Page 5 of 220 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Yes.....However in one episode of Voyager, they have her w/o the klingon makeup......Which makes her look very similar to TDS
    Former stickballmovies guy (They're on youtube now). Now a full-time slumlord in Central Ohio.

yup and shes still HOT

Oh,I agree,I'm just sayin,take away those forehead ridges!
    [Something Cool is Here]

Doesn't this thread break rule #4????

• No "hitting" on other members of the channel - they are here for paintball, not for a date

BTW, there is no way she is 31...not a chance...and if so...I'm moving to Hawaii to find me a woman

TransMan, I'm sure there are gonna be a lot of HOT women at the paintball game, and you'll forget all about me once you get there; especially if your an oversexed teenager. LOL Hmmmm scratching and biting, my kinda guy

Warped, Thanks for wishing me luck, I'm going to need it. A lot of it!! And you're right, I don't have any ridges on my forehead (well, maybe during PMS). Just kiddinig.

Nitroduck, It's really sad that I'm a trekkie and have no idea who you're talking about. I never really got into Voyager although seems like I missed something because everyone talks about it. I'll have to go to the Star Trek website and find a picture of her.

BTW - I don't think my picture should be the only one posted on here. Why don't you guys post yours too. Otherwise, how am I gonna find you? Are all of you going, going to meet up somewhere?

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Muzikman, Thanks for the compliment but I am 31, although I'd like to add that I JUST made 31. LOL But there are a lot of prettier women than me here in Hawaii, so get your bags packed and come on down.

BTW, they're not gonna be "hitting" me until we get to the paintball game in August. LOL

Hmm...Hawaii, the one state that I have not been to. Wonder if 180,000 frequent flyer miles are enough to get me there

TDS...what do you do for a living that you can post so much at 2pm?

Pic of me... http://pittsburgh-music.com/paintbal.../wrg98_muz.jpg

http://pittsburgh-music.com/jbeam/me.jpg

er...wait, an even better one...

http://pittsburgh-music.com/jbeam/me4.jpg

I'm a manager in the dental department for an HMO. So everyone else does all the work and I get to play on the computer. LOL
    Actually, my job can be a little stressful at times, but I've been doing it for awhile and know it like the back of my hand. Besides, I'm good friends with the IS guy and he deletes the logs that show I'm playing on the internet. But shhhhh don't tell anyone.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    BTAutoMag, you guys do have some pretty kewl signatures. Mine is sad in comparrission.
    he he he
    if you email shartley he will make you one. you have to include your member name and the cartoon you want.

mrhartley@attbi.com

Ahhh do I sense another competition coming on???
    well when i post i think aobut it first. U type a word post it then type the next and post it.
    Originally posted by PyRo

Its called jokeing. You have no right to be questioning me with your measially 460 posts!!!!

AssassN, Yeah, someone mentioned that earlier. LOL I guess the content of the post counts in which case you beat me hands down. Most of mine are comments to other posts or the smack talk about the paintball game.
    You got me.

WOOT WOOT she said i was her kind of man WOOOT im gonna go run around outside firing my gun off in the air for awhile............................................ ........

:HUFF: :HUFF: well that was fun umm im coming to Hawaii and im going to stay there forever and ever

I'm a manager in the dental department for an HMO. So everyone else does all the work and I get to play on the computer.
    no wonder HMOs suck J/K

oh and ill get a pic of me up as soon as possible but i wouldnt want u to get to excited and hurt yourself

Aye, HMO's suck bad! Except for the one 2DS works for, naturally

Originally posted by TransMan
    WOOT WOOT she said i was her kind of man WOOOT im gonna go run around outside firing my gun off in the air for awhile............................................ ........

:HUFF: :HUFF: well that was fun umm im coming to Hawaii and im going to stay there forever and ever

no wonder HMOs suck J/K

oh and ill get a pic of me up as soon as possible but i wouldnt want u to get to excited and hurt yourself

Okay, I was gonna say I'd be your tour guide when you get here, but the HMO comment screwed that up. LOL Too bad, I was kinda lookin forward to it. haha
    __________________________________________________ __________

Aye, HMO's suck bad! Except for the one 2DS works for, naturally
    __________________________________________________ __________

Yeah, HMO's do suck. It's all about the money. But to tell you the truth, the little worker bee's, like myself, really do care about the members. Upper management has the tough job of always having to save money somewhere so the business can stay open.

The company I work for is a non-profit company so all the money made goes to pay wages, equiptment and back into the community. Which is why I work there. The state is actually the one that regulates what services we can and cannot provide. So it's really out of our hands.

But I'm so sure you really don't care about this. haha

Sure we care........really.....we do. Honest.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

well #@$@ &$)$# %$%(*# ^%$$($% %))# i just screwed my self crap hmmm i was joking didnt u see the J/K uhh yeah i was talking about the HMOs here not in Hawaii and uhhhhh ummmmm ur the one that does all the hard work and uhhhhhh thats why the ones here suck is because u dont work for them uhhh yeah thats what i ment uhhhhhh can u still be my tour guide :WINK:

But I'm so sure you really don't care about this. haha
    Oh Oh i care i care take me on a tour plzzzzzzzz

Sure we care........really.....we do. Honest.

Yeah right! I already know what you think of my job. And you know how I feel about it too so I guess we're even. LOL

well #@$@ &$)$# %$%(*# ^%$$($% %))# i just screwed my self crap hmmm i was joking didnt u see the J/K uhh yeah i was talking about the HMOs here not in Hawaii and uhhhhh ummmmm ur the one that does all the hard work and uhhhhhh thats why the ones here suck is because u dont work for them uhhh yeah thats what i ment uhhhhhh can u still be my tour guide :WINK:

Oh Oh i care i care take me on a tour plzzzzzzzz

I'll take you on a tour if you beg as well in person as you can on the computer. Might even throw in a lei or two. LOL

oh yeah i can beg even better in person ill get on my knees and everything u just wait oh oh i want a lay or 2 fom u uhhhh i mean lei yeah thats what i meant

oh yeah i can beg even better in person ill get on my knees and everything u just wait oh oh i want a lay or 2 fom u uhhhh i mean lei yeah thats what i meant
    LOL Good One TransMan! On your knees and everything huh? I have something soooo good to say to that!!! It's killing me!!!! But there are young people here, although your probably one of them. LOL Let me check your age really quick...

OMG!!!! You're 16!!!

Does your mother know what you do on this computer?
    Can I get sued for this?

yeah im 16 no she doesnt no u cant and i look 25 or so people say(im hairy) i buy beer for all my friends constantly never have been asked for ID either

I was wondering when she was going to notice that he was 16

hehe me too oh well u will see when i get a pic up

oh and what was u gonna say to the knees thang

I'm teeelllliiinnnggg Yvonnie. Oh man you are so in trouble...Saying such things to a minor.

its only illegal if i admit it to the popo

He started it!!!!

Actually I only saw the description thats under everyones name. And his says eatter of the youngins so I assumed he was older. I don't usually look up everyones profile. But I think I'm gonna start.

Load, why didn't you tell me!!! And I thought you were my friend.

hehe i knew i shouldnt have put my BD up crap did i put 85 i ment 75

its only illegal if i admit it to the popo
    Oh no!!! So now you can blackmail me....
    Who do I have to lei around here to get this thread deleted??? LOL

It was my evil twin the whole time, I swear!!!!!!

Hell, I did'nt know. I thought persomman was an adult, too until I saw a pic of this wee kid.

hehe i knew i shouldnt have put my BD up crap did i put 85 i ment 75
    16!