Page 48 of 220 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

I've even made a good friend in 2DS.
    Yes i think we all have some more than others but all friends here except for maybe that one guy oh whats his name you know the Fat one haha j/k FatGuys cool

Nah, I think the safe money is on the Borg. Especially with the secret weapon (coffee anyone?).

I guess I should be thankful that you're still using coffee and haven't ruined anything else for me....LOL And don't get any idea's either Timmee

I've even made a good friend in 2DS.

Yes i think we all have some more than others but all friends here except for maybe that one guy oh whats his name you know the Fat one haha j/k FatGuys cool

AAAAWWWWWW you guys are sweet! I think I like you too. LOL
    Just kidding! Ummmmmmmm whose the Fatguy........

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

AAAAWWWWWW you guys are sweet! I think I like you too.
    HUH! what! what u talkin bout you think
    Ummmmmmmm whose the Fatguy........
    you know damn well who FatGuy is

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    Nah, I think the safe money is on the Borg. Especially with the secret weapon (coffee anyone?).

I guess I should be thankful that you're still using coffee and haven't ruined anything else for me....LOL And don't get any idea's either Timmee

>Insert Evil Laugh Here<

Doughnuts, anyone?
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

HUH! what! what u talkin bout you think

Did I say think? I'm sorry, ofcourse I like you guys....

Oh.......that fatguy......yeah I know him.

Doughnuts, anyone?

Don't even think about it timmee!!!!!!!

Yes timmee coffee os fine cause i dont like it but if you go messing with doughnuts its gonna be *** kickin time

Honsetly, I would never mess with doughnuts.

>Insert More Evil Laugh<

Chocolate, anyone?

Originally posted by Timmee
    Honsetly, I would never mess with doughnuts.

>Insert More Evil Laugh<

Chocolate, anyone?

I would really have to hurt you if you messed with chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY

Just thinking of the possibilities is making me sick!
    I think you need some help Timmee..........LOL

Yes timmee coffee os fine cause i dont like it but if you go messing with doughnuts its gonna be *** kickin time

He can have the doughnuts if he leaves the chocolate alone.

He can have the doughnuts if he leaves the chocolate alone
    im not so sure about that i liek my Chocolate doughnuts howw bout ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm mountain dew that works for me

I promise I will only use my powers for the greater good (of the Borg). Chocolate and doughnuts are safe for all.

Heres a borg guy I met on Risa.................
    [Something Cool is Here]

LMAO thats some funny sh..tuff(gotta watch my cussing ive been warned )

I was LMAO for like 10 minutes!I love Homer!He's the whole reason I watch Simpsons every day!

LMBO!!! That was a good one Warped1

So, that's what you Borgs look like.......LOL

The Simpsons is the best show ever i watch it atleast 3 times a day i live and breath simpsons

I watch Simpsons like 3 times a day too.Homer is the best,it would suck without him.

Yeah Homer is the best part but i dont think it would be right if you took any of the characters out Bleeding Gums Murphy Kicks as...butt as a a huge Cloud

I really don't get the facination with the Simpsons.......

Will someone please explain it to me?

It's just funny,it a more realistic tv family,not your classic goody-goody family("GEE DAD,that's swell!")
    Homer:"Kids,you tried and you failed,the lesson is....never try!"

Unhappy

Trans:
    Yes I think we all have some more than others but all friends here except for maybe that one guy oh whats his name you know the Fat one haha j/k FatGuys cool

TDS:
    AAAAWWWWWW you guys are sweet! I think I like you too. LOL
    Just kidding! Ummmmmmmm whose the Fatguy........

Trans:

TDS:
    Oh.......that fatguy......yeah I know him.
    Ahem! I go away for a couple days and you guys start making fun of me! I guess if you don't want me around I could bugger off and hang out somewhere else. Maybe pathetic.overweight.dudes.org I hear their forum is just rolling with guys like me. Et tu, TDS? You cut me to the quick!

I'm gonna go out in the garden and eat worms (nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms! Long thin slimey ones, short fat juicy ones, my how they wiggle and squirm!)

Hey, I liked that picture of me as a Borg, I should get that framed! Oh, that's not me (hee-hee) pretty darn close though!

FatMan

LMAO!
    I just saw this thread and read the first couple of pages then it kinda turned into a soap opera
    Not that that is bad, it's actually kinda amusing.

2DS- I don't think you have to worry about playing when you get to shatnerball, there will be so many people flocking around you and drooling and such that there will be no time for play. You will be autographing downloaded pictures of yourself from here with such phrases as:
    "have a nice summer"
    "stay cool"
    or autographs for phil like "you were everything I hoped you would be" "don't worry we can still be friends"

and others I'm sure that you will endure along this thread path.

Anyways just thought this thread was kinda funny and you are helping our youth through their puberty phase, wich every guy needs along lifes path.

Hope you have fun and remember to keep your barrel condom on.
    Administrator, Paintball COW
    Need Powdercoating? Email me
    Paintball Oregon is expanding!
    We are now part of the Paintball COW network. Serving California, Oregon, and Washington.
    State league (modified X-ball format) coming to Oregon, hosted by Paintball COW check us out for more details. www.paintballcow.com

The Simpsons are AWESOME! There's such famous phrases as:

Mmmmm, forbidden doughnut.
    Doh!
    No TV and no beer make Homer something something.

I think The Simpsons is the longest currently running show out there (just goes to show how good it is).

BTW, can I have an autographed picture, TDS?

Cool Hello to Retro!

Originally posted by retrotrek
    Hey now, quite talking about me behind my back! LOL
    Ooops! I was OOT for a few days!

Sorry, didn't MEAN to talk about you behind your back, I meant to talk to your face! So - you wanna tell me about this CS? I'm completely unaware of this sort of thing! :o

FatMan

Cool

Originally posted by TransMan
    Hey FatGuy can i call myself a Wizard too?
    very impressed by your code cracking skills you like mine?
    [/B]
    Ha-ha! I had forgotten about that (3 days at the spa and you forget about all sorts of things)!

Good job! I got that from a VERY old computer game!

Yes, quite impressed Wizard TransMan!

I don't think TDS has figgered it out yet!

FatMan

ps, I'm still mad you diss'd me!

Hehe...good to see you're all still fighting over TDS! To the guy who mentioned that she wouldn't find any play time, you should have warned everyone else that they better stop gawkin because TDS will shoot them with her new RT Pro!

She's definitely Shatner's not-so secret weapon! Don't let those wings and halo fool you guys!

By the way...wanna give a shout out to my favorite little Transman! What a smoothy!

Hey, I know...since we all know how Transman got his name...why don't we turn this thread around and make it a "Let's hit up on Transman" thread! That's sure to spruce things up! No?

Transman is so smooth, everyone wants him...I mean EVERYONE!! HAHA!!

Peace!!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Cool

Trans:

Fire

FatMan

Originally posted by FatMan

Ahem! I go away for a couple days and you guys start making fun of me! I guess if you don't want me around I could bugger off and hang out somewhere else. Maybe pathetic.overweight.dudes.org I hear their forum is just rolling with guys like me. Et tu, TDS? You cut me to the quick!

I'm gonna go out in the garden and eat worms (nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms! Long thin slimey ones, short fat juicy ones, my how they wiggle and squirm!)

Hey, I liked that picture of me as a Borg, I should get that framed! Oh, that's not me (hee-hee) pretty darn close though!

FatMan
    OH STOP!!!! You know we all wuv you!!!!!! You were missed! Glad your back!

Ooops! I was OOT for a few days!

Sorry, didn't MEAN to talk about you behind your back, I meant to talk to your face! So - you wanna tell me about this CS? I'm completely unaware of this sort of thing!

FatMan

Ummmmmmmm on second thought, your vacation was kinda short. Are you sure you don't want to go for a couple more days??? LOL Ask Romie......

Ha-ha! I had forgotten about that (3 days at the spa and you forget about all sorts of things)!

Good job! I got that from a VERY old computer game!

Yes, quite impressed Wizard TransMan!

I don't think TDS has figgered it out yet!

FatMan

ps, I'm still mad you diss'd me!

This must be another guy thing like the Simpsons. Nope, I didn't get it. But Trans told me what it said. Did you see his, he's waiting for you to crack it. Get to work so you can tell me what it says. LOL

Originally posted by Junky
    LMAO!
    I just saw this thread and read the first couple of pages then it kinda turned into a soap opera
    Not that that is bad, it's actually kinda amusing.

2DS- I don't think you have to worry about playing when you get to shatnerball, there will be so many people flocking around you and drooling and such that there will be no time for play. You will be autographing downloaded pictures of yourself from here with such phrases as:
    "have a nice summer"
    "stay cool"
    or autographs for phil like "you were everything I hoped you would be" "don't worry we can still be friends"

and others I'm sure that you will endure along this thread path.

Anyways just thought this thread was kinda funny and you are helping our youth through their puberty phase, wich every guy needs along lifes path.

Hope you have fun and remember to keep your barrel condom on.
    Hey Junky,

I don't think anyone is gonna flock around me. (that was cute though, especially the autographs) There are only a few of us that talk on this thread, and we joke around alot.
    But I have talked to them through pm's and email and it's more about painball and how was your day kinda stuff. No one REALLY wants me or my autograph. They're just pretending to be nice. LOL
    Last edited by TooDamnSweet; 06-27-2002 at 08:19 PM.

The Simpsons are AWESOME! There's such famous phrases as:

Mmmmm, forbidden doughnut.
    Doh!
    No TV and no beer make Homer something something.

I think The Simpsons is the longest currently running show out there (just goes to show how good it is).

I still don't get it, but I'll just accept it and move on. LOL
    That's true, they have been on for a long time.

BTW, can I have an autographed picture, TDS?

LOL And just after I posted that no one would want one. hahaha Ofcourse you can, I'll bring one just for you!
    Are you going to Shatnerball? I didn't see your name on the roster.

Hehe...good to see you're all still fighting over TDS! To the guy who mentioned that she wouldn't find any play time, you should have warned everyone else that they better stop gawkin because TDS will shoot them with her new RT Pro!

She's definitely Shatner's not-so secret weapon! Don't let those wings and halo fool you guys!

Shatner is the Man!!!!!!!! The Federation will save the Giant Head from the Borg with minimal effort!!!!!

By the way...wanna give a shout out to my favorite little Transman! What a smoothy!

Hey, I know...since we all know how Transman got his name...why don't we turn this thread around and make it a "Let's hit up on Transman" thread! That's sure to spruce things up! No?

No comment from me on this one. But I think you're in trouble. Good thing you still floating in space....LOL

Yes Gibby I am that smooth and im pretty sure none of you know how i got this name except maybe FatGuy. So why dont you grace all of us with your idea of how i got this name and then ill tell you how stupid you are.