Page 61 of 220 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Hah they should have had one of those signs when i broke out if they would have i prob wouldnt have ki...... umm i think ive said to much.

Ya know, a re-match would be great. I'm still feeling shafted from last time!

My gosh I just checked back on this thread to find it's still going strong! If this keeps up we will have to get TDS her own forum!!

What's going on over at the Trekie forum?

AGD

Lot's of plotting and troop rallying. Mother (Fed Leader?)came on and claimed to have spies in our ranks. http://www.williamshatner.com/idealb...o=1&sessionID={90F5A568-685B-42D6-AACF-326E831BC474}

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

What!! Spies you say we must hunt them down and destroy them there are none that are invulnerable to our wrath. They will feel the back of my hand up side there spy faces.
    Last edited by TransMan; 07-28-2002 at 09:59 PM.

They will feel the collective boot of the borg up their smelly federation arses.

Hmmm ok lets start accusing people ill go first...... OK i think Warped is a spy hmmm lets think about it he spends all his time over there and only comes over here to post those stupid pictures..............

Yea, Warped is my prime supect. Of course what good is a spy when we don't actually have a plan?

Yes its baseball and i think you know the answer your just acting like you dont.

You know better........

Ya know, a re-match would be great. I'm still feeling shafted from last time!

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW don't whine Spazzed, everyone likes you even though you lost..........

My gosh I just checked back on this thread to find it's still going strong! If this keeps up we will have to get TDS her own forum!!

What's going on over at the Trekie forum?

AGD

The trekkie forum is doing great! And having gibby and wapred1 over there makes it that much more fun......Don't come over though, you might find out how badly the borg are gonna get it.......

Lot's of plotting and troop rallying. Mother (Fed Leader?)came on and claimed to have spies in our ranks. http://www.williamshatner.com/ideal...No=1&sessionID={90F5A568-685B-42D6-AACF-326E831BC474}

Your just jealous! LOL

They will feel the collective boot of the borg up their smelly federation arses.

You wish!!!

Hmmm ok lets start accusing people ill go first...... OK i think Warped is a spy hmmm lets think abot it he spends all his time over there and only comes over here to post those stupid pictures..............

He's not a spy, he was unassimilated by me. He is now a good guy!

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Jealous? Never.....

Hah so she admits that warped is a spy and she also unknowigly has just told us of gibby being a spy haha now its time for the witch hunt to begin

Jealous? Never.....

You don't have to lie........I'm already your friend. LOL

Hah so she admits that warped is a spy and she also unknowigly has just told us of gibby being a spy haha now its time for the witch hunt to begin

Not......we both know who the real spy is......whose gonna play on the federations team with me? Wapred1 and gibby aren't going.....things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm

Not......we both know who the real spy is......whose gonna play on the federations team with me? Wapred1 and gibby aren't going.....things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm
    Tisk Tisk how ashamed i am for you if you only knew the truth.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    BUSTED!!!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

By the way, TDS. Did I cause a stir when I popped in and said "Hi" for the Borg? It seemed a few people got bent out of shape.

Hehe..if only you knew how sensitive they are about that kind of stuff Load.

Originally posted by gibby

BUSTED!!!
    Yes yes your are is there anything you would like to say be fore we burn u at the stake????

Originally posted by TransMan

Yes yes your are is there anything you would like to say be fore we burn u at the stake????
    Yes..TDS is the greatest!!

Yes..TDS is the greatest!!
    Is there anything you would like to tell us that we dont already know?????????

Is there anything you would like to tell us that we dont already know?????????
    Yes, but that's just between Yvonnie and I.

Yes, but that's just between Yvonnie and I.
    Heh im sure it is.

I'm feeling some of that Salem love. Trans, hand me the blow-torch.

Here gibby gibby gibby..

Originally posted by FatMan
    You guys must be bored. I'm not - I'm in Scottland drinking whisky and ale and chasing young Scottish women with huge ... tracks of land!

Cheers! I'll drink a dram for each of you!

FatMan
    Mmmmm Scotch.... Couple people from work just got back from scotland. They brought back a few bottles of 22 year old single malt, single barrel. So so good. Hehehe and it's hard to beat a young scottish or irish woman. mmmmm....must move....

Originally posted by spazzed
    I'm feeling some of that Salem love. Trans, hand me the blow-torch.

Here gibby gibby gibby..
    Hmmm blow torch is too quick and painless i say we tie them up light a smll fire at their feet and let them burn slowly with the fat from their own bodies feuling the fire.

Hmmm blow torch is too quick and painless i say we tie them up light a smll fire at their feet and let them burn slowly with the fat from their own bodies feuling the fire.
    LOL!! So it takes one gibby to get TransMan and spazzed to finally team up as one and seek out a common goal! Wow! I'm flattered!

But really now, are you willing to sacrifice Yvonnie along with me? I guess after reading your post, it sure sounds like it.

Tsk tsk!! She will be very unhappy with you.
    Last edited by gibby; 07-29-2002 at 12:28 PM.

LOL!! So it takes one gibby to get TransMan and spazzed to finally team up as one and seek out a common goal! Wow! I'm flattered!
    Nope see we southern boys fight with each other until one of you fruity Cali boys tries to start summin then we come together to take you DOWN!

Trust me Trans, I know how to make a blow-torch last a looong time. We'll have hours of fun!

Yup, trans hit the nail right on the head. Damn Yankies!

[Something Cool is Here]

By the way, TDS. Did I cause a stir when I popped in and said "Hi" for the Borg? It seemed a few people got bent out of shape.

I'll have to go back and read it, but don't pay attention to them. I thought your post was funny and I responded to it. (BTW, Mine was funnier)

I always knew transman and spazzed were meant to be together........it was only a matter of time. LOL JK!!! You two are so funny!

Hey Gibby, don't underestimate those two, they can cause some major damage!!

I thought we had forgotten about that rumor Yvonnie... tisktisk...

*lights up blowtorch*

I'll be there soon.

Don't worry dear, I'll be gentle. Promise.