* its TDS!

Sorry, it's not me...

I saved TDS in a game of 'space game',where Timmee was trying to take over the Enterprise,But I beamed her aboard a cloaked Klingon cruiser waiting off the starboard bow of the Enterprise!

Yup, wasn't that sweet!!! So now I'm roaming around on the Klingon ship. But at least it's not the Borg.

Cool

Sorry, it's not me...
    yeah, I'm not sure I believe you - you need to get dressed up in your hula outfit and send me a picture of it, just so I can be sure!

FatMan

Yeah FatGuy but she prob wont give it to you
    But just between me and you ill get her to send me one and ill forwrad it too ya but dont tell her about it
    Last edited by TransMan; 06-20-2002 at 08:43 PM.

I am Cornholio!!

Cornholio,do you need tp for your bunghole?

TooDamnSweet...you have 505 posts total. More that 300 are just in this thread.
    See, she spends as much time over here as there. Soon her post count will be more than over there. Welcome to the Borg, TDS.

Trying? HAHAHAHA! Try I did take over the Enterprise!
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

yeah, I'm not sure I believe you - you need to get dressed up in your hula outfit and send me a picture of it, just so I can be sure!

uuuuummmmmmmmmm yeah sure, I'll get right on it. LOL

Yeah FatGuy but she prob wont give it to you
    But just between me and you ill get her to send me one and ill forwrad it too ya but dont tell her about it

Cute Trans!

See, she spends as much time over here as there. Soon her post count will be more than over there. Welcome to the Borg, TDS.

Not! My post count doesnt mean a thing! Nothing I tell ya!!!

Trying? HAHAHAHA! Try I did take over the Enterprise!

Yeah, well at least I wasn't on it!

Cute Trans!
    Damn i think she saw our secret convosation how did she break my code hmmmmmm well i guess im not getting that pic either

Cool Plan B!

Damn i think she saw our secret convosation how did she break my code hmmmmmm well i guess im not getting that pic either
    Damn, I guess we fall back to the plan where I fly to Hawaii and take pictures of her through her livingroom window with a telephoto lens!

Much more expensive, but it will be worth it, I'll let you know when I get back with the goods!

FatMan

Damn, I guess we fall back to the plan where I fly to Hawaii and take pictures of her through her livingroom window with a telephoto lens!
    Yes! that you should do well worth the money im sure
    ho lli talls erh hilew oury waya os hes oesntd ees hatt oury oneg
    Haha she wont break that code

I need tp for my bunghole! Bungholio!!
    Are you threatening me?!

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrr-rito!